Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Late Night Dip - Page 6 Empty Re: A Late Night Dip

Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:07 pm
With her eyes, she’d plea with him slightly as he spoke up and seemingly pondered what to say. She knew it was unlikely that the two of them would ever genuinely get along, but she hoped they could at least be civil. In time, they possibly could grow to tolerate each other but for the time being, it was best to keep them separated. Her shoulders would drop as he continued, though she’d perk up slightly as he seemingly agreed to at least try. With a bright smile, she’d reach up to hug him for a moment and drop the subject.

Moving back to the subject of training, he’d ask which topic she wished to learn first. She requested lighting since it had been some time since she handled the element. For the next few minutes, Junko watched as he explained to her the various techniques and followed his instructions to fully comprehend them. Once the lesson was complete, she’d take a few moments to break any seals that had been placed before returning her attention to him. Speaking up he’d request to use her shower, to which she’d nod immediately in agreement.

”Yeah of course! When you visit next time, you should bring some extra clothes and maybe a bathing suit if we intend to go to the beach. Though I suppose we could just buy you stuff to wear while you’re here. Let's clean up real quick and I’ll get it set up alright?”

Should he agree, the two of them would return downstairs and begin cleaning together. It felt odd to share the kitchen with another, the last time she had done so was with Ren in her old home. After putting any leftovers away, cleaning off the table, and assisting Akabayashi with the dishes, she’d pull off her apron and motion for him to follow her. Leading him into the bathroom, Junko began to prepare a towel and washcloth for him to use. Handing him the items, she paused for a moment before speaking up as a light blush crossed her face.

”If you’d like me to join you I can, though after what happened I wouldn’t blame you if you’d like a few moments to yourself”

She’d shrug her shoulders slightly and wait patiently for his response, though she wished to be around him, she didn’t want to push him to do so.

WC: 404
Total WC: 11582
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:16 pm
He wondered if it would be best to bring things or to buy things here. There were benefits to both, but one thing came to mind that pushed her second recommendation to the top. "A shopping trip sounds good, but only if you were to join me." He would not go alone, he would rather have someone do it for him if that were the case. He would rub her arms with both his hands as she looked up at him.

He would roll up his sleeves to wash the dishes. Drying them with a towel after they had been cleaned. After that and everything else was done his princess would remove her apron, revealing the incredible view underneath with her crop top and spanks on. Akabayashi would follow her to the shower after which she handed him some supplies and then blushing.

Yesterday, it had been him making the first move today it was her then the towel would be put down and all he was holding was the washcloth. He would take her hand. "I spend so much time alone, I would be estatic if you joined me." He would unbutton his shirt and leave it on leaving her to remove it if she wished to. Then he would remove hers, revealing the enticing sight beneath. Following that he would kick off the rest of his clothes and enter the shower. Thinking back he had told Azuki he had left his snack, guess he was having it now.

Once, inside the shower he would turn on the water so that it was warm. Jumping as the cold water hit him suddenly. In his haste he'd forgotten the water remaining in the pipes was not warm. After this if Junko got in he would wait to see what she wished to do, if he was to take the lead it would begin with the wash cloth and her soap. Maybe it was an excuse to touch and squeeze her or maybe his enthusiasm for personal hygeine. Shit... maybe both. Once, she was sud free he would throw the wash cloth over his shoulder lean down and kiss her.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:10 am
She’d give him an affirming nod as he agreed to a shopping trip, but only if she accompanied him. One of her favorite things to do was go shopping, and though her funds had been rather tight recently, she was sure she could have some Ryo set aside to indulge herself. Soon they made their way downstairs, into the kitchen and began cleaning up breakfast. Working together they make quick work out of what mess remained, and thankfully it wouldn’t take them too long to finish. Once everything had been put away properly, Junko would lead him into the bathroom.

After retrieving the items, Junko would hand them to him and ask if he’d like her to stay with him. Placing the towel to the side, Akabayashi would take her hand and explain that he had spent most of his time alone, he’d be happy to have her by his side. She’d bite her lower lip gently and smile up at him before retrieving another towel and washcloth.

”Well, we can be alone together if that’s alright with you.”

Turning her attention towards him once more, she’d assist him in unbuttoning his shirt if he allowed and tossed it to the side once she removed it from his shoulders. Briefly, she’d place a few kisses on his chest before allowing him to pull off her crop top. Once they had finished undressing, Akabayashi was the first to enter and turn on the water. She’d giggle slightly as she watched him jump from the sudden burst of cold water. Though since her body usually ran hot, she preferred to feel the icy sting the water provided so she joined him before it had time to fully warm up.

Upon entering Junko would begin by completely drenching her hair. As she came in contact with the cool water a content sigh escaped her mouth as her lips curled into a smile. Goosebumps could be seen on her skin as the water began to trickle down her pale frame. As it grew warmer, she’d step out from the stream and allow Akabayashi to dance the washcloth against her skin. She’d tilt her head up slightly as a few quiet moans escaped her lips while his hands explored and squeezed her body once more. Soon she was covered in suds, and once they were removed she’d lean up to meet him as he moved to kiss her once more.

Seeing as it was now his turn, Junko would use the other washcloth to begin the process on him. She could feel her desire for him bubbling within her once again as she began to rub her hand across his body. Due to her longish nails, light scratch marks could occasionally be seen across his skin though they were hard to see through the bubbles that remained. Her gaze would follow her hand, attempting to memorize every inch of the man standing before her. He’d be gone soon, so she needed to soak up every moment she could with him.

WC: 508
Total WC: 12090
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:12 pm
He was entranced with every inch of her like she was of him. Every time her finger traced his body, was a jolt of electricity. He would look down at her once he had rinsed off and turned around. "You are beautiful." He would say, brushing some of the wet hair away from her face and then slick his damp hair back.

He would gently attempt to turn her around and press against her, kissing her neck and holding her hip and chest. His breathing was steadily matching her own with each passing moment. He moaned as well and then came a halt to the festivities. Junko's sister had arrived and that was the end of their fun. I hope this sister isn't in love with her too.

He would grab the shampoo. "Please, close your eyes, dear." After putting some liquid in his hands, he washed her hair. If she chose to do him, he would allow it. Once they had dried off and he put his clothes back on, he would follow Junko downstairs, their wet hair a great indicator of their prior location. The sister before them resembled Junko remarkably, except the hair was orange, and there were quite a few tattoos. "I did not know you were a twin, princess." His heart was immensely relieved upon seeing Kiko. Thank god it's a real sister.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:06 am
Her cheeks would flush slightly as he complimented her and moved a bit of her hair that dangled in her face. She’d briefly nuzzle his neck before gently biting him if he allowed. Following his guidance she’d turn around to face the shower wall. Pressing up against him, various euphoric sounds escaped her lips as she felt his hands tightly holding onto her. She wished nothing more at this moment than to simply spend the rest of their time together, intertwined in each other's embrace. As things grew more heated, Junko would reciprocate his affection until she heard the voice of Ren in her mind.

Immediately her demeanor would change and she’d ask him to stop as she was told Kiko was waiting for her downstairs. A sigh escaped her lips and an exasperated expression crossed her face as she turned her head to look back at him. She sounded a bit disappointed as she spoke

”I’m sorry but it seems my sister Kiko has stopped by for a visit. Ugh, I wish she would have said something before just showing up.”

Of course today out of all days is when people suddenly decided to just show up unannounced, though she hoped Kiko’s reaction to Akabayashi was better than Azuki’s. She knew her dear clone was a bit harsh on everything and everyone that wasn’t Junko, so she was anxious to know Kiko’s impression of the man she now found herself with. Thankfully he didn't seem mad at her and after pooling a bit of shampoo in his hands, he’d request that she close her eyes. Nodding her head slightly, Junko would turn to face the wall once more with her back towards him. Her eyes would flutter shut as she leaned back her head and felt his fingers brushing through her hair.

Once he had finished, Junko would return the favor and offer to wash his before exiting the shower. After drying off briefly, Junko pulled on a black, silky robe that hung up on one of the walls and then wrapped her hair up in the towel. Once he was ready, she’d lead the two of them downstairs to greet her “sister” in what looked to be her living room. She couldn’t help but feel a bit panicked, Akabayashi seemingly was a smart guy, and surely he’d see that they weren’t exactly sisters if he inspected her closely. Upon entering the room where her creation sat, Junko would enter and greet Kiko with a hug.

Their relationship hadn’t been the same since Kiko began seeing Ren so admittedly Junko felt a bit awkward interacting with her. She’d nod to Akabayashi as he explained that though she had mentioned her sister, she hadn’t informed him that they were twins. Junko hated lying to him right off the bat, but for now, she thought it best to keep some things under wraps.

”Well we’re actually triplets, Kiko, Jun, and I are practically identical in each way other than our personalities. Akabayashi I'd like to intoduce you to Kiko, and Kiko this is Akabayshi”

Junko moved to sit on a plush-looking sofa and patted the spot next to her, beckoning Akabayashi to sit beside her. Once comfortable she would request that Kiko tell her the reason for the intrusion.

WC:555
Total WC: 12645
Kiko Tsukiko
Kiko Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 21500

Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:36 am
Kiko as of recently found herself becoming busier and busier by the day. As Ren took a step back from his duties, she stepped forward to take his place though she lacked his title. She found herself helping with the various day-to-day activities that Junko was too busy to do herself. Though her relationship with her creator felt a bit strained at the moment, Kiko wanted nothing more than Junko’s approval and continued to seek it as the days flew by. Today she knew that her “sister” was going to be meeting with Azuki to go over a few things, so in order to stay up to date she decided to pop in.

As she quickly arrived at Junko’s office, she’d knock briefly before entering and calling out to her. Using her telepathic bond with Ren, Kiko requested that he tell Junko of her arrival. After getting confirmation that she’d meet with her soon, Kiko made her way into the apartment above the office and waited patiently for her. Thankfully she didn’t wait too long, though as she listened to Junko approach she paused momentarily as she heard another person with her. Standing upon their entrance, Kiko offered them both a bow and allowed Junko to embrace her without hesitation.

Admittedly she wasn’t a big fan of physical affection, though she knew it’d upset her creator if she denied her so she happily reciprocated the hug. Her expression remained neutral as they parted and Junko began the introductions. Kiko would offer a bow to Akabayashi with a light smile across her lips. Though they looked exactly alike, the way they carried themselves and the tone they spoke were slightly different.

”It’s wonderful to meet you, I do hope you’re enjoying your stay in Tsukigakure. How long have you been here if I may ask? I’m surprised I wasn’t told about you sooner.”

Kiko was a bit unsure of what to say to the man before her though she found herself not wanting to say much. From the way both Junko and Akabayashi looked, it was clear that they had both just exited the shower and it was easy to assume what had transpired. He wouldn’t be able to detect it across her face, but Kiko found herself a bit upset over this new “intruder” in her life. The last thing Junko needed in her life right now was some guy stealing her attention away from the village when she should be focusing on her duties. ”Great, another distraction that we’ll have to account for moving forward, just what she needed.”

Unfortunately, she found herself in a similar spot as Azuki, though she wasn’t upset with Akabayshi, she found herself a bit jealous of him. Unlike Azuki, however, she had one hell of a poker face and decided it was best to hide her true feelings about the situation until an appropriate time. As Junko sat, Kiko sat on a comfortable-looking reclining chair near the couch.

WC: 500
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:09 pm
As they left the shower and Akabayashi put back on his sunglasses, his eyes returned to their normal lilac coloring with the black rings. His true eyes were for Junko only; everyone else only got the eyes of Kiri's misusage. He did not show it, but he was a little disappointed his snack time had been interrupted. But the relief of knowing that these two were regular sisters was enough to keep him calm and collected.

He would offer to shake Kiko's hand as she bowed. If she refused, he would just bow as well. It is good to meet you, Kiko. I have only been here for a day. Kiri cannot be missing its kage too long." Akabayashi would look to Junko and squeeze her hand a little. I have certainly been enjoying my stay," the man would say with a bit of sweetness in his voice and eyes that expressed his feelings.

As Junko sat down and patted the seat next to her, he would also take a seat, sitting straight and unrelaxed as if this were a meeting. He had not noticed before, but having a good look at her now with his rinnegan and the comparator sitting next to him. The two were too similar. "Strange... Ju." He would say, turning his head a little like a dog unsure of the meaning of a word. He paused on her name. Maybe there was a reason she had not said anything; their relationship was new, and not everything had to be revealed today. "Junko and I were about to figure out a way to contact me if your village faces trouble. Unfortunately, I must get back and figure out a way to contact you over a distance. Getting here is simple." He would hand Junko another Kunai and whistle. In a flash of red, he was gone. He was walking down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. "I can teleport to any of these marked locations or items in your interdiction seals. Without the password, I cannot teleport from or into the barrier, but that is a simple solution. Mark a spot at the edge of the inside and outside of the barrier, then teleport to one and walk into or outside of it. Then it's a hop, skip, and a jump, and Akabayashi is here." Another whistle came, and he was back in his seat, sitting down.

With luck, they both had forgotten his comment and were focused on a solution to the issue of contacting him. Unless Junko had super hearing, he was sure these two had a way to communicate over a distance. The only concern was how far the communication went. If Junko were in an island country, a path would suffice, but their operation ceased after a large enough distance. "Can you help us, Kiko?"
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:11 am
Junko smiled as she watched the interaction between Akabayashi and Kiko, it seemed as if they were at least getting along better than him and Azuki. Though she had always had a hard time discerning her “sisters” true feelings, so she couldn’t help but wonder what she was thinking. She reciprocated the hand squeeze as he explained that he had been enjoying his time. As they sat on the couch, Junko would lean back casually and cross her right leg over her left. If he allowed, she’d place her hand delicately on his thigh and rub it reassuringly.

She tilted her head slightly like he had and offered him a sweet smile as he began to speak up but paused briefly as he examined the two of them. There was no way he didn’t think something was up, Ren had realized it almost immediately. Maybe once Kiko left she’d tell him the truth, but for now, she’d simply listen to Akabayashi as he continued to speak. He’d then bring up the issue of them communicating over a long distance, and mention that traveling to to Tsuki wouldn’t be a big issue.

Lifting her hand from his leg, she took the kunai he offered her and gave him a confused look before he disappeared before their eyes. Turning her attention to the stairs, she saw him walking down them once more as he began speaking. He mentioned that he could teleport to wherever he left the marks and explained he intended to use them to enter and exit the village. Though the thought of him being able to reach her in a moment of crisis was nice, she found herself scared of what would happen if they ever turned on each other.

Pushing those thoughts from her mind, Junko would clap her hands lightly as he reappeared, seated next to her once more. She’d hold out his kunai, though if he didn’t take it she’d place it on a nearby table. Returning her hand to his leg once more if he allowed, Junko would look to Kiko, hoping she at least seemed somewhat impressed. He then would ask Kiko if she’d be able to help in the situation. Junko would think for a moment before snapping her fingers together gently.

”Well what do you think about this, Kiko, why don’t you return to Kiri with Akabayashi? I know you want to travel, and this could give you the opportunity to do so safely if you’d like. I’d hate to pull you away from Ren if you two are still… together… but I don’t think it’d be wise to send Jun. That way if anything happened here, I’d be able to telepathically link with you and let you know. You don’t need to answer now, but if you’d like to go, meet with Akabayashi at the gates in a few hours.”

Junko didn’t want to force her to go, but she knew that going out into the world would be a good experience for her clone. She’d give Kiko a moment to respond and listened intently as she spoke. Seemingly she wanted to think on the matter, and after saying goodbye to Junko and Akabayashi she’d leave the apartment. She was unsure if Kiko would actually want to go or not, but Junko wished for her to be happy with whatever she picked. Once her “sister” was out of earshot, she’d sit a bit and look over to Akabayashi.

”I think you may have realized this, but she’s not my sister in the normal sense. I suppose she is me, but a clone of me. It’s just easier to tell most people that both her and Jun are my sisters but I figured you realized something was up.”

She’d offer him an apologetic smile, hoping he wasn’t upset that she had briefly lied to him.

WC: 649
Total WC: 13294
Kiko Tsukiko
Kiko Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 21500

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:29 pm
She’d reach out her hand to take his, hers were a bit rougher than Junko’s and calloused slightly from her training. Kiko would maintain her neutral expression as he spoke, though she’d briefly smile as he explained that he had been enjoying himself. Looking between him and Junko it was clear there was something going on between the two of them, though she wasn’t sure exactly what. She hoped that he was simply a fling and nothing would come between their union. It hurt a bit to know that Junko so adamantly denied Ren, but seemingly had given in to the man within a night.

Sitting down in a comfortable-looking reclining chair, she’d listen to him explain the current problem they found themselves in. Seemingly they were concerned about being able to communicate, though Akabayashi had a plan to get here quickly should they need him. After passing a Kunai to Junko, he disappeared in a flash of red though she heard what she assumed was him upstairs. Soon he'd walk down, and upon reaching the bottom he'd continue to explain the process he planned to use when entering or exiting the village. Afterward, he'd teleport to Junko's side and she seemed to be impressed.

Looking back to Akabayashi she offered him a smile as she bowed her head slightly. He at least could be useful to them if he stuck around, though if he held other alliances she was unsure of how loyal he could truly be. She hated to admit that she was a bit impressed by his display as well, though she couldn’t help but wonder what else he could do. Junko had tasked her with learning to teleport, though she hadn’t been able to even begin to understand the fundamentals. Perhaps he could teach her something down the line, but for now, she wouldn’t request it from him.

Junko would then bring up the possibility of Kiko returning to Kiri with him when he left. Her eyes widened slightly as she briefly looked to be astonished by the request. Though she wanted to go and travel, she wasn’t sure if she simply wanted to go to another village. Also, things had been moving along quite well, and was sure this would drive a wedge between the two of them. Thankfully they would still be able to talk daily due to the telepathy seal, but she knew it wouldn’t be the same as being in his company.

She’d offer Junko a nod as she stated that the decision wasn’t needed right now and that if she wished to go she needed to meet Akabayashi at the gates later in the day. Looking briefly between the two of them she would stammer a bit before speaking up in an anxious tone.

”Well I’ll have to think on the matter and discuss a few things with the others. I’ll inform you later if I decide to go, but for now, I must excuse myself from the conversation. If I don’t see you late, it was nice to meet you Akabayashi.”

Standing up she’d offer them a brief bow before quickly exiting the room and head began heading to the deputy's office.

(EXIT)

WC: 535
Total WC: 1035

Reserving WC
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:07 pm
Akabayashi did not mind the arrangement taking Junko's "sister" would be fine. It seemed Kiko was not quite thrilled with the idea. He may have to wait a long time or a little bit. He would say nothing about waiting as Akabayashi realized packing up to leave such a distance would not be quick. Maybe she even had personal matters to attend to. Then when she finished he realized she may not be going at all. "It was nice to meet you as well Kiko, would you please come to tell me whether you decide to join us or not join us?" It was a simple request one he hoped she would fulfill as he did not wish to wait at the gates for hours for the girl to never show.

After Kiko left Junko spoke up saying the girl was not her sister, but a clone. Akabayashi would wordlessly stand and walk to the door and lock it. Turning he would unfasten his collar, remove his shades, and return his eyes to their normal green. I'm going to finish my snack. "So, I was not too far off on the goth mommy thing." He would walk closer to her and take a seat his eyes very clear with what he wanted. Kissing her shoulder and then her lips, he would then pull away. "Lets discuss punishment, princess. His finger under her chin.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum