Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 11:27 amAkabayashi TerumiEp 8: Unexpected Team Up! Is Azuki A D1 Crashout?!Yesterday at 7:45 pmAzuki ShinodaNow it beginsYesterday at 7:14 pmJoroA new journey awaitsYesterday at 6:54 pmJoroEp: 7 Go Go Azuki! The General Cleans Up ShopYesterday at 6:28 pmAzuki ShinodaWhy is this my job?Yesterday at 6:27 pmShiru IyasuUta Hoshigake [WIP]Yesterday at 3:26 pmUnkindledJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:01 pmJunko TsukikoJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Yesterday at 10:57 amHasumi HayatoYamito Iburi (WIP)Yesterday at 10:53 amYamito Iburi
Top posting users this month
19 Posts - 26%
19 Posts - 26%
8 Posts - 11%
5 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 63250

On the Road again Empty On the Road again

Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:18 am
Raiden would suddenly appear in the exact spot where he had disappeared from with Arantima some time ago, Luckily nothing was placed in his way since the last time of being there, and no one was standing in that spot. With his successful arrival in the town that he had visited Raiden would take his time to look around the town. generally Raiden would walk around with his Katana on his hip, but he allowed that to stay hidden within the requip realm, His clothing may have changed in apperance, but his armor was still ever present, ready to protect him and allow him to utilize its hidden compartments.

Raiden would enjoy his little stroll through the town, keeping to himself.
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

On the Road again Empty Re: On the Road again

Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:05 am
Stat Page:

The metal screech left in the masked sorcerer's wake followed him like a metal slug's trail as he meandered through the town. The sharp claws on the backs of the weapons he wore on his feet scraped the concrete next to the sharp blade of the Minotaur's Labrys, which he clutched in his bronze-fleshed fist. His silver right hand wielded a chained weapon by its hilt, its long limbs crawling on the ground behind him as he walked. Civilians kept away from the odd, cloaked man. They gathered that he had been loitering in the streets for a good couple of months, muttering a foreign tongue under his breath. When he spoke the common tongue, he would ramble about his shop, supposedly a massive chain with global influence which sold anything one could imagine.

"What? It's a rock. Yeah, I got it from a Toddler that's why it's labeled Toddler's Rock. I carry this one with me 'cause I don't trust the rookies at the shop, they have pet rocks - collectors, you can call 'em. But don't get me wrong, I trust them, it's just when it comes to rocks, you know? You gotta be careful out here, in these streets. How much? I'm starting bids at 300 large. Fuck me? Fuck you!" The spat with a local bartender ended with the Kumon Chuunin thwacking the old man across the head with his Toddler's Rock. He swiped the counter with his metal arm, shattering the many shot glasses he had ordered and finished drinking from. He threw a wad of cash at the disoriented bartender and removed himself from the situation with the rock in his pocket.

"This town is a fucking sham. Lord Jashin, my ass!" He cussed as he walked through the streets, "But I can't go back empty handed..." That's when he spotted the man in the shining armor across the road, a distance of around 10 meters between them. The piece looked eccentric, it was nothing like he had seen before. He stopped in his tracks and pointed his Minotaur's Labrys straight at the mysterious shinobi.

"Hey, cool iron you got over there. Where'd you get that from?" Saturn slurred, a foul rum stank breath and an arrogant smirk hiding behind his mask, "Take it off."

If the man did not react in any manner, Saturn would walk up to Raiden and swing his axe at the man's throat at a speed of 150 with the intention to kill him.

WC: 414

+1 Nature Stack (Natural Berserker)
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:01 am
The Darkly Dressed Shinobi would be minding his own business, conversing with a passerby about things beyond the land of hot springs, it would seem other villages have popped up in his time on exile, he would likely pay them a visit. At the moment they would be wrapping up the conversation, the bodyguard of the man would suddenly get called out for his immaculately shining armor, and for a moment the man was just as confused as Raiden was about the situation. When the shouting man began to approach Raiden shooed off the wandering merchant and his body guard and made for an intercept course with the drunkard, as he could tell from the slight wobble in his step this man had either been drinking or was in a weakened state, but considering the bar not far from the man, and as Raiden had gotten closer to him , the smell could tell him.

"My Good Sir, might I interest you in something else this fine day? perhaps a stroll and a conversation?" At this point Raiden was attempting to lead the man out of town and away from the civilians, and hopefully to a river to wash up and sober up a bit
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure

Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:57 pm
Saturn had walked up to Darkly Dressed Shinobi, and caught the armored man's reflection in the silver crescent blade of his labrys. "A stroll?" the Kumon shinobi repeated the Missing Nin's words back to him in a flat tone, in awe of the lax nature of the man in front of him. Another detail piqued the businessman's interest. In close proximity, Saturn usually had a knack for picking up on certain details about a person's personality, such as their likes and dislikes, zodiac sign and even their emotional state. However, as his icy blue eyes stared through the slits on his helmet, the Chuunin could not make out any such details from the man who stood in front of him.

He looked around at the civilians, most of whom went about their business. A few nosy men seemed tense, and the fortuneteller could sense their watchful eyes as they followed the scene between him and the man in the exotic armor. "Very well." Saturn tittered, resting the hilt of his weapon on his shoulder over his cloth armor. He patiently followed the peculiar shinobi to the river, the long heavy chains of his spiked kusarigama trailing behind him.

"Where are you from? You don't look like you're from around here."

WC: 210
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:22 pm
Raiden would use the river himself to wash his hands and sat down next to it, He spoke to the man over his should " Where one comes from does not matter for the make of the man themselves. I have met great men from horrible places and horrible people from great places. I am working my way towards my Ancestoral home to retrieve something that was once my sisters. I did not know her well, but I hope that getting the summons she was linked to will help me to learn more about her." Raiden would be quiet for a moment before he himself would look over his shoulder towards the man that was behind him " And what of yourself stranger? Aint seen you around these parts before, where might you be headed?"
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:03 pm
It would seem that Raiden had gotten so far ahead of the man that he seemed to have lost the man, or the man veered off when Raiden was not paying attention, Raiden would shrug his shoulders and head out towards the direction of the boarder.

(EXIT)
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds

Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:03 pm
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:It would seem that Raiden had gotten so far ahead of the man that he seemed to have lost the man, or the man veered off when Raiden was not paying attention, Raiden would shrug his shoulders and head out towards the direction of the boarder.

(EXIT)

Approved!
On the Road again JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum