Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daikuri Hyuuga
Daikuri Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu [体術]
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Annoying Runts Empty Annoying Runts

Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:15 pm
Missions:

Today was a regular day for Daikuri as he had finished his training at the third training grounds and was heading home. It was starting to get late out as it was now late afternoon, the moon shining bright i the dark sky, day now passing to night. He wasn't usually out a night, but he got lost in his training cause this time he had to hone his swordsmanship skills having now acquired a katana, one he wore on his left hip sheathed. The young shinobi had grew attached to the blade like it was another part of his body and intended to use it as such.

He just had to lock into that hidden power he knew he had so he was dedicated to train to grow stronger, how else was he going to protect his village?  Even though he had a long way to go he stayed determined and nothing was going to stop him grom reaching his goals. About now Daikuri had just passed back through the village gates on his way home and was now walking along a path back to the Hyuuga district. His hands behind his head as he looked at the beautiful night sky he said," Hmm maybe i should start coming out at night more,,."

Turning a corner and then making another turn he came along another street, which was usually packed with traffic was now empty except for a few people strolling on their way home. All the shops on the street were closing some were closed already but one store was open at eh end of the street, a local ramen shop which stayed open late pass hours. A little bit hungry Daikuri decided he might as well grab a quick bite not like he had any place to be at the moment. Approaching the shop Daikuri took a seat at the counter and proceeded to order a light meal, it was a teen kid taking his order who then moments later came back with the food Daikuri ordered, placing it on the table before him.

"Hey, you ever think of doing bodyguard work?" the boy said as Daikuri was demolishing his bowl ramen. "Uhhh nahh but if its money involved you could count me in." he said with a mouth full of food.  "Great... how about working for us for a few nights? My grandpa in the back cleaning up is looking for bodyguards... but between me and you he doesn't really trust village shinobi you see." the boy said, lowering his voice as continued. "He's kinda old so he's set in his old ways of hiring samurai and bodyguards instead of shinobi if you get what I'm saying. We could really use the help so stop by tomorrow and lose the headband for me please so grandpa can't deny you." the boy added. "It's all cool I'll be here." Dakirui said as he stood up.

"Thanks, I couldn't be more grateful but now hurry and get out of here before my grandpa sees you with that headband on. All this is going to be over if he sees you with it on, see you later!" the boy said. Then Daikuri was off to his home, arriving with a full belly he had the itis and was drowsy as ever, giving him a nice well-earned rest for the day of work he had tomorrow. Falling asleep he awoke the next day ready and eager for this job as he showered got dressed and jumped out the house early that morning about the same time, he knew that ramen shop was opening.

Making sure to remember to leave his headband at home he did just that he arrived at the shop with just his sword and his self, looking more of a samurai than a village shinobi, just like how the boy asked his to be. Now arriving at the shop and entering it he sees the boy and an old man behind the counter. The boy gave Daikuri a faint smile and a wink followed by a greeting "Hey what's going on! Grandpa look i had found a samurai you were looking for hire, check him out" Daikuri waving to the pair as the boy spoke. The old man served a customer a bowl of ramen before speaking sounding grumpy as ever "Huh a samurai you say? Well, he looks the part..." he said while looking Daikuri up and down for a brief moment.

"Fine just stick around here until we close shop then we'll talk about your pay later." the old man said, turning back to finishing preparing his orders. Daikuri was now hired and all he had to do was his part, guard the store. Why the little ramen shop needed guarding he didn't know but it was going to be a piece of cake the most he was expecting to come across was pan handlers maybe. He then exited the shop taking post in front of the it near the side, watching people pass the street going on about their day."Man this is going to be a long shift i could already see it." he said giving out a sign. Then he waited, doing his job watching for anything out of the ordinary to happen as he guarded the store.

A few hours had passed before Daikuri felt like the boredom was about to kill him when he notice a group of 3 rough looking men started approaching. Him spotting them from down the street in the distance and stood up straight and proper chest up in a way to look just as tough as them. They each had eyed Daikuri as they laughed and conversated not paying him no mind before entering the shop, the group looking suspicious Daikuri stepped a little closer to listen to what was going on inside. "Hey wassup old man how's the business going? You got that for me?" Daikuri heard from outside.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum