Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamito Iburi
Yamito Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

It's just Big me - Page 2 Empty Re: It's just Big me

Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:27 pm
"What are they trying to tell us or imply by constantly offering us squirrels?" Yamito muttered to himself, shaking his head. As strange as it was, it wasn't the first experience of unusual behavior he had seen in his travels. He remembered the village he had visited a few months ago. It was a hot summer afternoon there, and the children of the village were bored. They decided to pass the time with a big slingshot. But this was no ordinary target shooting. These kids were shooting birds at pigs that were lazily grazing in a meadow. The birds fluttered in the air while the children laughed and encouraged each other to make more accurate hits. So this behavior didn't faze him. Yamito raised his head to Shura, whose stony expression hadn't changed since they met. "I don't know where you're from," he began with a soft smile, "but if you're from this area, does throwing squirrels have any symbolism or tradition or anything like that?" His voice sounded amused, as if he was trying to lighten the situation.

Suddenly, Yamito noticed movement at their feet. He looked down in surprise to see another squirrel running up to their feet. This time, however, it was alive and looked perfectly healthy at first glance. Her fur was shiny, her eyes bright and full of energy. Yamito found himself staring at the small creature in amazement. How was it possible that she was here? Questions began to swirl in his mind. Was this some sort of test that fate had in store for them? Or perhaps a sign that had its own hidden meaning? Looking at the squirrel, he couldn't help but wonder what mysteries this little animal might hold. "Either it's a squirrel with a great sense of humor and a mastery of medical ninjutsu, or someone is playing a joke on us," he said into the wind as he watched the small creature. The squirrel looked at him as if it knew he was talking about it, its eyes shining with liveliness. There was a certain intelligence in her gaze. It was as if the little creature understood more than it seemed to. Yamito slowly bent down so as not to startle her, and the thought began to take shape in his mind that there must be a reason why the person in question was doing this.

Suddenly, from someone who kicked the little squirrel's dead body, Yamito became a much friendlier person at first glance. Although he was outwardly friendly, inside he had other intentions. He wondered if the third person was just trying to see how they treated animals, and if they were able to kill the squirrel, he wouldn't come out of hiding. Maybe this was a test of their character. If true, it's a little late, but Yamito was at least willing to show the squirrel some mercy. Maybe this will make the squirrel thrower finally show himself.  Yamito picked up the squirrel calculatingly and treated it well, with a smile and a gentleness that could convince even the biggest skeptics. As he stroked it, he thought about how he would use it later. A plan began to form in his mind to take the squirrel with him and later throw it as an appetizer to his hyenas. 

After a moment, he tucked the squirrel into his cloak and turned back to Shura, who was watching him closely. "Looks like we have a new companion," he said with a smile as his mind worked on a plan to make the best of this unexpected situation. He looked at Shura in amusement. "I'm a pragmatist, not a philosopher, so I don't understand a single philosophical idea you're trying to convey. Pragmatically, however, I would be able to enter into some sort of alliance if it would ensure profit for both." He added in a calm voice.

______
WC: 649
TWC: 1860
Kougetsu Hozuki
Kougetsu Hozuki
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : Explosive Gentleman
Mission Record : My log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

It's just Big me - Page 2 Empty Re: It's just Big me

Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:01 pm
Kougetsu is walking around, enjoying the peace and quiet, when he sees two men standing in the distance from an elevated area. Something about them intrigues him, so he decides to approach within thirty meters without causing a ruckus. He walks cautiously, avoiding dry branches and rustling leaves, so that neither his presence nor his sight alerts him to the interesting scene before him. The man who attracts his attention most is a man who wears black clothes and gives a very strange impression. His clothes are completely black, which, combined with his cold expression, gives the impression that perhaps he doesn't even belong in this world. The black coat, black trousers, and black shoes form a uniform and mysterious whole. His face is still, his eyes dark and without any hint of emotion. His presence exudes a certain aloofness and mystery that makes Kougetsu wonder who this man is. He looks like a character from a gothic novel, somehow unapproachable and fascinating at the same time.

Then Kougetsu notices the other man. This man has a more ordinary appearance and is not as striking as his companion. He wears a light-colored shirt, blue jeans, and athletic shoes. His hair is unkempt and the glasses on his nose give him a somewhat intellectual look. Still, they seem to be having a quiet but important conversation with each other. The man in glasses keeps looking into the eyes of his companion as if expecting some crucial information or answer from him. Suddenly, a squirrel appears out of nowhere. It flies in a swift motion and lands between the two men. Kougetsu holds his breath so as not to give away his presence. However, as soon as the squirrel lands, Kougetsu notices something strange - the squirrel doesn't fly on its own, but someone must have thrown it. The motion of its flight is too straight and purposeful to be natural. Kougetsu rubs his eyes and mutters to himself. "I've seen everything. I've seen a bird go backwards, a snake hit a rock with its fist, a horse jump rope, but I've never seen this." and shakes his head in disbelief

The black-clad man remains calm. Kougetsu watches in surprise as the black-clothed man suddenly reaches out and picks up the squirrel. From his cold appearance, Kougetsu expects him to treat it roughly or perhaps even bite it. But instead, the man is surprisingly kind to her. He holds her gently, as if he is afraid of hurting her, and strokes her head. The squirrel doesn't even try to run away, just looks at him with her little eyes. Then he watches her as he tucks her into his pocket to keep her warm. Kougetsu thinks to himself that looks are probably deceiving. This man who looks so cold and unapproachable actually has a sensitivity and tenderness about him that no one would put into him. Slowly, he decides to get even closer. Every step is deliberate so as not to make the slightest noise. His goal is to get within ten feet of them, which would allow him to observe their strange scene even better. When he finally gets within ten meters, he stops in the thick nettles. They sting his legs, but Kougetsu barely notices. At this distance, he can hear snippets of their conversation. He still waits and watches the situation, eager to see how it will turn out.

WC: 569

Yamito Iburi likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum