Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Talon's Tales: Last Resort Empty Talon's Tales: Last Resort

Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:12 pm
Talon was having a rough night trying to sleep. For some reason he was exhausted a little earlier than normal and he had been thinking about his twin brother Kurai, he hadn't heard from him in a while. He felt a feeling of distress as though something was wrong! Little did he know Kurai had just gotten knocked out by a genjutsu! Twins are said to have a connection to one another, and Talon proved this theory to be true between him and Kurai.
Talon finally fell asleep to the rolling sound of thunder and he swore he could feel a sense of someone in his room! He was startled awake and looked around to see no one there, and not only was no one there, he wasn't in his room when he opened his eyes! Talon stood up.and began to Walk around the black void that used to be his room. Another dream? These dreams were becoming more frequent as the weeks passed for Talon. He walked around the black void only to notice the void was starting to lighten up, the scenario coming into view was that of a hospital.
Suddenly Talon was paralyzed and couldn't move and he could see visions of what just happened to Kurai! He began to feel Kurai's pain and fear!
“Why are you doing this to us?” Talon asked as he did his damnedest to hide his internal pain and keep his composure.
Stein was now in front of Talon. With a very serious look on his face as he stared into Talon's eyes. He began to speak with a very serious tone.
“For centuries our clan has held a reputation for being one of the best when it comes to battles! What many see as a curse that causes us to look like monsters, is actually our most powerful asset! Unfortunately you two failed experiments are on the road to suicide and tarnishing your own names. You guys managed to get into villages and I commend you both for that, but I refuse to let either one of you destroy yourselves or our clan name any longer, start acting like Taus! And to think, I said you were the one who listens, Talon!” Stein said, tapping Talon on the arm releasing him from being paralyzed. Talon for some reason follows Stein.
“Didn’t I tell you to watch out for your brother? I discovered today you both have a twin bond. I need you to go to Kiri to watch him. I added a little extra of my chakra in him like I did you. I'm assuming it will enhance your desire and thirst to be more of a reputable member of your clan! At least you two fuck ups would be able to redeem yourselves!” Stein said before he grabbed Talon's arm where he did before. Talon's arm began glowing a purplish black color around the area Stein was touching.
“How do you expect me to do that? I'm a Hoshi nin!” Talon said with Stein's hand still on him as the burning sensation intensified through his body. Stein let out a very spooky eerie sarcastic laugh.
“I own you, I would lose that defiant streak you have towards me, Talon Tau!” Stein said firmly.
“You may own me, but you're deceased, I'm alive!” Talon said as he refused to show the immense amount of pain he was in. Suddenly two large threads shot out Steins arms andt wrapped around Talon tying him up as they threw him against the wall and held him there!
“I could easily kill you right now! Keep trying me! I suggest you do as I told you to! The one thing you have on your side, Talon, is your ability to control your savage side, Kurai lacks that. He needs you, the best I can do from here is what I'm doing now. You can help him where I can't.” Stein said as he released a sharp thread and barely pierced Talon's skin over his heart.
“How about asking me instead of beating the ever living shit out of me?” Talon said as the threads dropped him to the ground. The handprint on his arm still burned and was still glowing the purplish black color.
“Because you and Kurai have become more defiant, the only way I can get this shit through to you is beating it into you! You can handle it! Talk to the Mizukage when you get there. He may be able to help you.” Stein said as he reached down and grabbed Talon's arm again, this time the intensity of the pain snapped Talon awake! He was back in his room in his own bed! He sat up covered in sweat. He looked down at his arm and the handprint was glowing its purplish black color and was very sore. Talon understood the purpose behind Stein's visit, but he didn't understand why he would give Kurai so much of his chakra! The bloodthirst alone was strong, adding Steins chakra to.it.would bring out the Tau killer instinct! But whereas Talon was able to control and maintain it, he knew his twin couldn't! He would end up killing someone, maybe multiple people! That's another reason the Taus are considered monster's!
He looked down at the painful throbbing handprint. He would have to keep it covered up, because he knew no one would understand that a ghost gave him the mark! He would come to refer to it as the mark of the Devil, because Stein was truly an evil man. However Talon knew he cared, he used other excuses to try and bring out the Killer instinct in them, but he knew it was because Stein cared about them. He didn't want to transfer to Kiri but Talon knew he had to help Kurai if he really needed it! It was his twin brother after all.
Talon managed to finally fall back asleep, good thing he was off the next day!
Exit
TWC:1011

Claims:
+10 stats=
+4 vigor
+2 chakra
+2 strength
+2 speed

1,011/2,750 towards A-Rank
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55683-moving-earth-core-v7-2#416834
Joro
Joro