Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Midori TerumiToday at 7:37 amKoumatsu the Chain WardenRikka HoshizoraToday at 7:16 amRikka HoshizoraParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 6:46 amJinrokuHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 6:23 amJupiterMeeting new Allies Today at 1:56 amKensei OnomoriTo Be With YouYesterday at 10:21 pmYouta ShinkouFirst Mission for HyogagakureYesterday at 10:16 pmHwan SinnsEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumYesterday at 9:40 pmAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 7:19 pmKurai TauA-TRAINYesterday at 5:08 pmEnishi
Top posting users this month
59 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 17%
35 Posts - 13%
32 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Centuries  Empty Centuries

Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:36 pm

Zim knew that leaving the village would not be an easy feat to
achieve. He was tired of the boring life as a village ninja and having to live by rules! He wanted to be free.
Earlier that day Zim took several of his older “Jounin” brother Zebs explosive tags and put them on some abandoned trees near the training facility. They had already destroyed that area of the village pretty much with their training incident a couple of weeks ago. Now any second the rain will start falling and hit the tags and set them off!
This would cause a distraction and make it easier.for Zim to leave the village undetected.
As the rain began to fall Zim left his house, and the explosions were so loud you could hear them across Kiri! Perfect! That's what he wanted!
Zim headed up towards the gates as quickly as possible knowing that even the gate guard would be distracted.
“And like that I'm gone! Those tags worked perfectly ... .thanks Zeb…even though you had no idea I took them.” Zim laughed as he walked up to a gate attempting to leave.
“It's been nice Kiri, you're a wonderful village but I must go!” Zim added with a sigh looking behind him.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 37509

Centuries  Empty Re: Centuries

Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:43 am
Spoiler:

Kurai had been walking the streets most of the evening. He had to clear his head. He looked up and let the rain wash over his face and hair. The handprint on his chest was still sore, tender and burned like it did when Stein touched him! He still didn't understand what happened to him and he wasn't sure he ever would!
Suddenly he heard the explosions, but he saw a figure running the opposite direction! He was standing up now and decided to follow the figure!
“Hmmm…” he said to himself curiously as to who this person was! As they approached the gates he heard the voice and saw none other than Zim Nara. As Zim turned around, Right behind stood Kurai!
“Going somewhere?” Kurai asked, eyeing him. He heard every word and this intense feeling hit Kurai! He wanted to suddenly kill Zim! Not apprehend him, but kill him! The feeling was overwhelming and Kurai was suddenly hearing a voice!
“Kill him…”
“No…” Kurai said back. Almost instantly as Kurai said no, as if giving in to the desire to kill, his threads suddenly shot out of his arm flying straight towards Zim!
If the threads successfully land where intended and unprevented, they wrap around his neck choking him.
“Stop being WEAK damn it!”
The voice he was heading seemed to be controlling him in some way! Like he was possessed! Kurai was filled with many emotions at this point, fear, excitement and an insatiable hungering rage to kill! Where that came from he had no idea!
“Fuck…” he said as he felt the rage take over. For a minute Kurai stood there and looked up, his eyes seemed to blackout for a second before he realized he was trapped inside his body which seemed to be on auto pilot! Well, fuck! The rage took over!
He stared at Zim before a voice came out of his mouth, it sounded like him, but it wasn't him talking!
“You shouldn't have tried to leave, I'm going to kill you now…very painfully!” Whoa okay, yes Kurai was very mouthy, but he's not dark and sadistic! This was pure evil!
More threads shot out of his arm and if unprevented or stopped went straight through Zims eyes into his brain.
“What are you making me d-”
“I'm tired of you weak shit, time for a change, I already warned you! When you start getting weak, I take over!”
This voice, it was him, but it wasn't! Yet here he stands killing his friend! Well, he was trying to leave, guess it could be chalked up to that!

Jutsus used:
Black Threads 20 ap, 20 power/speed
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Ryo : 25000

Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:26 am
Miz was in a puddle meditating when he heard the voices. He instantly knew the first voice, so he changed from his puddle back to his human form watching the scene unfold before him!
Kurai had followed Zim and there was something very off about Kurai! Instead of apprehending Zim he was going for the kill! Wait, that's not like Kurai at all. He wasn't a killer!
“Kurai what the hell are you doing!” Miz asked moving closer to the scene but still kept distance between them! “You can't just kill him regardless of what he did! Just turn him in!” Miz said as looking at the two of them. Something was definitely off with Kurai but Miz couldn't tell what it was. His chakra was darker than normal and his moves were robotically controlled!
“Kurai, if you kill him, you will get in trouble, even if he is leaving the village. Let him go, we will both take him in!” Miz said trying to save Kurai and possibly Zims life, maybe even figure out what was happening to Kurai to make him act out like this!  
“Let him go.” Miz said in a very serious tone, trying not to upset Kurai but to reason with him.
(207)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 113000

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 pm
The sounds of Explosions had drawn several response teams, one of which had Shikami Shinkou as apart of it. Upon getting there, Shikami immediately notices that very little damage was done, It was all smoke and sound that had been caused. This was a diversion. Noticing the Gate guards were here because the gate was not far off, Shikami would take to the roof tops and he sat on top of the closest roof to the gates, he sat only twenty meters away from the scene unfolding at the gates. It appeared that the boy Kurai that he had knocked out the other day was attempting to halt his friend Zim from leaving the village. Shikami crouched low to the rooftop like a gargoyle on the steeple of a church. Shikami also noticed the other one appear from the puddle of water screaming at his friend as the threads from the boys body fired off . The boy was not aiming to caputre, he was aiming to kill the boy for leaving the village.

Shikami was not one for deserters, and while he did not agree, he was leaving this between teammates. However he would give Akabyashi a personal report on the situation of however this went. Shikami would be ready to take action when needed if it went to far or someone tried to jump in that should not try to interfere with this situation.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:45 pm
Zim saw Kurai just moments before it was lights out for him! He couldn't fight it, and he knew in the small instance he saw Kurai and his life flashed before his eyes, it was over for him. Kurai wasn't himself though even he could tell that. Unfortunately, this is where the tale of Zim Nara, ends!
Exit
Zims dead…

THANK YOU NRPG! It has been so much fun here for so many years! I have so many memories and I am glad I was able to make so many friends! You guys are a blast to RP with and I hope this site continues for many years to come!

-Ryan
(AkA Zim Nara)
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:51 pm
Kurai watched as the body dropped dead in front of him and he wanted to scream! He was frightened but at the same time, he felt alive and this felt good! It was as though it was part of his DNA. He had a wicked chuckle escape his lips but even though it was his voice, it wasn't him!
“Holy Shit!” Kurai said half scared half excited….yet at the same time, still not in control of himself! He quickly turned to Miz who was apparently his next target.
“Wait..no…I can't do this…not to him! Zim was trying to leave, fine, but Miz was just an observer!” Kurai was still trapped inside his body observing everything he was doing.
“Exactly, he saw everything! I told you, no more holding back. Obviously you enjoyed killing Zim.”
“Next!” Kurai said out loud, as usual in this scenario, in his own voice, yet not him.
Kurais body fired more threads at Miz! Three threads are fired directly at Miz and if they land, they wrap around his throat.
“No..I can't do this!” Kurai said inside his own mind! Yet, his body was betraying him! He was hoping Miz would dodge.
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:44 pm
((You know what, I'll let that move go through))

Miz watched as Zims body fell to the ground! There was nothing anyone could have done to save Zim, and now Miz realized he might have to try to dodge or avoid anything Kurai would try to do! Nothing about the Tau was adding up! The behavior, the robotic movements and the sudden urge to kill? The way Kurai was looking at him and the way he made the chuckling sound sent shivers up Miz’s spine! Next? Nope!
“Kurai, I don't know what's gotten into you! But this isn't you! You killed Zim, ok shit happens, but I am not the enemy here!” Miz made an attempt to dodge and he did, only to get his arm caught by the threads! It felt like a damn snake had wrapped around his arm and was squeezing it! He felt the bone in his arm snap! He had to keep an eye on Kurai to maKe sure he didn't do anything else to him!
“Snap out of it!” Miz said as he pulled on the threads breaking the ones wrapped around his arm! He couldn't move his right arm, both the upper and lower arm bones were broken. Now what? He was trying not to fight him, it would not be much of a fight sadly!
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 113000

Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:34 am
Shikami's Stats:

Shikami watched the limp body of the nara boy fall, the threads retracting back to the Tau boy. The Tau turned and looked on to the Hozuki and he had that killer instinct look in his eye, he was going for another, the bloodlust hit. The Hozuki was trying to talk the Tau down, but was immobilized, was it fear? Maybe it was smart, it seemed like the Tau tried to attack from where he was but something failed within him, guess he forgot to fuel his threads with chakra. Shikami would take off at full speed , since Mizuki was just below him, it put him about nineteen meters away from the Tau. Shikami landed down right in front of him. Shikami landed with knees bent, much like how he was resting up on the roof just a moment ago where he was watching. Shikami would whisper to Mizuki for only him to hear "Close your eyes" since they were only a meter apart, putting Shikami Eighteen meters away from Kurai. When Shikami whispered that, He finished the final handseal on a jutsu he started up on the rooftop when he decided he was interfering.Moving Another Thirteen Meters forward at full speed,making himself five meters away from Kurai, Finally Shikami would Clap his hands and trigger Minus Field , if Kurai is caught with the Field He would find that his Speed and his Vigor reduced by 30. This would likely make it to where Kurai could not move anymore, and no longer use any of his jutsu. Shikami would than look Directly in the eye of Kurai. Weaving Handsigns and begining to whistle a tune, Hopefully due to their past Kurai closed his eyes.If So Shikami would walk up to close the distance enough to activate Chakra Draining Seal on the Ground Right underneath Kurai.

Once Shikami had placed the Seal on the ground, after forming the Horse Handseal, He planned on draining Kurai and knocking him out by removing every bit of chakra within him, he aimed a palm at Kurai, cause he believed that even Kurai was not foolish enough to fall for a genjutsu knockout twice in a row. If Shikami had succeeded in his plan, and Kurai did indeed fall limp. Shikami would stand up and tell Mizuki "Alright you are good to open your eyes, come collect Zim's body, Im going to take Kurai to the Hospital to recover under watch , take Zim to the morgue, if there is anyone you need to inform of his death, please do so, and I am sorry for your loss, take what time you need away from your duties to mourn, we will have a proper ceremony for him in time."

If everything was in his favor, Shikami would collect up Kurai's limp body and take it off to the hospital, he would need to report this to Shiro and Akabayashi. he would hope that Mizuki did as he was tasked.

Jutsu Used:
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:15 pm
Kurai knew something was wrong, very wrong! It happened so fast! A figure appeared in front of Miz and suddenly he realized who it was just in time to close his eyes.
“Shikami Shinkou…I can't fight him!” Kurai said internally! Suddenly it was as though the possession was over, from Stein anyways…
Kurai couldn't move but he felt himself starting to get really weak and nauseous, he could feel Shikamis presence and then a very sick feeling hit Kurais stomach right as he felt like he was going to pass out! He threw up a black substance before he passed out on the ground! But how? He had his eyes closed. The genjutsu couldn't have affected him. Kurai wasn't even sure what just happened to him!
“Even with my help you can't handle this one just yet.”
Kurai heard the voice as he fell into a deep sleep.
”At least you aren't dead, he let you live.”
“I'm still not understanding the whole point of you possessing my body!”
“In due time to you will Kurai.”
He heard before he felt Steins presence almost completely leave his body. He couldn't move but he felt a lot lighter. Someone picked him up, he was sure that was Shikami. And then everything is dark…

Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:17 pm
Miz saw a figure land in front of him and even in his current state of shock, he managed to understand the instructions and figure out who he was!
“Close your eyes…”
It was Shikami Shinkou! The instructions were clear. Miz closed his eyes.
“Shikami, it's Kurai's body but that's not Kurai…” Miz knew it sounded crazy! Who would believe something could take over someone like that? But he wanted to warn Shikami of what was happening. He probably already knew especially to have landed in front of him like he did. He may have been watching for a while waiting for the right time to jump in!
After all was said and done, He heard a loud thud on the ground and looked in time to see Kurai vomit up something black before he blacked out!
“Yes sir, if you need me for anything because I witnessed it, let me know.” Miz said as he walked over to Zims body and picked him up. This was not going to go over well with the Nara family at all. And there was going to be a lot of explaining to do. It hurt Miz to lose Zim but at the same time, you can't just leave your village like that!
Exit
TWC:633
+6 stats
3-vigor
3- chakra
((Claiming Zims Body))
Will claim jutsus later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum