Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaizaBladed TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaizaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 7:31 amSakaizaHalberdToday at 6:54 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
68 Posts - 20%
63 Posts - 18%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Work Hard for the Money  Empty Work Hard for the Money

Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:41 am
Spoiler:

It was before sunrise in the beautiful village of Hoshigakure and in the Hyuuga compound, Talon Tau sat at the kitchen island drinking a cup of coffee. He was the only of his teammates awake. Of course the nightmares of Stein weren't helping his insomnia any! As a matter of fact they made it worse. Stein haunts him in many ways. As he thought about this he rubbed the handprint on his arm!
Talon's thoughts were interrupted as a maid handed him a huge envelope that was stuffed to the max. As he opened it, another maid sat a plate of bacon next to him. Talon smiled as he eyed the papers,  they were missions! Now he knew where this envelope came from, Toneri of course. He picked out three specific missions for them to do!
“Perfect timing, I'm waking up my teammates shortly.” Talon said as he finished his coffee. Of course one of the maids automatically refilled it for him. He thanked her as he picked up a piece of bacon and read through each mission carefully. They seemed pretty simple to do and he already had a general idea to share with his teammates to get it done as easily as possible!
205/1500
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Work Hard for the Money  Empty Re: Work Hard for the Money

Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:24 pm
Sephora was not a morning person. Even with her job as a village ninja, she was still not a morning person.ost of the time she had to be woken up or the maid would have to drag her out of bed! Unless Zatoichi's loud mouth woke her up. But somehow this morning she woke up on her own. She had decided to dress in a pink crop top and a pair of shorts black shorts and some tennis shoes with pink socks to top.off the look. Yes she was showing some skin, just her stomach and lower back well her legs and arms too, but she was young, and very fit for her age! her white hair was pulled to the side in a braid and she left it that way. She made sure she had on a black sports bra under her shirt, she didn't want everyone to know what she had under her shirt! Only one person and no names needed to be mentioned considering they are mentioned in other threads! (4th wall break!)
Sephora walked downstairs and saw Talon sitting at the table. Yawning, she walked over and gave the Tau a hug. Well, he was like a sibling to her and they had always been close! So why not?
“Morning T, hope you slept better than I did. And before you ask, yes I woke up on my own,” she said as she drank a cup of coffee and took a chocolate chip muffin from the basket on the table.
“Let me guess Dante isn't up yet. I'm so tempted to wake him up but I'd hate for him to get mad at me, it's too early to pull out my jutsus!” She said with a smirk as she read through two of the papers Talon had sat on the table.
“Missions? I guess we may as well if we ever expect to get somewhere in Hoshi! Better to show us in a good light than the light we are used to being seen in!” Sephora said as she scanned all the papers.
TWC:349

554/1500 missions
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:04 pm
Dante had been up for a while and already knew about the missions because he had read the scrolls before Talon! Dante had been having nightmares as well, but hadn't said anything about them! As others have said…that's for another topic another time!
One of the maids informed him that the local church taking donations wasn't fond of village Shinobi. He knew out of their group, the one who would have to donate the items to the church would have to be Talon, because everyone else knows who Dante and Sephora are. Everyone is aware the two hybrids are Shinobi and connected to Ayato, however Talon is rarely seen around town so it would be easier for him. A maid had helped Dante gather stuff for donation. Old clothes never worn, medicine, bath products and some food items! After they gathered everything up Dante made his way downstairs cleaned up, dressed and ready to go!
“You guys are aware that Sephora and I are well known around the village thanks to our clan heritage, but, Talon, no one knows your a Shinobi, not in the church section of Hoshi anyways. So, me and Seph can gather up the items if you want to go to the church and donate them?” Dante explained and asked at the same time. This way they accomplish the mission together!

779/1500
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:07 pm
Talon felt Sephoras arms give him a hug. Instinctually he reached up and touched her arm and lightly squeezed to acknowledge the hug. Yeah she can hug him as can Kurai, but that's it. No one else can hug him without permission! He was not a touchy feely person. He listened as Dante walked in and began to speak.
“That's a good point, I have been through there a couple of times but never with my headband on, so I'll deliver the box of donations. Sephora you're a good shopper, if you want to go ahead and take the gentleman's shopping list and go to the store, Dante you can head over and get the house ready for him. I'll meet you guys over there!” Talon suggested as he looked at the two siblings he considered family at the table before him.
“Then we will do the dog walking and then the other mission last. Walking the dogs is typically a piece of cake. I see people all the time walking the shelter dogs around here!” Talon said as he slid on his jacket and zipped it up to hide his Hoshi headband.
“There it's hidden. I'll drop off my jacket before meeting up with you guys after dropping off the donations. It's an extra trip but that's fine with me!” Talon said smiling. “Do I look like a civilian of the village now? Of course not many of my clan are village civilians or Shinobi so I should pass for an average citizen.” Talon said as he waved to the other two and left the house.

1046/1500
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:09 pm
Seohora looked at Dante as he entered the room, he was already dressed and ready to go as well. Sephora was stunned as she nodded and shrugged her shoulders then listened as the two explained the missions and what to do. Apparently she was shopping since she couldn't really go to the churches to donate because they knew who her and Dante were, and that's the truth! The Hyuugas are all Shinobi, except for very few of them. It really depends on where you were located in the clan. Her and Dante were connected to the higher-ups, this implemented them in the world of village ninja!
“Ayo! I'm off to do some shopping then!” Sephy said as she walked out the door next. She had wondered why the maid asked her if she had any donations she would like to give to the clothing drive. Of course Sephy donated some of her old clothes to the drive! She didn't wear a lot of her old clothes she did once upon a time. Leather was out, new clothes were in!
As she walked into the store she knew right where everything was on the list.
“Eww, Octopus?” Sephora made a gagging sound! Octopus and squid weren't her cup of tea, however she loved Salmon, which was also on the man's list. She walked up to the register and paid for the stuff as she headed out and over to the house to meet up with her twin brother Dante!

WC:248
1274/1500
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:40 am
Dante didn't mind helping the elderly man set up everything and prepare for the party. He was actually good at cleaning and cooking both! Every woman's dream, right? A bachelor who can take care of themselves! He asked the man what chores he needed done, and the man gave him a small list. This was easy. The basics, sweeping dusting and mopping! Dante has this handled! After he completed the chores, which took a whole forty five minutes, he headed to the kitchen to prepare for cooking. When Sephora arrived Dante jokingly looked at her and crossed his arms.
“You're late! What took you so long?” He said as he teased her before he unloaded the groceries and the pair got to work cooking for the party! Going by what the man ordered, this was going to be a huge dinner party. It reminded Dante of when he lived in Konoha and his team used to attend parties and Yen and Hotaru’s home! There was always so much food at those parties. After reminiscing for a few minutes he finished the cooking and set the table. Then they left the old man's house to meet up with Talon to move on to their next task!

[430]

1,479/1,500
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:28 pm
Talon was surprised that he had no issues dropping off the donations. These people seemed a little spooked by his appearance and he could understand why, that was normal, but no one accused him of being a Shinobi, which he was. They actually avoided him except for thanking him and taking the box but he was used to this kind of behavior. He waved and smiled gently as he left.
“Mission accomplished.” Talon whispered to himself! He had to head over to the old man's house and meet up with his twin team mates, Seph and Dante! On the walk over there he began to really reminisce on the past, he missed his twin brother at times! Kurai was a mouthy asshole but it was his brother and he hated the fact he wasn't there in Kirigakure to protect him! He had faith in Team Fuku Kiri and from the letters his parents have sent, he knew Kurai was safe! As he mentally returned back to the world around him, he arrived at the house and ran into Sephora and Dante waiting on him out front.
“Teamwork is dream work! Got it all done? I had no problems! Let's head over to the dog shelter!” Talon said as the group left the man's house and walked over to the shelter. This place made Talon want a pet but he knew he didn't have the time or patience for an animal.
“Now if you guys can walk these guys we will have the cage cleaned out in no time.” The young man said, handing out leashes.
“I got a leash right here, trust me it's probably more durable than yours are!” Talon said, releasing a large thread from his wrist. He let it wrap around the hook on the dog's collar.
“No worries, we got it.” Talon assured him as.the dog left the cage with Talon in tow.

1500/1500 missions completed
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:29 pm
Sephora giggled at Dantes comments towards her as they put away the Groceries in the kitchen.
“Shut it Twinkie!” Sephora laughed as they finished setting up the meal for the man. Sephora and Dante said goodbye to the elderly man as they went outside and waited for Talon. When she saw Talon she went up to him and gave him a hug as though to say thanks for doing the donations!
“I take it you had no problems Talon?” She asked as the trio left the man's house and headed for the animal shelter to walk the dog's. Sephora laughed at Talon as he used his threads for a dog leash! The poor dog looked up, slightly startled at the fact the threads came from Talon's body. The three of them walked the dogs for a bit .
“Well three successful missions on the day, I am proud of us Team Fuku Hoshi nin! We keep this up, we are going to prove we're the best in no time!” Sephora said as her dog started trying to run and pulled Sephy with it! It was better than the recognition she used to get for being a missing nin. And she was following the requirements for thf change she was making.
TWC: 806
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:48 pm
Dante and Sephora hadn't always been close, but the bond between the two had been redeveloping since they had been in Hoshigakure. Now, it's not that he didn't love her or care, they just hadn't been around each other long enough to have the bond that most twins do. Since they had been together in Hoshi, that had changed! Twinkie? She just called him a hostess snack? That actually sounded good to Dante! He waited on Talon's arrival with Sephora and when he arrived he smiled at the comment he made.
“Glad it was easy. Ours was too!” Dante said as the team headed towards the dog shelter. He has always wanted a pet! Sephora had the ugly huge mean cat, Miles, that their dad had found wandering the village of Volcano, when the twins were little. He was supposed to get a dog but unfortunately it never happened. After that things got so hectic and with him having become a missing nin, Dante just never got to settle down and get a pet. He reached down and began to pet the dogs. He knew he wouldn't be able to take one home because he wouldn't have the time to take care of it! Dante laughed at Talon's enthusiasm and using his threads for a leash. The team walked the dogs so they could clean the cages out.
[658]
1500/1500 mission completed
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:13 pm
Talon walked back to the shelter with the dogs and his teammates. He unhooked his threads from the collar, and the dog ran back into the cage. It was getting towards evening time and the group had been working hard on their missions all day and now it was time to head back home to some well deserved dinner. And a nice shower and a cigarette for Talon!
A few raindrops began to fall on the group as they headed home, it felt rather refreshing for Talon considering he felt like he had earned his keep that day and the rain in a way was symbolic! As though his past was officially washed away.

(Exit)

TWC: 905
+9 stats

+5 vigor
+4 chakra

3500 ryo
18 AP

905/1,000 for C Rank of Temporary Paralysis
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum