Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
First Mission for HyogagakureToday at 10:27 pmHwan SinnsChasing DaylightToday at 9:32 pmRikka HoshizoraThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 8:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaRikka Hoshizora's Mission RecordToday at 8:26 pmRikka HoshizoraAnother Brick in The Wall Today at 8:09 pmZatoichi HyuugaHarurama SenjuToday at 8:07 pmHarurama SenjuHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 7:17 pmTravin KaguyaThe UnhallowedToday at 7:06 pmAzuki ShinodaEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 7:03 pmSakaizaYouth of a Nation Today at 6:56 pmKurasa Uchiha
Top posting users this month
63 Posts - 20%
49 Posts - 16%
43 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 12%
34 Posts - 11%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Record
Familiar : Momo
Legendary Equipment : Bashosen
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hyogagakure
Ryo : 334970

Yet Another Pit Stop Empty Yet Another Pit Stop

Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:35 pm
Missions:

Everyday that Sakaiza spent in Yugakure was yet another that he longed to leave. This Godforsaken place seem to only know anarchy, and each time he attempted to leave he was dragged back in by a combination of his good conscious and a cry for help. Too many times it had been to thwart bandits, robbers, thieves. Once it was an arsonist. And some were as simple as volunteering at a bar. No matter what it was, he had to admit it was interesting. And for how long he had spent in the Land of Hot Springs, he reluctantly began to grow fond of it.

Not enough to call it home. There were bigger things to tend to...

But first, of course, he'd need to complete a handful of missions. Earlier in the day he had spoken with the local authorities about some assistance they required in guarding a store that had been subject to theft multiple times recently. Upon some investigation these authorities learned that the group was somewhat organized, hailing from a small bandit camp outside the village. Perhaps it had been the same one that Sakaiza swore he drove away in the midst of a torrential downpour. But if so, then they were fools to return.

Whatever the case was, the Hyogakage found himself waltzing down the streets of the village towards the store. At this point he had become somewhat of a known face around these parts...well, a known mask. And his suit of armor was one that could not be mistaken that as a local's or a commoner's. Kai's demeanor was also one that was uncharacteristic of this village. He carried himself rather nobly and humbly, though determined and driven. And so he paid no mind to those among the street and the few that batted an eye at him. Besides, his passive chakra sensory along with the alert eyes of his winged lemur Momo that was perched on his shoulder would be enough to detect a threat should one present itself.

And when he'd arrive at the store, he'd quickly learn that it was a jewelry shop. The owner, out front and rather frantic. He had been reported to be an individual not keen on the likes of shinobi, but luckily for Sakaiza he was more of a samurai than anything. Upon seeing the Wretched, the man relaxed.

"Thank God it's you. I've heard about you. There's supposed to be another joining though."

"Hmm, another?" Sakaiza would inquire before pausing outside the shop and looking around. Eventually his eyes would land upon a frame not so far off. From a quick scan of his chakra potency it was apparent that it was denser than the average person. Undoubtedly, that is who he was awaiting.

WC = 464
+2 Yuumei Stacks
Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Travin
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Yet Another Pit Stop Empty Re: Yet Another Pit Stop

Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:09 pm
It was hopefully the last pit stop on his trip Yugakure would hopefully provide enough money for Travin to pay for his trip across the waters and into the land of snow. With any luck he would even have some pocket money left over for some food or entertainment during the trip. However, he was being careful while he was here as it seemed that everything in the village was just trouble of one sort or another, and if let himself, he could be caught up in a massive storm of jobs never to be able to leave. Lucky for him with his black and white outfit and the horned mask he wore holding the stark white hair out of his face and falling down his back. Most of the people didn’t bother him, and if the ones that did take a second look to think about it, the yellow eyes and the tanto made them change their minds real fast. Looking more like a mercenary or assassin than a shinobi, since he bared no colors or headbands, and everyone knew how much the shinobi loved their colors and headbands. It was almost as bad as sports teams.

He had gotten a couple jobs lined up, thanks to a guy he had met in the tavern he slept in last night. The first one was watching some shop for thieves or something he was unsure about but the pay was decent. However, the guy really didn’t like shinobi for some reason. Travin was unsure why they came just like anyone else; you had your good ones and your bad ones. The guy at the tavern said that Travin should fit right in, since no one had seen a shinobi around here dress like he does, but to be safe Travin decided that he would refrain from using any of his shinobi arts that was easy to figure out what they were to the normal people. After all his Taijutsu was simply him punching and kicking people really hard anyone could do that with some practice.

Travin approached the shop noticing that it was a jewelry shop from a distance. It wasn’t a hard spot as the guy was advertising with some of his nicer looking but cheaper stuff in the window. Travin didn’t have any experience with jewelry but he figured that it was only the smart thing to keep the most expensive stuff out of easy reach. Approaching Travin saw two figures standing out; one was definitely the shop owner as he fit the type. Slightly overweight and on the shorter side and starting to bald up top from the stress. The second guy was slightly taller than Travin and had a good foot, almost taller than the shop owner. He was also bigger than the average person from Travin’s experience, showing that he had spent some time working out his body and probably had some skill with the blade he carried. Compared to Travins own leaner frame built more for speed and endurance than power. It was something that Travin had learned over the many battles he had been in. Size was not everything and just because someone was bigger and stronger it didn’t mean that they were better. The fight is always decided by who can keep getting back up, and that was what Travin was good at.

Hello, my name is Travin. I am assuming that you are who I will be working with” he would ask? Offering his hand to shake. His voice came out clearly through the mask.

WC-594

Sakaiza likes this post

Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:57 am
It was almost as if Sakaiza felt an uncharacteristic acquaintanceship formed once his eyes fell upon the mask of the newcomer. Instinctively he'd raise his hand, mirroring the movement of the newcomer so that their fingers would meet until they formed into a firm handshake. There was some type of unspoken respect Sakaiza had for those who wore a mask. Not because it concealed their identity, but typically there was a story behind why they bore it. His own was two fold: as it was typical protocol for on duty Hyogagakure shinobi, but also for one much more personal than that.

In any case he'd immediately exchange words with the man.

"Indeed," he began. "Nice to meet you Travin, I go by Kai. And this here is Momo."

It was normal for the Hyogakage to introduce himself to new people as Kai, rather than Sakaiza, seeing as it maintained a degree of anonymity. And for the purposes of the missions the pair were primed to embark on, it would serve its purpose. 

"Excellent that you are both here." He'd say. "As you both know, you are to guard my shop attentively. That is all the instruction you should need though, and seeing how I have business to tend to I will be inside maintaining order."

Kai would look over towards the shop's owner, then back towards Travin and offered a stern nod. "Alright, then I suppose we'll keep guard out here. Should any customers or thugs give you problems, just give us a shout."

The owner would nod, turn his back, and proceed into the store so that he could man its operations. In the meanwhile, Sakaiza would fold his arms across his chest and prop his back against the tall stone wall which was adjacent and on the left to the store's glass panel doors. Choosing to be rather direct, he'd look towards Travin and let out, "So...where do you hail from, Travin? Those dressed as we do aren't common around here." Shortly after customers began to waltz into the store, symbolic of how busy this business truly was. As the pair's conversation would continue, eventually customers would begin to waltz out after spending five to ten minutes shopping around. Some with bags, some emptyhanded...window shoppers. One character which departed the store seemed subtly shady though, wearing a long tan trench coat and black cap. He did not seem suspicious enough to stop though and the pace he walked at was rather moderate. 

Once the man made his way down the street at least 50 meters away or so, the store owner yelled "Help! My largest diamond has been swiped!"

Immediately, Sakaiza recognized that the tan cloaked figure had been the culprit. How foolish was it to not discern this sooner. 

"We're on it!" Sakaiza would exclaim in return before looking at Travin and nodding his head, suggesting the two pursue the man. Hearing the back and forth shouts, the fleeing man's pace accelerated to thank only characteristic of a shinobi. As Sakaiza took off on foot, he'd assume that Travin would be right by his side. Momo would take the moment to leap from Sakaiza's shoulder, flying into the air and getting an aerial view of the thief's path. Telepathically he would communicate the directions to Sakaiza, instructing him which way the man seemed to be headed which was eventually an alleyway that was a dead end. When the pair arrived, cornering the man into the alley, Momo would return back down and prop himself on Sakaiza's shoulder. The man would franctically be looking for a way out, now faced with two maskes pursuers. Instead of taking the charge here though, Sakaiza would defer to Travin. He was particularly curious as to how his new comrade would handle the situation...For if he seemed competent, perhaps he would be someone that the Wretched would look to recruit.

WC = 648. TWC = 1,112
+2 Yuumei Stacks; 4 Total

Travin Kaguya likes this post

Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:44 am
Releasing his grip on Kai’s hand Travin would give both of them a polite nod in recognition as well as Momo. before turning his attention to the shop owner as he began to speak and explain to them what they were going to be doing on the job. It seemed to be a standard guard the shop job, with the two of them doing their best to keep any would-be thieves from taking any of the jewelry in this case. While also showing some form of order to the customer base as well. Once the man had finished telling them what he wanted them to do he walked inside of the building and left Kai and Travin at the door. Who both took up a spot on either side of its glass doors. Travin joins Kai in leaning against the wall and keeping an eye out for anyone looking like they want to try something. Travin hears Kai ask him where he comes from as the way they are both dressed clearly states that neither of them are from here. Travin thinks for a moment before answering “I come from all over really, didn’t really have much of a family and been on my own for the most part traveling the world and doing my best to survive” his tone carrying a bit of weight to it like he has answered this questions more than once in his life. “Apparently I’m pretty good at it since I’m still here” he would add with a bit more of a playful tone before adding. “I have mostly spent my time roaming around the surrounding countries to the land of snow. It is by far my favorite of all of them, and I stopped in the major village here to resupply and make a little extra money. I heard that a village has formed in the land of snow and I’m headed there to check it out.” His posture wouldn’t change and he would maintain the standard tone he had been speaking with before the conversation both polite and respectful.

The two would stand there for a bit longer carrying on with small talk about where they are from and what brought the two of them to this village. When one of the customers that looked suspicious walked out, it wasn’t the way he looked or walked but the way he was dressed. With a long trench coat and a cap it just screamed don’t notice me. Unlucky for him that is exactly what Travin and probably Kai were both trained to look for. However, without any proof that he had stolen anything there was no reason to stop him. Once the man had made it about 50 meters down the street or so the shop owner yelled out that his largest diamond had been stolen. Kai and Travin both took off after the trench coat guy down the street. Following him through the winding streets of the village until they came to a dead end.

The man with no choice and Kai holding back to guard the only exit the guy had Travin approached. “Hand over the diamond, and you don’t have to go to the hospital as well as jail” he would tell the man as he approached hand out. The man backed into a corner and not wanting to go to jail tried to do the same thing everyone put in a loose, loose situation tries. He threw a punch at Travins face, but his speed was so slow that he was easily able to dodge and spin, raising his right leg up into the air and catching the man with a spinning back kick to the upper rib cage. The sound of cracking bone was audible and the man crumbled to the ground holding his side. Travin rummaged through the man's jacket and pockets and found the diamond.

Returning back to Kai with the diamond in hand “up to you call the cops or let that be punishment enough” he would ask Kai. Diamond still in hand showing Kai. Once Kai made the decision on what to do with the man Travin and assuming Kai came with him and didn’t take the man to the police station or wait for an officer to arrive. Would return the diamond to the shop owner, and return to his post till the end of the shift. With the excitement they wouldn’t have long left on the shift. 

WC-745 TWC-1339

Sakaiza likes this post

Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:53 pm
It was refreshing, seeing another likeminded individual here in the Hot Springs. Travin seemed to come from a background that was keen on putting your best foot forward and working hard. Two things which Sakaiza related to, and hoped of any which might serve under Hyoga's flag. But what particularly caught his ear, even warranting a bit of a "flinch", was hearing that Travin had a particular interest in the village that formed in the Land of Snow. Fate couldn't have been more favorable. 

"Interesting..." Sakaiza would respond. "That is the Land I hail from." Underneath his mask he bore a slight smile, which was slightly evident by the tone in his voice. However before the pair could dive too deeply into the subject, that is when the clamor took place. And so the pair pursued the thief until they made it into the alleyway as previously described. When they ultimately surrounded the criminal, as expected Travin took charge. In the meantime, Sakaiza guarded the alleyway to ensure that no one would interfere. Travin carried himself firmly, easily evading the attack from their foe, and swiftly subdued him so that he laid on the floor in anguish. In that same motion, Travin seemed to recover the diamond quite effortlessly.

Sakaiza paused for a moment in reflection before responding. "Let's let him go, seems like he's got bigger problems with deal with now," the Wretched would say, refering the injuries he'd suffer. 

Without a word, the thief rose to his feet and hobbled away. When he was out of hearing distance, Sakaiza would turn to Travin and nod once more. 

"Alright, now let's go after him." It was rather sudden, but Sakaiza would quickly run out from the alleyway and keep his distance from the thief. But he'd pursue him from far enough away that the man wouldn't be able to detect Sakaiza. Should Travin follow, the pair would be led outside the village's gates and eventually to what appeared to be a camp.

Along the way Sakaiza would key Travin into his plan. "I had a suspicion that he's a part of a greater group. A few nights ago there was a terrible storm here. And in the midst of that storm there were bandits kidnapping, robbing, and attacking villagers. I subdued a group of them, but I'm doubtful that it was their whole operation. Judging by his attire, he seemed to fit the profile of that group." Pausing as now they neared the camp, Sakaiza would crouch in a thicket of bushes and scope out the scene. It was an encampment of makeshift tents, tables, and what looked like wooden jail cells. "And as luck would have it, this looks like the camp."

He'd take a moment to scan the camp with his Meigan, detecting at least a dozen hostile chakra signatures and at least four friendly ones. Still crouched, he'd turn to Travin and angle his head in a curious matter. "Travin, I think these bandits won't be interested in reasoning with us. Think back how that thief immediately attacked you when you tried to apprehend him..." pausing once more, before returning his gaze to the camp. With a lowered and somewhat twisted tone Sakaiza would let out, "I think we respond lethally here...What say you?"

WC = 548. TWC = 1,660
+2 Yuumei Stacks; 6 Total

Travin Kaguya likes this post

Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:04 pm
Travin returned back over to Kai waiting to hear what he thought they should do with the guy. When Kai said that they should let him go, Travin didn’t think much of it. Agreeing that a few broken ribs was probably punishment enough. The would-be thief got up and ran down the street away from the duo. Travin stood and watched him go, and once he was far enough down the street Kai spoke up once more and said that they should go after him now. Travin thought it was a bit of a weird thing to do since they just let the man go. If they were going to kill the guy then they should have just done it, and giving false hope like that is wrong. His opinion of the man he was working with dropping. That is until Kai spoke once more and explained why, as they followed the would-be thief. 

Kai explained that he had done a mission a few days ago where he had hunted down some bandits. They had been stealing from the locals and hurting people, and Kai had dealt with them, but he thinks that this guy could be a member of the gang. The duo followed the man and stopped up on the hill as they watched him enter into the camp. The camp itself was not the biggest and it would appear that Kai had done most of the work already. It only appeared that there were 5 or 6 people in the camp total, and from the look of it they were not the most well trained of the group left. It was probably something that the two of them could handle without any help. 

Travin turned to look at Kai as he spoke and said that the group was probably not going to simply lay down and be arrested. He suggested that the duo should go in with lethal force. Travin simply gave him a nod in agreement, and pulled out his tanto letting Kai know that he was ready to attack. “What do you think comes in from the east? I strike from the west and meet up in the middle?” he would ask Kai.

WC-368 TWC-1707

Sakaiza likes this post

Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:15 pm
And with Travin's confirmation of lethality on the bandits, Sakaiza was ready to go. He nodded in response to Travin's proposal, and subsequently placed his right hand upon Bashosen's neck which was firmly secured to his left hip. Although the might of his famed fan would be too much for this group of foes, it seemed like it would be the most efficient to quickly eliminate the threats. Stealthily he would maneuver around the camp's perimeter, heading East as Travin suggested. Throughout this process he made sure to avoid stepping on twigs, rustling against any plants, or triggering any potential traps. As he did so the group of bandits on the eastern side of the camp began to collect and hover around the camp fire. They'd sit, and seemingly relax their guard. One in this group had been the man that Sakaiza and Travin encountered earlier, before the latter put the beat down on him. What an unfortunate day it would continue to be for him. 

With Bashosen's grip firmly in Sakaiza's hand, all it would take was as single swipe of rapid movement, which was complimented by an intense accumulation of chakra that transferred from Kai's arm into Bashosen's body. The fan would swing across Sakaiza's body, and from it would spiral a deadly coil of lightning chakra that singed through the air. It would violently travel through the air before making contact with the first bandit. And from there a current would coalesce from one figure to the other until the ground of men suffered an agonizing death by electrocution. Their cries and wails were nearly unbearable, but not as much as the odor that emanated from their incinerating flesh. Sakaiza watched as this unfold, not in awe, but in disappointment. It had been a shame that their lives came to this point. But it was necessary and inevitable for it to end in this fashion. When all was said and done, he'd swiftly fold Bashosen and sheathe it back upon his hip. Subsequently he'd emerge from the thicket and approach the bodies of the men. He'd pat them down until finding a single copper key. With it he'd calmly walk over to the caged individuals and one by one free them. They themselves were in shock and horror of how their freedom came about, but would thank Kai, before rushing off the the village. 

Throughout this encounter, the Wretched paid particular attention to how Travin's efforts had gone. And at this point he seemed to conclude his business as well. Impressive.

Walking over to him, he'd call out. "Travin. Your skills are formidable. Within mere minutes we cleared this camp. Tell me, after we turn in the reports of these missions to the authorities, what are your plans? Or...what I'm rather asking is...Would you be interested in joining my legion in the North, in Hyogagakure?"

WC = 478. TWC = 2138
+2 Yuumei Stacks; 8 Total
Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:08 pm
With Kai agreeing to Travins plan to split and attack the camp from both sides. He watched as Kai walked one way before Travin started to walk the other way. Making sure that he was as quiet as possible. Walking through the woods around the camp while staying out of sight. Travin got to a small hill behind a tree where he could watch Kai approach from the other side. Once he saw Kai start to step out from his side of the camp to attack. Travin started to do the same. With Kai’s first step out from the woods came Travins first step. Kai was able to take out his half with a single attack. Something that Travin was unable to do, but when the bandits came to attack him he was easily able to defend himself and systematically take them out. In a combination of snapping their necks and cutting throats with his tanto.

Walking over and meeting Kai at the cage Travin looked at the prisoners. They were mostly still fresh but they were also clearly hungry. Probably having been in the cage for a few days at the least. Kai opened the gate’s and Travin watched  as the people ran off towards the village and away from the two masked strangers. With the last one out and moving Kai called out to Travin and the two met in the middle of the camp. Kai told Travin that his skills were formable and asked him what he was planning on doing after this. He offered for Travin to join his men in Hyogagakure piecing Travin in on Kai not just being another stranger in this land, but also from the place that Travin had been trying to get to for the past few weeks. While also letting him know that he was at least some kind of higher ranking shinobi from the new village. Travin felt like he resonated with Kai and that the duo could work together.

I have been trying to get to Hyogagakure for the past few weeks now, and would enjoy your company on the trip to get there. Plus I think having a high ranking shinobi able to leave the village without escort would make entering the village much easier” Travin would tell Kai. He would wait and see what Kai would say before pushing the subject of who Kai really was any further.

WC-402 TWC-2,109
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Hyogakage
Hyogakage

Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:48 pm
Sakaiza was pleased to hear that Travin intended on going to Hyogagakure, even before receiving the formal invitation. With that he’d extend his closed hand forward and offer Travin a fist bump. “It is done then. Consider yourself an ally of Hyogagakure now. We’ll leave this place in three days time to make the trek up North. Take the time to earn some extra ryo, gather any needed belongings, and say your farewells. And Travin, once we arrive there we can make your enlisting official, should you choose. Seeing as I am…as my word bears significant weight, I can accelerate the process. But for now, let us return to Yugakure to turn in these briefings and return the diamond.”

Sakaiza fully intended to disclose his identity to Travin, but decided that this information may be better suited once they’d arrive in Hyogagakure, in the event that he changed his mind. Assuming there was nothing more for the pair to discuss, the duo should make their way back to the jewelry shop owner to return the recovered diamond. And following this they’d ultimately head to the police headquarters to write up a briefing and receive their respective rewards. From there they would part ways…for now.

WC = 204. TWC = 2342
-Exit-
 WC Claims:
2000 WC to memorize Travis’s chakra signature 
750 WC to learn Sky Sword Shattering (C)
750 WC to learn Whirling Defense Technique (C)
750 WC to learn Nullifying Parry (C)
Discarding remaining words 

Mission Claims:
8000 Ryo 
40 AP x 50 to convert it to 2000 Ryo
Kage Pay x3 = 45000 Ryo
55000 total Ryo

Last edited by Sakaiza on Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Travin Kaguya
Travin Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:56 pm
Travin stood staring into the white mask that belonged to his now ally if not friend. The odds of the duo meeting in a place like this was slim to none, as well as the odds of them both being masked shinobi had to increase the odds to an even more unbelievable number. With the duo having similar personalities from what Travin had been able to tell so far from their brief time together today. It was as if something had put the two of them together for some reason. Travin was not sure what that reason was. He was sure that it couldn’t just be so that Travin could get a ride or a travel companion on his way to Yugakure. It had to be for something more than just that, and for a second Travin was almost going to let his guard down, but it was too soon to really trust anyone. Even someone that he had a connection to and agreed to travel with for a long day.

Travin put his hand up and bumped Kai’s hand in return. “I agree I’ll meet you back here at the village gate in three days. I don’t really have anyone to say goodbye to or anything, but maybe I can get a bit more work done and have some traveling money for the trip” he would tell Kai. With both of them withdrawing their fist Travin would let his arm fall to his side. Turning around Travin would walk towards the inn. He had been staying in one near the gate, and would continue to do so for the time being. The walk itself wasn’t too far of a walk, but he was going to need to get some food, the choice was either to eat at the inn or grab something on the way back. The inn had decent food, but he could get better, however, the price of the food at the inn was much cheaper. With the traveling coming up soon he decided that he would just eat at the inn. Making his way to the inn Travin waved at a few of the people that he had helped while he had been in the village. A few of them waved back as he kind of stuck out in the village with the all white and black armor, and his stark white mask with the horns.

Arriving back at the Inn Travin took a seat at one of the tables, and within a few minutes one of the waitresses came by and asked him what he was going to have. Looking up from the table Travin told the lady that he would take a medium rare steak and a glass of ale. With a nod the lady would walk away and yell out to the cook in back what Travin had ordered. A few minutes later she would return with a Travin glass of ale. Lifting his mask and taking a drink Travin would use the mask to hold his hair back letting it rest on the top of his head. Feeling refreshed with the cold drink it wasn’t long before the steak had made its way out as well. The steak was cooked perfectly and once he was done Travin gave the cook a nod as he paid for his food. Returning up to his room it had been a long day, and he was in need of some rest. Walking into the room he had paid for a few days ago now. He pulled out one of his kunai and shimmed the door shut with it on the bottom as well as one of the hinges. It would give him plenty of time to get up and get ready for a fight. He knew that it was not the perfect defense and is why he also had poured out the broken glass he had gathered on the outside of the window. Once again still not a perfect defense but he wasn’t going for a perfect defense either. Mostly just an early alarm system to let him know someone was coming. He was confident in his abilities to be able to take out any would-be thieves and if it was another shinobi that was out to get him then it wouldn’t make much of a difference since if they were good he would never know they were there anyway.

With his defenses prepaid Travin laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep for the night.

WC-751 TWC-2,860

Exit
Claiming 28 stats all to speed making his speed 66
197WC to finish Kaguya Savagery for speed other WC found here
2,500 WC to Dance of the Lotus Claws
Remaining WC to fall into the abyss

8k Ryo
40 AP

Sakaiza likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum