Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry)Today at 2:42 pmSaturnSpooky Times in the SnowToday at 2:00 pmOda TsumuraHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:32 amHasumi HayatoNight of Halloween FunToday at 5:25 amKensei OnomoriRegaining some SkillToday at 3:38 amHerozen UchihaKintsugi For the Oni (Fall Event 2/3)Today at 3:17 amHaraA Payment in Pumpkin(Fall Event 1/3)Today at 3:12 amHara4 missions in 3 placesToday at 2:53 amTravin UchihaTsuki No Oni wipToday at 1:55 amTakeshiyamaCloak of ShadowsYesterday at 8:37 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
117 Posts - 26%
64 Posts - 14%
63 Posts - 14%
51 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
36 Posts - 8%
22 Posts - 5%
21 Posts - 5%
20 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry) Empty Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry)

Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:22 am
As dusk set in, two identical silhouettes walked the narrow path that led to the grand gates of Kumogakure. Both were dressed in black hooded robes, each drenched from head to toe by the ceaseless storm. As they walked, the metal claws on the backs of their feet scraped the earth like the sound of nails dragging on chalkboards. The one on the right carried a lifeless wrapped up corpse on his shoulder, his metal right hand placed on its back to keep it in place. With the other hand he wielded a labrys that dragged behind him, the face of a minotaur carved between its crescent blades.  When the duo reached ten feet from the imposing thunderbirds that looked over the path, they stopped under the light of the full moon. When thunder boomed, their faces were illuminated by lightning shortly after, revealing two sets of spiky blonde hair, icy blue eyes and tanned bronze skin.

Scanning the entrance, there wasn't anyone that Saturn could recognise but before long he found himself at a checkpoint waiting to be identified, his transformed familiar standing shoulder to shoulder with him.
Herozen Uchiha
Herozen Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Herozen
Genjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry) Empty Re: Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry)

Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:41 pm
Herozen had drawn gate duty. He would inspect travelers hoping to participate in this year's festivities and natives attempting to reenter the village. Kumogakure was the biggest village in the land of lightning so people would move here for work and to better their lives. Herozen watched over the hundreds of denizens who entered the gate. It was a boring day for Herozen, but he would refuse to let his guard down.

It wasn’t until night had fallen on the gate that something would happen. Herozen noticed two figures approaching the gate; one was carrying something wrapped over their shoulder. Herozen would make his approach over to the pair, standing shoulder to shoulder. He didn’t know who the people were or even if he could effectively fight two people at once, but it was his duty to ensure no harm came to his village.

Good evening, fellas; mind stating your names and business in the village?” Herozen would say in a friendly yet firm manner. Of course, all the action had to happen at the end of his shift; he was so close to going home.
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry) Empty Re: Return of the Fortuneteller (Village Entry)

Sun Oct 20, 2024 6:53 am
"My name is Saturn Sentobi, and this is my familiar Mimas." 

"Mimas. Mima mima!"

"That's right. I'm a Chuunin loyal to the Raikage. I lost my headband during my travels." Saturn nodded when Mimas chimed in. When Saturn heard the voice of the gate guard, he replied promptly but his face had cracked a mischievous grin. He leaned toward the guard and observed his features keenly. His appearance reminded him of an old friend who had gone missing, but the man in front of Saturn was clearly not him.

From close proximity, Saturn's Sixth Sense skill immediately picked up on some of the Uchiha's quirks. "Virgo. Likes: Law and order, those who have strength and power. He respects and likes those working on gaining power and using it to enrich their lives. He believes laws even if unfair are in place to protect the masses from those who would use lawlessness to take advantage of the weak or to stop the weak from taking advantage of the powerful. Dislikes:  the weak, those who would use the strong to move mountains while they reap the rewards. He believes everyone should be out earning their way. He hates losing and if he does lose, he hates when someone rubs his face in his failures. Most menial tasks, he won’t complain about doing them, but they will cause him to be bitter."

He nodded, and then, swiftly turned his back to the guard and dipped his knees to flash the deceased face of the corpse on his shoulder, the red pupils in its open eyes frozen just as they were when he died.

"And this is a cadaver.. Sort of.. I didn't catch his name. Can we go in, officer?"

WC: 287
TWC: 189+287
Herozen Uchiha
Herozen Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Herozen
Genjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Yesterday at 8:55 pm
As the dead, frozen eyes fell onto Herozen, he couldn’t help but jump back out of surprise. This man, Saturn, and his pet Mimas were an unusual pair. He claimed to be a chuunin sworn to the Raikage, but what self-respecting shinobi would lose their headband? On the other hand, he had a dead Uchiha over his shoulder. Herozen was both intrigued by Saturn and a little perturbed. Herozen didn’t want to be responsible for an incident inside the walls of Kumogakure, but something about Saturn made him believe he was telling the truth. “What are you going to do with that cadaver? I think wherever you’re going, I must come with you.” Herozen had a bad feeling about just letting Saturn wander his home's streets unguided. “Yeah, you can enter the village.” Herozen would say after some serious thought.

WC:140
TWC:326
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Today at 2:42 pm
"What am I going to do with this? I haven't figured it out yet. I just thought of someone who may find it interesting." Saturn smirked, placing his metal hand over the corpse's face, to use his metal fingers to pry its eyes even wider open to flash the red eyes in its skull to Herozen. The gate guard would likely find them familiar, though the subtle difference was somewhat of a secret.  The eyes, specifically, seemed very interesting."

The Uchiha's physical appearance made the fortuneteller wonder if he was related to the other Uchihas he had encountered. His best friend in his old home, as well as one of his first teammates in Kumogakure had both been Uchihas. So was his first kill. And now he had killed another. "Oh? Is that so? You wish to follow me.. Why, thank you for your kind permission to enter the village, good sir.." Saturn bowed, as he walked past Herozen into the village, walking beside him with a smirk on his face. He looked over at Mimas, gesturing only with his eyes, and his octopus morphed into a vague black blob, twisting and turning in the air until its new shape shrouded Saturn and the corpse on his shoulder, turning into a cloak.

"But if you wish to follow me, I wonder, can you keep up?" With those words, Saturn would use Instant Transmission to teleport himself and Mimas, along with their loot deeper into the village. 

-200 AP Instant Transmission

[Exit into Kumogakure]

WC: 287

TWC: 763
TWC:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum