Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshborn7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 6:26 pmAzuki ShinodaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

+16
Echo Uchiha
Hero
Azarkai
Akiyama
Kahli
UchihaLegend
Hisashi Saio
Dyren Kitake
Yasahiro Yagami
Yukan Nara
Koneko
Ganki
Shippo
Rain Ish
Kawahaga Niku
Near The Arrogant
20 posters
Go down
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 am
Kahli takes the weapon simply sliding it into her sash and looks at him " You nearly make the idiots were fighting sound scary" she remarks folding her arms "They messed with all the lands and their idiots for doing so." Kahli adds the last part with a little anger couldn't there just be peace for once?!
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 am
Raito walks in ahead of Laruko and looks around the place seeing all types of shinobi. "This is going to be fun" thought Raito as he unsheathed his blade and put it in the ground. He then began to lean on it and waited for the competition to begin.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 am
Kahli wrote:Kahli takes the weapon simply sliding it into her sash and looks at him " You nearly make the idiots were fighting sound scary" she remarks folding her arms "They messed with all the lands and their idiots for doing so." Kahli adds the last part with a little anger couldn't there just be peace for once?!

"Such is the life of a Shinobi Milady" he adds with a bit of a chuckle shaking his head glancing back at what his Brother and friend might be doing before turning his gaze back at her "Hm..I wonder when this things gonna start Viper is pretty fired up for this"
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:20 am
Kahli looks at the two Kages. "I hope it starts soon, waitings bad enough but we don't need fights before we begin. We have no idea what exactly we're facing maybe your brother and the Rikage are the only ones here strong enough to beat this group and if they are the last we need is them teasing each other..." she thinks out loud not really meaning to be so negative, things like that happened a lot before she went into a fight sarcasm or negativity her two most annoying personality traits. Kahli realizes what she said and adds "not that I mean to be negative or doubt any one here or anything. They all look strong..." man she was bad at cover ups. At lest I'm in front of friend and not making a fool of myself in front a random person she thinks it had happened more then once.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 am
He chuckles "An all out brawl would be fun though yeah?" he grins wide at his declaration "Those two are friends...mainly cause I don't see them stabbing each other yet" His grin widens glad his brother is making friends...he was always a bit antisocial and he's glad he has someone to speak with that he respects "Well something special is gonna happen soon...just make sure to keep that sword it's a token of my Love after all" he says with a joking grin before turning to walk back towards his brother "Good luck!" he calls casting a casual wave over his shoulder to go make sure his brother didn't start a war
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 am
Raito walked up to the ANBU operative. "So your an ANBU operative.." said Raito looking at the man from top to bottom and saw the mask. "Well I wonder why you are here since if you die then konoha losses a valuable person that can protect it..." said Raito hopping to get the man to get out of the fight so he could continue his job on protecting Konoha. Raito then saw the Hokage and Raikage fighting "Damn..this is going to be bad..." thought Raito as he waited for the ANBU operative to reply.
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:31 am
Kahli rolls her eyes with a smile "you too" she calls after him turning to face the tunnel. She stares down it, well she might as well go find Azarkai and get on with making that plan. Kahli walks down the tunnel taking one glance at the other ninja before there's just darkness.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 am
Echo's grin widens "Stand down Yamaki-Chuunin everything will be fine I assure you of that just be careful in your bout."He nods his head curtly "If you win I'll buy you some Mochi!!" He exclaims loudly his hands shooting out to his sides as if making a grand proclamation "Doesn't THAT sound nice?" His grin widens further though not as wide as it usually would for those who know Echo Uchiha well enough know he is quite annoyed with this newcomer doubting His own and even the Hokage's abilities.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 am
"Hahahah" laughs Raito. "I'm messing with ya!" shouted Raito. "This tournament is open to anyone..and I hear your the ANBU captain?" asked Raito as he sheathed his blade and began to look around for Laruko. "And how do you become a ANBU operative?" asked Raito as he looked at the ANBU operative.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 am
"You catch the attention of the Hokage...or the Anbu Captain....Which is supposed to be secret..." He states his left eye twitching as he now visibly contemplates killing this person who is yelling his rank in the middle of an arena filled with Shinobi of other countries "....You don't get any Mochi..." he states before turning and walking away massaging the bridge of his nose with his right index finger and thumb
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum