Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

+16
Echo Uchiha
Hero
Azarkai
Akiyama
Kahli
UchihaLegend
Hisashi Saio
Dyren Kitake
Yasahiro Yagami
Yukan Nara
Koneko
Ganki
Shippo
Rain Ish
Kawahaga Niku
Near The Arrogant
20 posters
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 8 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:33 pm
Joseph walked right up to the gates. Two more had arrived besides him. “A game to the death. Seems we are a little late in starting. From what I heard, we walk in through those doors, we got something nasty waiting to tear us to shreds, or anything of that sort.” Joseph smiled. “They have never dealt with me. Y'all can stand back, whoever is in there doesn't stand a chance.” He looked over at them. One was dressed bizarrely, though many would think Josephs own garb odd. “Just one rule: stay out of my way, or you WILL get burned.”

It was just prior to Joseph bragging that the voice on the screen came through, interrupting his statements. Joseph cocked his head, and pulled down the front of his hat. “Confident, are we? A little over confident if you ask me.” He was a tad bit worried about how the person had put themselves on fire. That did not mean, however, that he was immune to heat. Joseph himself was immune to the heat of steam, but not the heat of, say, lava. I just gotta put out that fire around him, and boil his skin. Let's see him laugh about that. Joseph put his two cents into the strategy discussion, agreeing that the man seemed to be a predominantly fire user. He would follow the one known as Itsuka into the gateway.
Kahli
Kahli
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 8 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm
Kahli waited with Azarkai for their battle to begin seemed like they would be the last ones. Kahli sighs wishing it would just start!
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 pm
Mekai would sigh. Standing and watching as the people fought against bijuu or jinchuriki. And some people saying what they were going to do to the bijuu. there was something extremely odd about this announcer..."That voice..Who does it remind me of.."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum