Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

+16
Echo Uchiha
Hero
Azarkai
Akiyama
Kahli
UchihaLegend
Hisashi Saio
Dyren Kitake
Yasahiro Yagami
Yukan Nara
Koneko
Ganki
Shippo
Rain Ish
Kawahaga Niku
Near The Arrogant
20 posters
Go down
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 7 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am
Hinza landed in the open arena unsure how he got here but was happy to be home. But he was bloody and cut up.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 27500

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 7 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Nietzsche flew out of the first door and right into the ground-it hurt more than actually fighting the bujii. Laying there for a second it suddenly dawned on him that he had beaten the bijuu. Though at what cost? Had he lost his comrades in the process? Getting up and brushing himself off he was surprised to see both Ganki and Hinza beaten half to death, but alive nonetheless. Limping over to them he said: "I beat him..." Turning to the at the medical ninja who was helping Ganki and Hinza he thanked him: "Thank you, usually I would say I can take over, but I am afraid I am a little low on chakra and would probably mess up their healing." With that Nietzsche himself slumped down and took a deep breath-he really needed a vacation.

Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 pm
Takisho awoken, sleeping through the announcement given by the cloaked man. He would stand up, putting on his glasses. He would head over to the gate he was most likely going to enter, gate number eight. He would walk over slowly, tiredly. He would sigh as he would lift his glasses up to his forehead, and wipe the sand that he mostly woke up with out of his eyes. He would yawn, and then with a small smile continue walking, ready to get things start

[Finally. Short, sorry.]
Anonymous

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm
(Sup bitches time to go :3 sorry for the wait)

"My my, what a turn up to the show," Itsuka spoke in a deep voice as he walked past people that filled the area around him, heading towards the place he had been instructed to. His current location was that of which he had been led to by the portal that had appeared in his lab earlier that day, and after some investigation decided to travel brought the portal. Itsuka continued on until he stopped in front of a gate, the number eight printed upon it. Along with Itsuka was another boy, strange in appearance. Beside him was another man, one Itsuka recognized. "Say Takisho you're here too? This sounds and looks quite interesting after all," he said. Though Itsuka in his all black cloak and several chains with cut garbs and cloths hanging over his hands would likely look very bizarre to most. Itsuka listened to the crowd around him and heard a voice who's words sounded as though he was posing as the announcer of a sporting event. "Ooh, a game? Then maybe the game shall begin, I'm ready for fun," Itsuka spoke with a serpentine tone as his tongue flicked out and across his lips, a glint in his eyes.

Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Dyren was suddenly punched in the stomach by a man, kind adizzy and not sure of what was going on, but it looked like he had gained a bijuu...somewhat. He too a sit on the ground, leaning against a wall, smiling to the future as he watched the main events.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 pm
Azaiyo was finally ready to enter the Bijuu arena. He would look at his door as it listed "5." Azaiyo would smile as he wanted to see what would lay in front of him. Azaiyo was ready to fight like the Tenseissun he is and hunt down this Tailed Beast like a shark. "You be ready Tailed Beast. I'll show you what the Shinobi of God can do."
Anonymous

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 pm
Itsuka listened to the voice of a madman, projected throughout the arena. He listened to his insane words and instructions, a crazy voice with some power in the voice that shouted, apparently directed to Itsuka and the two other boys. He smiled as he listened and looked back to the portal "Number 8". "Well, I guess we should head in huh?" Itsula said, smiling. He would give a run-down on the strategy they should use against the opponent, seeming to be blatantly a fire user. It might be difficult, though others before him had come back like a boy named Kenal. Itsuka wasn't too worried, it was simple enough a task, kill this boy and his Bijuu off would be what they were doing. Itsuka had carried out very similar tasks throughout his life, granted not exactly the same tiers of targets but still the same objective. It would begin with only a step, like many journeys ever taken.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum