Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

+16
Echo Uchiha
Hero
Azarkai
Akiyama
Kahli
UchihaLegend
Hisashi Saio
Dyren Kitake
Yasahiro Yagami
Yukan Nara
Koneko
Ganki
Shippo
Rain Ish
Kawahaga Niku
Near The Arrogant
20 posters
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 5 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am
Raito stands there and looks for Laruko who seems to be somewhere in the arena. "Where is that bastard!!" thought Raito as he walked away holding his katana. "That bastard is somewhere in this arena..." thought Raito as he walked down a tunnel and continued his search for his friend.
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena - Page 5 Empty Re: Epic Mission: The Great Bijuu Arena

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 am
"Geez, you don't know me!? I never imagine something like that ever happen when a man asked me my name" said Laxus, his hands behind his head, making an annoyed and slightly sympathy face. He's always hard of control without Kidan around, he fear nothing, and angered everything, perhap it's the so called bravery, or maybe, it's quite the opposite, it mignt be the so called stupidity.

Laxus glanced at the other two, they're going to be the one who's he's going to team up with to defeat the dangerous bijuu. Come to think of it, he never thought that all the bijuu would gathered here at one place, perhap, someone is behind this, but he never could imagine a man that strong. It must be a coincidence. "You're so rude, did your parent told you to tell your name first before asking other's" asked Laxus in a serious tone. It doesn't seem that he's mocking the guy or anything, it's just his personality. "All right, then since i'm in good mood. I don't feel like sending you flying" said Laxus, full of himself. "But i'm saying it anyway, I'm Laxus D. Nara, the famous guy from Island Village, look at this shiny headband, and i'm one of the Nara after all. All the Island Villager know who am i, and you should too. I'm a Water Element, and sine i'm one of the Nara, i can control shadow and" said Laxus, closing his eyes slightly not noticing that no one are listening to him, to the fact that the man is busy with the other guy.

[OOC: Not sure if what Viper is using genjustu or it's a real action, so i decided to end my post here. Would have said something about the headband and the eyes if it's not genjutsu xDDD]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am
Echo Uchiha stops and stands Six feet from his brother finally deciding to look around and check his surroundings not really getting a good look in his initial entrance which really was all for show...Echo liked putting on a show though of course now he notices the nine very large doors that looked like they were supposed to keep something in...and it doesn't take long for him to put two and two together and he sighs quietly exclaiming quietly "Oh this is bullshit..." Echo's hands instinctively go towards his equipment making sure everything was there and in working order before sighing and glancing towards his brother once more before whistling their code whistle and gesturing with a casual movement of his head to the left a simple gesture that says let's get into position.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 am
{Read my post, It isn't Genjutus, I teleported to Kumo, grabbed a random headband from the academy, put ketchup on it, and threw it at him to make him panic, gotta run from a Lariat when he gets on XD}
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 am
Azaiyo would stand back as he saw someone walking into the door assigned to him. "Uhm sir...who are you?" Azaiyo would look to his side as he would see his original partner. Azaiyo did not feel comfortable teaming up with this man. The man was slightly less reputated as a shinobii and put Azaiyo in a bad spot as he thought he might have to go on the offensive with this man. Azaiyo expected to be with stronger shinobi that he could aid in battle with his skills, not vice versa. Azaiyo felt awkward thinking this in front of the man so he shouted "Hey! Can any of you help me?"
Akiyama
Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 pm
Listened to Laxus as he introduced himself and revealed his own specialization in water jutsu as well as being capable of using a strange and feared shadow jutsu.

"That's good, with our Water Jutsu technique and your Lightning perhaps we'd be capable of bringing down this Bijuu quick. A bit of lightning on a wet target and it would be toast." he stated with a grin.

He would keep his surprise in check, here he was face to face with a Kage; the Raikage. The young ninja would offer him a nod of respect.

Azaiyo's shouting would be noted and Akiyama would cough before looking to the man. "If possible I will use my Hidden Mist jutsu to cover the area, the only flaw is it would be difficult for us to see one another. I have the ability to make water clones as well so that would benefit us if we need a distraction or two. My Water Bullet technique could keep whatever we fight at bay, for a short time anyway...anyone have a formation they want to put into effect?" he inquired.

He was open to almost anything.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:47 pm
Azaiyo began to have a change of heart as Akiyama was describing what he was capable of. "Your water clones could conquer the Bijuu inside my Water Prison. Also I have the Great Shark Bullet which can take chakra from the enemy once it hits through the Water Prison. If anything goes well I have my Water Wall to protect us. Finally, do not be afraid of the Bijuu that approaches us. Just stay calm and think hard before you act." Azaiyo was actually surprised that Akiyama could make such a good addition to his powers. Now he would just wait to see what Laxus had to offer in the arena

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Mekai would step out of the portal. Then immediately would form a crystal string, He would aim this at the man in black "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH KILIK!!!!?" mekai would stare, With angry eyes. "And also..A strong shinobi...A strong shinobi doesnt torture their opponents or make them have to suicide..He makes them smile as they are knocked out..Im scum.." Mekai would say.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:57 pm
Dyren's uncoscious body fell thorught a portal straight to the floor, seemingly dead. It lied down there, face down, until someone noticed it. It's breathing was light and barely noticeable.

(Very short, but not much to say)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum