Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Today at 1:55 amOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
59 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
shimada
shimada
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Race to Save A Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Race to Save A Life

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:13 pm
My name is shimada and I think you need to give hideki a chance he is nice even if he use me as a shield so what least I'm not dead.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 am
"You stupid cunt you're the one who used that jutsu in the first place, so don't go and complain about me using Shimada as a shield! None of this would have happened if you didn't poke your nose in other people's business and then try to wound them straight away! Retard. You white eyed prick, I should kill you right here right now." He still had blood on his fists from where he had hit Shimada but the wound in his chest was gone. His fists clenched, a snarl was on his face as he looked at the one known as Umarekuru. "No, you just straight away tried to do all of this shit to me! So a lad coming at me with a sword straight to my chest, meant I was the one that should be killed? God, you Hyuuga's are all mentally handicapped!"
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Demon Hunter

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:04 am
"You gonna keep talking trash or are you going to fight me boy, you can talk a big game but you can't do anything now can you. You are a sorry excuse for a ninja, and a pathetic waste of exsistence go rot in a hole somewhere, better yet go hop in a volcanoe and burn," Umarekuru said looking at the boy known as hideki, he really did not like this boy." so.... shimada is it, is there anyway i can pay you back for that..incident," he said as he shot a look toward hideki, if he boy made one wrong move, he would not hesitate to kill one of his own...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:27 am
"You reckon you could beat me in a fight? Please! You couldn't even get into mine and Shimada's spar without attacking us with a dangerous jutsu when neither of us were paying attention! In a one on one, I promise you this, I would destroy you. You would no longer be able to walk when I'm done with you. So if you want to fight, let's do it. I've always wanted a pretty set of eyes that you cunts inherit. It always seems to be the weak ones that get all the cool stuff." Hideki's anger was rising considerably, his hand hidden behind himself and it was holding onto the chain of his Kama for a sudden attack.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:59 am
Umarekuru's flames were flickering even more rapidly as his anger arose," lets go then you talk a big game but i doubt you can acutally fight without pulling any cheap tricks, we can go right here right now, so lets see what you got, i ve been eagerly waiting to fight and test my new skills so lets go if you have the gall, but i doubt you do," he said as the flames started to materialize into full flames around the gloves and shoes. he was ready for anything this boy could throw for this boy had no clue what he can do....
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 am
"I'm not a fucking retard, unlike you. I'm not going to fight in a hospital, that's just bad manners. Something your dead ancestry didn't tell you about, perhaps?" As Hideki said this, he gestured one hand for Umarekuru to leave and to find them a place to face; he didn't want to be cheapshotted like he nearly was before.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am
" Never said i wanted to fight here, you should think, something your not capable of and you shouldn't talk about someones ancestry if you do not know nothing about it," he said walking outside towards a small clearing away from the hospital. He activated the small sensor of his shinen for if he through a cheap shot he would know when and where. As he stepped foot into the clearing he looked at the boy," so lets see what your made of, unless you are scared," umarekuru said taking his stance.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:55 am
"I've heard of your ancestry. A bunch of retards who need special eyes to even stand a chance in a fight! Without that special skill your eyes give you, you'd be nothing, and even you can't deny that; no matter how far your head is up your arse." He followed Umarekuru out of the hospital into a small clearing, his eyes focused on the back of his opponent. "The day I'm scared of a Hyuuga is the day you're no longer a joke. And that day will never come." Watching his opponent take a stance, he just stood limply with his arms drooping by his sides, carefully examining his opponent. He wasn't going to go headstrong because he saw what his foe was capable of, and although he wouldn't admit it, he didn't want to be hit by that jutsu. It looked like a bitch. After a few seconds of silent appraising he charged towards his foe, going in for a simple haymaker towards Umarekuru's skull.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 pm
Umarekuru laughed at this boy's insolence," I dont need my eyes to fight, my eyes are only used fir opponents that have an upper hand against me and you have none," he continued to say watching this boy run up to him trying to punch him." The winds are my eyes and it tells me you are very foolish indeed," he said as he simply countered the boy and encased his hand in wind and chakra which extended his damage, palming him in the chest pushing him back," stop acting like a wild boar and have some class, or you will never amount to anything, only death lies for your ignorance," he said going back into his stance
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 pm
"You speak like your ancestors would. They're also ancient and stupid; always coming out with dribble drobble drabble drip." He was expecting himself to be countered as he wasn't going at his full speed. If he had, he'd be going at 3x the speed of his opponent and he knew that almost certainly his opponent wouldn't even know what hit him. It was going to be like fighting Shimada, but he didn't have an intention to kill with the former. Getting pushed back he felt almost nothing despite his opponent's hand getting encased with wind. Imitating his opponent's voice, "I do indeed have no friends, and I live a tedious life. My days consist of grooming my hair to look like a knob." After he finished his brief insulting, he just casually walked towards his opponent to see what he'd do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum