Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Today at 1:55 amOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
59 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Demon Hunter

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Race to Save A Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Race to Save A Life

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:31 pm
umarekuru simply laughs at the boy's feeble attempt," i do not live like a normal hyuuga hence is to why i live here and not konoha. I don't spend my time brushing my hair, i have friends, and further more i spend my time training. So if you want to stereotype a hyuga go to konoha, because im not the same as them," he said just standing their, he made no attempt to read his enemies movement for they were sparatic, no more along the lines of unpredictable, their was only one thought on his mind and that was random
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 pm
"Like a normal Hyuuga? No shit. Because I heard that normal Hyuuga are actually decent fighters. But I do doubt that you have friends. I doubt it a lot. And don't get me started on you training. If your training consists of standing in front of a mirror and applying makeup to yourself, then sure, you're good at training." Seeing as to how his opponent had not made a move, Hideki just stood in front of him, not planning to go for a direct hit. Instead, he opened his hand and just sent his palm towards the cheek of his opponent, trying to show him how little he thought of his opponent.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 pm
Umarekuru simply stepped back not even trying to dodge," you are a worthless opponent who tries to antagonize their opponent, you know nothing of me or my clan, yet you make accusations only a fool would make. Your strength only lies in your words which are miniscule at best, basically you are nothing but a low life ninja," umarekuru said scratching his head. he now knew that this boy can only fight with words and words only, but he kept a sharp eye on him," so run back home to your family and cry back to your mother," he said...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:03 pm
It had all gone as planned. His words had in fact distracted his opponent, along with his small-scale attacks. He'd done all of this just to lead up to this point. As soon as his hand moved past where his opponent's face would have been he spun around and planted that hand into the ground, using the momentum to send his foot in a roundhouse kick to his opponent's face at a dizzying speed. Travelling at 3x his opponent's speed, it'd be extremely difficult for him to dodge, along with how sudden the attack was. "I don't need to know anything of you or your clan; I know enough.They're both worthless!"
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm
umarekuru did not see this sneak attack coming, but he knew he could not dodge it. Quickly thinking, he made a small shield out of the chakra around the shinen to block the kick." One thing you should never do is underestimate me. Did you know that these weapons i am wearing can make a shield. Thats not all they can do though," he gave a wide smile as he jumped back and punched. This was not a normal punch considering that he used more of the chakra to project it as a projectile. He sent this flying at hideki then making swift handseals he created five arcs of wind and sent them towards hideki. He activated his eyes," your words will never reach one who knows the truth amonst lies," he said as he took a new stance.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 pm
Feeling his heel hit the shield-like object, he cursed a little under his breath but it wasn't heard by his opponent. Pushing his hand off from the ground and planting his other one, he kept the momentum going so he instantly twirled over the shield and barely avoided the punch that had came towards him. He also saw arcs of wind proceeding towards his body, but it didn't worry him a tiny bit. Instead, he just jumped up into the air and let his motions be clear to his opponent as he came back down, his heel coming down at a strike towards his opponent's skull.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 pm
Umarekuru now fell to his back kicking his leg up to meet hidecki's foot. Once met he spins, not only moving behind him but grabbing his foot bringing him down to the ground, where he brought his other foot into his chest. if this attack wa blocked or caught, he would use the momentum from the spin to go over hideki and use the wind stlye: cut. Making the hand seals he waited for hideki's response...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:28 pm
Just chuckling as his back hit the floor from his opponent's defense, he just held his hands up as the foot got planted onto his chest. "Okay, okay, you got me. I'd feel bad beating a retard up." A foolish grin on his face as if all of this was a joke, but within a few seconds he'd quickly unsheathed his Kama w/ a chain and had send it in a slice towards his opponent's heel, rolling away from him and standing up if his opponent was to let go to defend himself.
Rokuro Masamune
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 pm
umarekuru felt a sharp pain in his heel, looking down he quickly saw why. Hideki had stuck his weapon into him. Not seeing any other way, he quickly jumped off of him pulling the weapon out." Hmm i need to get past his defenses somehow and land a critical blow but how. he thought looking at the wound on his leg. it looked bad, he now had to play defense, with a sigh he stood there, first quickly stopping the bleeding, then taking his stance
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 am
Hideki let out a shrill burst of laughter as he saw the blood spew from the wound he had created. He knew that if he had learnt a move restricted to his religion, by now his opponent would be dead just because of this error. "It's a damned good job you're not an old dog yet; you can still learn some new tricks, since you don't seem to have any at all!" He pulled on the chain of his Kama to pull it back to him as he spun on his hands and did a flip onto his feet, watching his opponent with a stupid grin. "I don't feel like killing you today, where's the fun in that?! I'm just going to punish you for being such a retard." He knew that Umarekuru had a bad leg after that move, and Hideki was planning on making it even worse. Running to the side of his opponent that had his uninjured leg, he sent a jab to his opponent's face before he pulled it back quickly, not intending to hit them with his fist, but instead intending to distract them as his foot struck out for his opponent's injured ankle.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum