Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
No redemption.Today at 6:01 amYushinThe Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Yesterday at 11:55 pmOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 9:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 9:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 8:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 7:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 7:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 7:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 2:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 1:41 pmTakashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
62 Posts - 16%
59 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Walk in Suna[P,NK] - Page 6 Empty Re: Walk in Suna[P,NK]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm
Kenzo high fived too Yukio and then Koijin,hearing his opponent,so it seems that this was the end of their battle."Yes you will make it.And Yukio,next time i will have too something new.A summon.I gotta go,we will meet later.And Yukio once you become a genin apply to Suna Team Two,where i an Komizu where.I heard that we finaly got a leader,a powerful Uciha.Bye."He told them while started walking,maybe with his dog this would have been a powerful battle then now but this didn't ended as a victory for Kenzo,next time when they will fight Kenzo will have something new.
[TWC=114]  
[EXIT obtained 13 stats and only 10 jp because i reached my jp limit]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 am
Kojin high fived the other ninja with a grin. "Man that was an awesome fight! And I can't wait until we battle each other Yukio! That way I can show you my awesome jutsu." he said with a smirk, something he doesn't do often. He saw Kenzo say good bye and leave the training grounds. This made him wonder how long he was outside. 'Yea, I think I was out way longer than I was supposed to' he thought. "I think I better go as well." he said already walking away, "You better pass that genin exam, Yukio, or else I'll come looking for you!".

{Exit-- WC: 105-- TWC: 2038
Gained 10 stats and 20 JP}

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum