Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Finally Free (IO, NK) Empty Finally Free (IO, NK)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 am
Kyumo Norowareta sat huddled in a pile of snow. He was barely alive and badly beaten, but he was free. 14 years... almost my whole life... with them... I'm finally.. I'm finally free... How am I supposed to feel right now, other than in pain? Because... I don't know. I don't even know where I am right now... So am I supposed to be happy, or am I supposed to be afraid? It doesn't matter. I do know that this white stuff feels good though. It stops the fire. Is this what they call... snow? Kyumo thought, still huddled in a ball. He was bleeding and bruised, and his body was shaking slightly from both cold and trauma. He coughed a little, red splattering the snow atop the mountain. His long sleeved-shirt and pants had very few holes in them, so the scars and most of the cuts littering his body were hidden. However, the cloth was very thin and did little to keep out the freezing cold.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Finally Free (IO, NK) Empty Re: Finally Free (IO, NK)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 am
Kyumo felt the kick, and it sent a surge of pain through his body, even though it was so slight. He was immediately terrified, scared they had come back to get him. However, the Masters hated it when he didn't answer them, and he wasn't all too sure it was them anyway. "H-hello...?" he stuttered in a shaky, crackly voice. He immediately tensed up, waiting for the blow that always signaled his master's return. However, he did not look up at his kicker. The Masters hated eye contact. So he kept his blue eyes turned down, his naturally blue hair falling in his face.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 am
Kyumo jumped at the voice at first. Yelling... That's not good... Wait, I don't recognize this voice. It isn't one of the masters, so perhaps I'm safe...? he thought. He hesitated to speak for a moment, not used to being properly addressed like this. He also didn't feel comfortable telling this person why he was here, feeling that if he looked weak, the person would take advantage of that. Kyumo looked up at the person, trying to find his eyes with his own deep, dead-looking blue ones. "K-Kyumo.. Yuki..." he said cautiously. He really hoped this person was nice, whatever that means. Apparently nice people don't nearly beat you to death everyday. What a life that would be, actually feeling safe for a change. He knew that anymore hits and he might die, so he just sat still and looked at the person, tensed for a hit but hoping not to get one.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:06 am
Kyumo, upon being grabbed, struggled fiercely. He always did. But as usual, he wasn't as strong as his captor, so he gave up. He was sat on the head of a beast, and the animal began taking him somewhere. Kyumo, stricken with fear, asked shakily, "Who are you and where are you taking me?" Blood from the wounds across his body began showing through the thin fabric of his clothes, making large spots of crimson on the white cloth. He coughed a little into his hand, red dots showing on the skin. Right, they hit my chest. I had better be careful. he thought, taking a deep breath. One would think he'd be in tremendous pain, but honestly, this was how he usually felt.

Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 am
Me-di-cal...? This was a foreign word to the boy, who had never received any medical treatment before. He was always expected to get over him himself or die, nothing in between. So, out of curiosity, he asked what this word meant. "What is medical treatment? And also, are you a nice person? Because I'm not quite sure what 'nice' means, either," he said. Kyumo didn't know it wasn't normal not to know what medical treatment or kindness meant. He just had never been exposed to it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum