Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 850

I would like to play a game round 2 (P,IO) Empty I would like to play a game round 2 (P,IO)

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:48 am
Sanada walked back out onto another beautiful day in Shima with the island birds chirping and the beutiful women walking. He did his normal again by setting up the refreshments to get ready for Naoki's arrival to continue their game of Shogi. Sanada felt as if he got enough rest for this game to maybe turn around in his favor if he played his cards right. After finishing setting everything up he would sit down to look over the board one more time with each piece in its proper location.

Naoki should be arriving soon and they would continue this game to see who was going to come out on top.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

I would like to play a game round 2 (P,IO) Empty Re: I would like to play a game round 2 (P,IO)

Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 pm
Naoki's sharingan would be running through pages of a book he was holding. The book that if he remembered right, contained some vital pieces of information about the secrets of curse seals. He was not sure, as he had read it long ago, but with the work he was doing today he stumbled upon something and all he needed now was some confirmation... and a bit of work of crossing some Ts, but that he could do with his eyes closed. Speaking of eyes, the man had not deactivated his sharingan since he left Sanada today... or was it yesterday? Soon after returning home he would get into this, then head to the library where he was now and spend the whole night there, so the time for him was kind of blurred out. In a way he was still thinking its yesterday, although he could clearly see the signs of day outside. The sharingan proved to be most useful, actually the Jounin was wondering why he hadn't thought of using it like this earlier, it allowed him to skip through the pages, catching every word, every detail very fast. The number of books he read today was probably higher than he had read in over a month. Finally, he found it. The subsection he was looking for, most of it he remembered, but there were details he needed to compare to his own work. However, in all that joy, he would suddenly remember. If this is tomorrow already, then... damn, he has that shogi match to finish. For a minute he wondered, this work was pretty exciting to him and it would possibly bring his ability to craft seals to a whole new level. However, not showing up to a match agree would be a dick move, also now that he found what he was looking for, he could probably continue at a more relaxed pace. So why the hell not take his work to the game and just take the notes he needed inbetween turns. And that's what he decided to do.

After cleaning up the workplace in the library, returning a bunch of books where they belonged and claiming the one he needed, the man would head out with a few papers under his arm. Once again, his superior speed helped him get to the spot in time, if he had chosen to take a walk he would have been miserably late.
And now, here he was, in front of the same table, the same game and the same man. Or maybe not, the break seemed to have helped the Chuunin who appeared to have regained the self-confidence he needed, at the very least he was no longer like when they departed. Sitting down Naoki would put all his work on the table, by the game. Lucky for him it was big enough to house everything, the board, the snacks and enough room for the books as well. Exhaling deeply the Jounin would relax. He needed to cool his blood a bit and a game of mind was perfect for that. From what he remembered Sanada's last move was with the king, avoiding the check and now was his move. And move he would, picking up his dragon he would capture Sanada's lance at A1. "So, how was your day?"
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

I would like to play a game round 2 (P,IO) Empty Re: I would like to play a game round 2 (P,IO)

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:45 am
Naoki arrived in true Naoki fashion again almost startling the chuunnin as he was looking at the board intently. In the mans arms wee books and papers just as last time but they seemed to maybe have grown over the course of their separation. Sanada wonder what the man was studying, whatever it was it looked very important to him as he would leaf through it every so often in their previous match yesterday. As Naoki sat down he would waste no time in starting the game up again moving his dragon king to capture the chuunins lance in a casual manner before asking how Sanada's day was going.

Sitting forward again Sanada would place his hand on his rook to capture the promoted dragon piece by moving it from b1 to a1. "My day is going rather well, it's a beautiful day as always. How about you my friend" he would ask sitting back in his chair. "Oh and what exactly have you been readin up on, it seems as if it has your attention very intimately".
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:44 pm
"Ah, this?" The man would gesture at the books while making his move and casually capturing the rook at A1 with his bishop from G7, promoting the piece after. "Those are a few theoretical books I am holding at hand for reference in my work about curse seals. The one I was reading yesterday was mostly because cellular chakra absorption and distribution. These two new ones have details about binding chakra nodes and artificial chakra pathways... it's fascinating really." The man just put all that from the top of his head, the work he was doing was actually very complex and he did not even think about explaining it all to the Chuunin. When he was finished he would lean for the snacks, grabbing some he would then take a look at his notes, unless Sanada's turn was swift or the man had other questions.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 pm
Watching Naoki capture his piece he knew it was coming so there was really no reaction from him in the slightest. However what he did show a reaction to was how the jounin talked about things Sanada didn't understand. It was too many big words and too much of things he hadn't studied in the academy. Genjutsu was his thing and that's how he liked to keep it simple and easy. Sanada would nod accordingly to everything that was said allowing his friend to finish his sentence. "Sound like a lot of...complicated processes" he would say looking back down towards the board.

Sanada had two attackers coming into his domain that he had to deal with. His whole side was almost completely erased but he was still going to stay strong and fight till then end. Picking up his silver knight he would move it from 3a to 2c.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:49 pm
Obviously the man was trying to deal with the situation in his exposed left flank (or right, from Naoki's perspective). Specifically, the man was attempting to threaten one of the bishops away. Unfortunately, whatever his intentions were, he should have been more careful with his positioning, for the only thing that kept Naoki from capturing the horse was the rook he just took down. And the new position of Sanada's silver, while threatening to the bishop, would leave the horse unprotected and the Uchiha was not a person to let that slide. So slide he did, the bishop now moving to C1, capturing the piece and becoming a second promoted bishop, or dragon horse as they call them.

Honestly at this point Naoki was starting to lose interest. He could probably drop the rook and keep pushing his advantage until he won. And if Sanada kept making mistakes like this, it would be pretty soon. However, that would be very dull as he would not have moved any but a few of his pieces. For now he would leave that thought and give Sanada some time to make a properly planned out move, while the Jounin would grab his notes and actively scribe something into them, stopping from time to time to look into one or the other book for reference.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:29 am
Sanada was not really making any good advances, he wasn't advancing at all actually and it was slightly infuriating to him even in all his laziness that he couldn't make a stand to this on rushing slaughter fest. He placed his hand in his hair slightly ruffling it some more as he looked at what he could do. Claiming defeat was almost at the top of list of things to do, but being a male also made him less likely to claim defeat to another male.

Picking up his piece he moved from a4 to b3, again this was just patching up problems that needed to be remedied. He was sinking, and was sinking very fast but giving up was not the solution. Picking up a finger sandwich he would take a bite from it before sipping on his tea. Why was he losing at such a high pace, where did he go wrong, what was the move that threw him completely off f his game?
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:01 pm
One of the times Naoki would raise his eyes from the papers, he would notice a turn made. A golden general would be moved to cover the silver. A solid move, an attempt to mend the situation after a major loss. After about a minute of inspecting the board Naoki could see a couple moves he could do that would the situation uncomfortable for Sanada, maybe force an exchange of the two generals for one of his dragon bishops, let's call them. Or he certainly could bring in some of the captured pieces, push hit advantage and the situation although if he did that he could see him winning in a matter of few turns.
No, he wanted to give the guy another chance. So, he would pick his dragon bishop at the far corner of the board and bring him back from A1 to F6. His eyes would already plan the next move and the move after that.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 am
This match was going down hill and down hill fast, Sanada had subconsciously began biting the tip of his fingernail on the thumb as he looked over the board for movements that would turn the table to his advantage. Sadly the more he looked, the only thing that would do just that was him physically turning the table to his advantage. Naoki had played a game of complete forwardness and Sanada had turtled in the beginning which spelled the pace of this match on the second move.

Raising his right hand over the board that held his captured pieces he lowered his head in a bow and admitted defeat.

"I'd like a rematch"

As used his left hand to ruffle his hair again and regain his composure from giving up he let out a sheepish smile.

(I'm back and strong so we can do this again or whatever you want sorry for taking so long really."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 6:47 am
The signs of imminent defeat grew... like mushrooms after a rain. Anyhow, it didn't take long for his friend here to forfeit. It was true though, at this point Naoki was just taking his time to win because he had a tremendous advantage. Well, maybe the next match will be more equally paced. With a nod the Uchiha would accept the proposal. "But you put the pieces back to their place" he would say with a smile.

In the mean time he would continue his work, he had just hit a rather interesting subject in the book and it might take some time to finish. Maybe enough time to do another match?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum