Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Teen Titans! [P & NK] Empty Teen Titans! [P & NK]

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:54 am
Four letters would be sent out on this day by personal messengers of the Tenkage, one to the chuunin-ranked shinobi known as Youta, the other three to her new found students: Mitako, a boy that possessed a strength most would be unable to oppose if utilised effectively. Hinori, a girl that showed herself to be an effective medic with plenty more potential, and finally, Jason, the one whom had been at the very top of the food chain and was then tossed back down at the bottom. In the short letter, it would give the group a location and a time to there for. The location? Why, one of Xyxer's most famed bakeries of course. He did love the bakeries in Tengakure, after all.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Teen Titans! [P & NK] Empty Re: Teen Titans! [P & NK]

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:37 pm
Jason had gotten a letter and was told to go to the bakery. why, he didn't know. all he knew was that he had to be there at the time that was written on the letter. As Jason got to the bakery, he noticed that he was there first and leaned against the wall that was next to the bakery door and waited. while he waited, he thought of why he was being sent here. Jason had wait and see. it was as simple as that. As Jason waited he turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. being 6'0 and having white hair and gold eyes, was something that Jason had to get used to. and fast. he couldn't afford being surprised every time he looked at himself through any watery source or mirror. basically, anything that gave off a reflection. Jason turned around and rested his back against the wall and continued to wait for anything to happen.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 pm

A Quiet Burst

Hino had gotten up, grabbed a slice of bread from the pantry, and lazed around on her mother’s couch. She closed her eyes for a second before realizing that she received a letter telling her to head to the bakery. She scratched her head, a little confused. She tucked the letter into the pocket of her shorts. “Mom! I’m going out!” She yelled, as she was heading out the door. A tiny “Okay sweetie! Be back by dinner!” Could be heard echoing behind her. She shut the door, locked it, and walked towards the bakery. It must’ve been something important.
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 pm
[This is my only out of character post, I typed it up earlier, but I accidently hit refresh, causing it to delete my post. I then got mad and played some vidyagames, and I apologize for the late reply.]

Mitako was on his way into his empty home as he checked his parents mail. He eyed a letter that was sent to him from the Tenkage, which meant it was probably important. He dropped the rest of the mail on the table, and opened his letter, which said to meet at one of Tenga's various bakeries, specifically the most famous one. He left his home on the hopes of a delightful pastry outing....
Shojiro Shinkou
Shojiro Shinkou
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Shojiro's Valiant Transgressions
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2000

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:02 pm
And Youta was already there. Sitting inside the bakery and slowly but effectively munching on a muffin. Though her thoughts were nowhere as light and happy as she may have seemed, for this bakery reminded her of the recent events that took place just outside of it. Unlike the last time Chuunin would be funny equipped in her tech armor, with a Chuunin vest and all of her weaponry. And she would actually pay no mind to the genins, except noting that one had a ridiculous chakra. No, she was waiting for Xyxer, as the letter only detailed where and when to be, but not the reason or the company she could expect.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:29 pm
Xyxer had recently read a book on social etiquette, in this book, it told him that arriving on time or early to a scene showed that you was eager, but it did not show coolness. Xyxer had already proved his work ethic otherwise he would not be in the position he was, so instead, he opted for the cool approach. Arriving to the location approximately five minutes after the designated time just as the book had indicated, he had took four polaroid pictures of the four shinobi that were to be bonding in this wonderful location. Walking towards Mitako should he be near him, he would hand the male one of the polaroid pictures, this one was a picture of Hinori in her cheerful demeanor, and he left the male with simple words, "Find her and bond with her." With that, he moved off from the male back into the crowd, albeit it was difficult to blend in since he was blue haired, and well, the kage. Now in front of Kaira, he'd hand her a polaroid picture as well, this one indicated Jason, a rather bulky male. "Find this one, and bond with him." With those words, he'd move once more to the easiest genin to find, one that was pretty much a boulder against the wall. Standing in front of Jason, he handed him the second to last polaroid picture, this one of Mitako, "Find this friend, and bond with him." With the genin handled for now, he headed inside of the bakery where he had caught eye of Youta, sitting opposite of her he held the polaroid picture out in front of him, looking between the picture and then to the chibi-like picture before him. "Find this person, and bond with them." He placed the picture down onto the table, sliding it over to the girl. He did enjoy these little jeers, did Atlas. "You seem glum, chum, what's the matter? Do you not enjoy the sight of your new team?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 pm
Jason was amazed. Amazed that he was found so quickly. Jason looked down at the picture of the man he was gonna bond with. Cracking his neck, Jason went and looked for him. "mitako, huh? it should be fun to bond with this guy. i just hope he's not gonna be a push-over and be acting all high and mighty just because he's from a higher status in society..." Jason thought with a mumble. after a while, Jason was in a crowded area. most likely a bar or something. Jason compared men with the polaroid pic he was given until he found what he was looking for. Jason sat down across him and showed him the picture. "are you Mitako? i was ordered to bond with you. so.." Jason folded his hands and crossed his legs as he took a smile on his face and began. "what's your full name?" Jason was eager to bond with this Mitako person. Jason had hoped that he was a friendly fellow to his comrades and friends.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:43 am

A Quiet Burst

Okay, this whole situation seemed kinda sketchy. She was given a polaroid picture of a bulky male and was told to bond with him. "Bond?" She scratched her head. "Well, alright. If that's what you want me to do, I mean, okay." She did a quick search before realizing that they were actually within the same vicinity. "Well, that makes my job so much easier." She murmured.

He wasn't hard to spot since he seemed to stand out. He looked like he was her total opposite, and at the same time he also looked like he could crush her with his finger. Hinori grimaced slightly before approaching the guy. "Uh, my name's Hinori and I was told to find you and bond with you." Not exactly the best conversation starter, but hey, she was a tad bit intimidated. "So wassup?"
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:58 pm
This isn't what he expected, not at all. He was ready for pastries and other sweets, but now he was on a hunt for some girl he had never met whom he had to befriend. Of course, he was quickly found by Jason, whom he had briefly met already, and for some reason he had a picture of him. He thought it was weird until he remembered that he had a picture of some girl, which is also pretty weird. Jason sat and asked for his full name, to which Mitako replied, "Raicho", hoping that would satisfy Jason's question. He was about to ask Jason the same, but before he could speak, the girl from his picture showed up and introduced herself to Jason. Mitako would look at both of them, and wait for them to get acquainted before interupting.
Shojiro Shinkou
Shojiro Shinkou
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Shojiro's Valiant Transgressions
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2000

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 pm
The astute among the crowd would no doubt notice another strong chakra that Youta recognized as Xyxer's. Obviously he was the one who summoned her here - she assumed for a reason, have to add. His chakra signature was the biggest her, although only as strong as Youta's own, where as the bulky genin had an even stronger signature, although the smallest. In a bit, the Tenkage would get closer and sit across the table. Holding out what appeared to be a picture of herself the man would tell Youta to find the person and bond with them. She would smirk at the meaning of that, then to be asked if she did not enjoy the sight of her new team. That was honestly rather confusing. What team? The first thought was that she was demoted to a Genin and put on a team again, but what would be the purpose of that, as she was clearly stronger than any Genin in Tengakure. Then it would come to her, that the three Genin at a table in the same bakery, the three that Xyxer had approached before he came to her, were the new team he spoke of and she was meant to lead them. Just as Haru had led her team.

The whole situation with Haru just got even more complicated. "Why would you do this? I thought you wanted me to take down Haru and replace him as an ANBU. Me leading a team would only get in my way for that as well as for performing ANBU duties." Being a team captain, a sensei herself would mean that she would no doubt start looking at how she was taught, how her own team captain behaved. And if he was corrupt and she was to take him down, then his methods may also have been wrong. At the very least it would cause an inner conflict as Youta would have to reinvent the way to be a sensei for herself. Youta would look in the direction of the Genin, all three at the same table, talking. One was a girl just a couple years older than herself, possibly even older chronologically, then there was the bulky Genin with strong chakra, who if she was correct was somehow included in the whole deal of Xyxer becoming an active Tenkage instead of Takeo, and lastly there was Mitako who she had already met and trained briefly. Were these about to become her students?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum