Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Walk Around The VillageToday at 11:24 pmJunko TsukikoThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 6:52 pmAshbornA Quick BiteToday at 4:42 pmAmikiri GuhinA Search for PermissionToday at 4:16 pmShiro HyugaAssigned DutiesToday at 3:56 pmShiro HyugaA-TRAINToday at 3:11 pmAmikiri GuhinTeam training Today at 12:09 pmYouta ShinkouAnother day more minor MissionsToday at 12:00 pmTravin KaguyaA training sessionToday at 11:41 amYouta ShinkouThe Winter's BluesToday at 11:19 amMidori Terumi
Top posting users this month
67 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 17%
57 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 5%
20 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mitsui wanders around... - Page 3 Empty Re: Mitsui wanders around...

Thu May 21, 2015 1:40 pm
(1. Effect is instant. I just placed the seal. Chakra expended on use. No start times
2. If its boosting a stat then it needs to be listed, especially when its in use)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2015 3:13 pm
Kiru had admittedly thought for once he could have something he wanted, but fate hated him, and he had to retract his hand from a Kunai that flew past, which would have injured his hand had he not sensed it coming. He would assume that the man, who Kiru recognized from the last time he had seen Maku, had thought Kiru was going to do something. This would explain his comment about punishment. "I was simply taking back an object of mine. That scepter he holds with Yuki's symbol, doesn't belong to him. I have no intention to start a fight with anyone currently, i would just like what was taken from my home."
The boy had an odd way of talking, and was apparently not a criminal, which was good to know. That didn't mean he could just take stuff that wasn't his however. Kiru would notice that Mitsui appeared to be in some trouble with the man, and didn't much want to get in the middle of it.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 pm
(Thanks Kozai)

Mitsui would wonder what kind of raging mess Kozai had turned into. When Mitsui first saw him, Mitsui had found he was not friendly and kind of cold but that was just business like. This person seemed angry for some unstated reason which Mitsui would hopefully be able to find out. Mitsui would wait for that raging former boss to finish his long rather passionate and also rather unexpected rant. Then he asked for Mitsui to kneel before Kozai. Yep, something Mitsui definitely stopped doing once the village was gone and something he did not exactly want to do anymore either. This Kozai seemed to have a LOT of anger management issues for all Mitsui knew. Mitsui would hopefully be able to ask some questions. Mitsui would not kneel before Kozai but he would keep his calm and start with the first question, "Why are you mad?" It was not exactly apparent what Kozai was trying to do and he was not really making Mitsui scared of him by his rather provocative behavior. "Also, Iwagakure has been destroyed, until I saw you, I thought nobody had survived the invasion! So I don't see why my mission is of any importance anymore. Could you explain to me why you would care about it still? Yer name is not known to anyone I have talked to after meeting with you." Mitsui would also say that last sentence after Kozai would answer the, "Why are you mad?" Mitsui would also keep an eye on Kiru and Kozai. Mitsui would hopefully also be able to tell Kiru, "Could we talk about this scepter later?" It seemed totally strange to Mitsui that this man who Mitsui had not seen for a while could suddenly become so angry. Mitsui wondered if the man went crazy or something. Mitsui was not even sure if he listened. Mitsui would watch closely for any hostile actions of Kozai. Mitsui would not turn on Cell Optimization yet still but he would do it to add +70 health and speed again.

(717 ap and possibly 647 ap remaining)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 4:24 pm
Kiru placed his hands in his pockets and leaned back against a tree in a more waiting attitude now. As long as he got the relic he was fine. "Hmm? i'm not going to climb this tree right now and grab it when theres no danger. If you know of it then its point as a backup weapon is obviously moot."
Of course, the man would have no idea what it did, even against Maku he had hidden the daggers effects. So for now, all he could suspect was that it was a hidden backup.
Turning to the man, Mitsui. "I'll drop the subject of the scepter when it is in my hands. For now, i'd worry more about disobeying a direct order from a superior."
At least, thats what Kiru assumed Kozai was. A superior from the village of Iwagakure, and even if it was gone, didn't mean you could ignore orders.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Tue May 26, 2015 12:33 am
Mitsui thought that it was not exactly good that the guy was so suspicious. He had calmed down and that was good but there was another issue. The man was interested in reading Mitsui's mind. Mitsui was not sure whether he could take Kozai's word or not and he was more thinking of not. Mitsui decided to do a compromise. Mitsui would quickly do the Ram seal at 100 speed to make 2 shadow clones. The left shadow clone which would also be closer to Kozai would walk over to Kozai and kneel and bow. Right Mitsui would proceed to walk towards Kiru and say, "About the scepter?. Mitsui main would watch both of these people in case they would try anything strange. Mitsui would hopefully get some peace and quiet as his clones would handle the situation.

(Splitting Mitsui's ap into 3rds, 239 ap each, using http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22610-v6-earth-release-shadow-clone?highlight=shadow+clone)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 27, 2015 5:23 pm
Kiru got a little defensive at Mitsui using a seal but if there was something Kiru couldnt dodge, he hadnt found it yet. It seemed he was just making some type of clones Kiru hadn't seen before, and the boy as a bit wary to allow it near him. He asked him about the scepter and Kiru thought he had made it pretty clear that it was Kiru's. "Well it comes from my village. As my village is gone now, I would like anything that belonged to it in my hands so that it can be of service to the remaining people of Yuki. So if you could be so kind as to let me have it back I'll be on my way."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum