Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

yo yo yo what it is? (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: yo yo yo what it is? (Private)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 pm
Vixie ducked down and put her tail between her legs, shivering as she cowered before the stranger. Kuro took a deep breath as he recalled a situation not too different from this one. Back in Yuki, before it was destroyed and before he'd left for the jungle. A dark powerful stranger. But, by treading carefully, he'd managed to make... not friends, but some kind of positive connection with the man. But he was stronger now. And Kiru and Kira had enemies. He might not be able to make friends with this person, as much as he hated to admit it. But, nothing was set in stone yet. This could still be a positive encounter. So, despite Vixie's obvious terror, Kuro smiled back at Kozai. "Well, I'm not doing much here. just meeting new faces, training new skills. Getting lost in the jungle all alone made me hungry for social interaction. Though I suppose the only reason I'm in this town specifically, Kiru likes to keep me around wherever he goes. Hasn't really told me why or what his goal is, just 'Hey Kuro, we're going to Konoha. Go make some friends.'" Kuro chuckled slightly and scratched his head with his right hand again. "Anyways, can you tone down that immense power just a tad? I think you're about to make my pet wet herself." Kuro would nod to the cowering vixen while keeping his left hand ready to move if Kozai made  a move to harm them. People like Kozai who were really strong tended to be really fast as well, but Kuro would have to try to do SOMETHING to protect himself and vixie. Draconis didn't seem to be in danger.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

yo yo yo what it is? (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: yo yo yo what it is? (Private)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:05 pm
Hmm... seems that this other fellow was from else where entirely. If Mitusi was really this fellow's subordinate and he was supposed to stay away from Konoha then that indicated their base of operations, if any, would be elsewhere most likely. And Draconis had not realized you could tone down that ability.

"Say, Kuro, you don't happen to have any suggestions for how to make the water element easier to learn, do you?" Draconis was still in the beginning stages of his water manipulation, he himself felt. His pillar began to widen, as he change dhow he manipulated it. Hopefully this did not take a long time, there were a lot of things he needed to do, really. It was kind of difficult to keep the Fire and Wind elements from intermingling, with the Water, as custom dictated he do this later when he had truly learned the water element. For now though he could focus on the water element specifically.

“So, what is your name? Where are you from?” Draconis directed these inquiries at the newcomer, the one who had given off a powerful aura.

(506+186=692)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:42 pm
Kuro took a half-step back with a look of disgust and confusion. What the hell was that thing!? It was all... fleshy and gross! The fuck was it!? Why did he need to touch it!? uueehh! "Um... well... that is kind of... one second." Kuro turned to Draconis and put his hands together and began performing handseals. "Here Draconis, try to keep dry. Make the water bend around you." Kuro finished the esals and performed Tiger Rain, releasing a burst of chakra that caused the sky to darken and a couple of seconds later, rain began to fall. Kuro kept the rain cloud small so the rain only reached out half a mile in every direction instead of a full mile. He then let out a heavy breath and smiled as he closed his eyes, able to sense everything within a 100 meter radius. "Just try to let the rain roll off of you instead of soaking into your clothes and stuff. Water proof yourself basically." Kuro then turned his attention back to Kozai. He could sense that weird seed with his chakra infused rain. "And uh... I don't really feel... comfortable... touching that. It's kiiiinda gross looking and I can already sense it with this rain and I just... That is not a thing I want to do today."

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:44 am
"Agito eh...... Seems to me he you have a knack for lying to my boys Kozai." The demon of chance slipped down from the top of a building about ten meters away, Hatred hooked across her right arm as she fell the short distance to meet their level. She didn't much like the idea of someone messing with those under her protection, of course, and had crossed the distance to seek out Kuro the moment the rain had started. Thankfully she was in the area, oddly enough relaxing to enjoy the sites of the village from the top of the same village. With the power of kira's lightning body at hand she would touch down against the earth crossing the distance to watch the yuki boy. Above still watching from where she'd dropped down the avatar of sorrow stood, prepared to act in Kira's wind body if need be.

"I believe you should stop lurching child...... More importantly you shouldn't touch our charges.... Kira would be quite disappointed. "
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:52 pm
Holy moley what ever happened to having a nice quiet conversation in the middle of the street without other people butting in? Draconis inwardly grimaced a little, his face carefully wiped of emotion upon the arrival of the next person, who appeared to have some kind of grudge with the doctor. "Agito huh? Sounds like you might have a bit of a past behind you." This was directed at the self-proclaimed “Agito”

He then thought about what Kuro had said, and began concentrating again, this would take longer than he wanted, but it would have to suffice for now. At first, the rain, due to him not expecting it, drenched him. Completely. In fact, it was as if someone was emptying a bucket over his head.... Hmmm... Undeterred, he continued to try and push the water from him, if you could call continuing from zero to be a thing. At first the rain continued to seep through his clothing, but after a while it began to slow down to a trickle that seeped through his clothing, instead of a full bucket. The clothing of his was still wet though, and fortunately for his modesty was not see-through, instead being a darkish colour that was largely indistinguishable wet from dry, if one was not directly touching it. Hopefully it would not be too onerous to train the third element. Granted, he was doing it earlier than many did, but he really wanted the water element, and he was willing to bet that he would be able to learn it if this other fellow was able to.

He could not help but notice that from where the first of the new comers after the doctor had come there was a second one who did not look too happy with the situation. Maybe he should skedaddle later or soon. Seemed to be pretty powerful, the one whose chakra he could sense. Might be interesting to watch the two ladies fight this amiable doctor.

He turned to Kuro Hozuki and spoke again. “Is the ability to turn to water innate for you? As in, connected to your DNA? OR is this some thing you had to train or be taught by some one?”

(692+369=1061)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:37 am
Kuro flinched and hopped backwards a short distance. Though he hadn't necessarily SEEN what just happened, he could feel that something at happened through the rain, his body defensivly liquefying causing him to splatter as he landed. Vixie would run back with him and wait for him to resurface from the water pooling from the rain. Kuro would reform his face and an arm next to Draconis, keeping his eyes on Kozai. "It's something in my body. One second, don't move, I'm going to give you a more private spot to train." Kuro would then stick out his thumb, letting Vixie bite down on it to cause it to bleed , then using basic medical jutsu to close the wound. He would gather the blood up and place it next to Draconis's feet in a summoning seal, using it to summon Garroth the giant friendly hydra, Kuro and Draconis winding up on top of the large beasts head and likely causing a minor panic among civilians. Kuro would then finish his reformation and continue talking, Vixie laying on the Hydra's back. "Draconis, this is Garroth. Garroth, this is Draconis. He's gonna be practicing stuff in your mouth. Don't let anybody else up here unless I say so." Kuro would then motion for Draconis to follow and swiftly climbed into Garroth's maw, Vixie using Speedy Feet to dash up the scaled neck and into the maw as well. Once Garroth felt Draconis inside he would close his jaws and watch the people in front of him with blissful innocence.

"Draconis, welcome to my panic room number one. We'll be staying in here for a minute while those scary people outside have a chat. Totally safe. Just, use the saliva instead of rain. Extra reason to do it right if you don't like spit! Sorry about the heat. If it's any consolation, Garroth is hating the taste of people in his mouth."

wc-319
AP 450 - 5 turn into water, -5 reform, -40 Tiger Rain, -100 S rank summon = 300 remaining
Vixie AP 100 -20 speedy feet = 80 remaining

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:55 pm
Approving exit if not stopped I guess
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum