Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

yo yo yo what it is? (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: yo yo yo what it is? (Private)

Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:28 pm
With threat to their own gone the demon of chance would take inventory of...... thats a hydra. what the actual..... Shaking her head she jumped to the side, pushing off the building before forming a shield about two meters from the hydra's head. If it attempted to stop her unfortunately that would be the last thing she did, the weapon drawing and splitting the creatures skin open all too easilly. "You two can come out. Kuro. We need to speak. "
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

yo yo yo what it is? (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: yo yo yo what it is? (Private)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:14 pm
Good golly this was such a whirlwind of events. All these people popping up out of no-where, doing suspicious actions, and now apparently leaving.

Apparently all this doctor fellow had needed was to touch something to Kuro Hozuki and that was it. Weird. Really weird. Like, totally weird.

He went inside the Hydra, and looked around, a little stunned that the thing was not trying to eat them, especially him. “Sorry… Garroth?” he said. He probably tasted like dirt to the Hydra since he was wearing the boots. Noting all the saliva proved to be extra motivation, as Draconis was doing a far better job now of repelling the errant moisture from his body and clothing.

“Do you have any inclination to learn the Wind or Fire elemtns? If you do I can help you train them, and some jutsu as well. Also, that ability you have is really, really cool, the turning into water thing. If I found someone to do the operation, would you be willing to do an organ switch with me? A hand or a kidney or such should be fine, and I would train you or give you a bunch of Ryo if you want, I have 7 thousand on me at the moment.”

It was then that the woman who had approached spoke up, audible from inside the Hydra. “Ooops, hope you don’t have to leave too soon yet. Shall we hop back out?”

He continued trying to repell the water, at some points when particularly large gobs of liquid fell towards him he was encased in a bubble of sorts, emerging afterwards fairly dry.

(1061+271=1332)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:44 am
Kuro sighed and slumped against the Hydra's teeth, ignoring the spit that slowly dripped onto his head. He'd messed up. He'd been too weak and let someone get what they wanted from him while getting nothing in return. "Um, well, money does sound nice but... my organs tend to liquefy if they aren't... inside of me. Same for limbs being connected. Sorry." Kuro would then knock on the Hydra's massive teeth to signal him to open up. Garroth opened his jaw wide open with an "Ahhhhhhhhh."
 and sat there while Kuro slipped between two teethand looked to Kira upside down. "Hey. Thanks for trying to help. I just... I think I might still be useless. I'm trying but... I can't do what I really want to do to become strong. I just... I can't use the REALLY good jutsus and stuff. I don't have anything truly dangerous. Hell, the best I have is the damn finger gun still. Anyways, what's up?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 pm
"its fine child. Kira would be more then a little upset..... I don't care as much. I've um... Well. I've never been weak but i've been sort of in your position. " Amber thought back to her first world. TO the terrified girl hiding in a closet, her body shaking in fear. It felt like another life time... Mostly because it was.

"IF we could take this convorsation to the ground that would be fantastic. As much as I enjoy hovering in the middle of the air.... It does cause a bit of a spectacle." At this point it would become clear that some of the local merchants had come out of their shops to look at the strange creature and girl seeming to fly.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:12 pm
(I would continue this but I need to enter another topic, and possibly leave the village, sorry! I also need to exit other topics at some point, so its not just you dw)

“Darn, that is unfortunate. Looks like someone else wants you now, so I think I will take my leave.” Draconis waved in a friendly manner at Kuro Hozuki and continued to finish repelling the rest of the water. “Hopefully we see each other again, but not on the opposite sides of the battle field.”

“See you.” He would wave at the woman who had also shown up, and then walk off if not stopped.

(potential exit)

(1332+74=1406)
claiming +7 stats, 1406 wc towards unlocking the Water element, doubled cause Kuro is teaching me
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:33 pm
Kuro would wave good bye to Draconis then take a deep breath. "All right. To the ground we go. Garroth, thanks for the assistance, I love you, see you later." The hydra beamed happily then desummoned, Kuro letting himself fall to the ground with a wet splat, quickly reforming and catching Vixie in his arms. "So, what's up?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:36 pm
"Simply checking on things. That man Kozai.... Isn't trust worthy i dont believe. I'd watch out. I'm Amber by the way. Amber Wakefield. You may have heard of me. Until recently I was simply one of the voices within kira's head however I'm actually the one meant to be in this world. " Once they dropped down to ground level she too fell, releasing the barrier holding her up to drop, one arm catching onto the side of a building for barelly a moment before she sprung off to land shortly beside him, finally begining to talk.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:44 pm
"Yeah... I got a pretty bad vibe from him. He scared poor Vixie here half to death. If I was stronger i would have fought him then and there. He touched me with that thing to get me DNA or whatever so... I don't know what he's doing with it but I doubt it's good. Other than that things have been all right for me. Nice to meet you by the way." Kuro's smile would finally return to his face as his emotions began flowing like normal.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:51 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:44 pm
"it's an issue we'll have to deal with if it becomes a problem I suppose. Be aware. Kira has.....Not exactly been welcomed into the village. " As she finished 'be aware' her voice would drop, her feet taking her swiftly to a point quite close to the boy to ensure none could overhear. "Do not speak of the three of us or you may be expelled. Nor are you to comment about myself and my weapon's spirit having ties to the girl. It seems things in konoha are not doing terribly well. If we're removed also it could spell disaster. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum