Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Alone I Break (Jaiden Goka, IO) Empty Alone I Break (Jaiden Goka, IO)

Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:13 pm
[Two things before you read this:
This whole thing is for Storyline purposes only so please no one jump in to try to stop him from leaving he's really not. This was discussed with the other person I'm RPing with before I created this post.
Sensitive material will be mentioned, so if loss of loved ones, death or suicide trigger you, Read no further cause said topic will mention one or more of those.]

It was late at night as Jayden sat in his room leaning against the outside wall. The rain was coming down outside and the time was about eleven thirty. His whole family was asleep and at this point Jayden hadn't slept in two days! It had been almost a week since Jeordie and Jayden faced off at the training facility and he was badly burned down his arm, and for three days he had so many memories of his girlfriend who died right in front of him in Volcano Village! Jayden felt so worthless at this point he was beginning not to care anymore! He couldn't even handle himself, not to mention he was even worthy of his own clan name. Broken wasn't a strong enough word for what Jayden felt…there wasn't a word for Jayden. Hopeless, worthless and useless were the only words running through his head! He took a kunai and threw it at the wall! The wall had spider cracks going up the wall from the hole that the kunai made. All he could hear was the sound of thunder and rain, this meant everyone in the house was asleep.
Jayden stood up. Threw on a cloak and exited the house. He walked through the streets of Kirigakure. They were empty due to the time and the weather. He had a lot of time to think at this point! What did he really have? His friends? Yeah but he had let them down as well! I mean, he left Kurai when he could have at least tried to jump in and stop Shikami from using the genjutsu on him! But he didn't…yet Kurai saved him from being killed on the boat ride to Kiri by killing the bandits that attacked their boat! He almost caught the village on fire in the recent training incident by miscalculating the area they were in and how large the fireball was. He doesn't always think before he acts. Jeordie, his older brother, had to save Jayden and lie for him before. Now, Jayden was just fed up with it! Jeordie and him were fighting so much it was turning physical!
At this point he had been walking around for an hour and he was heading by the gates of Kiri. What if….what if he just fucking left…if he was killed for it, he didn't care, not.like his death would matter, it would be one less person to worry about or no one would notice! Then again if he managed to leave, he would die because he couldn't make it as a missing nin.
“Fuck it.” He said as he pulled the large wet cloak tightly around him as he headed forward and walked straight towards the gates not caring who saw him anymore. The place looked so empty like no one was there! But maybe someone was…
( WC:553/TWC:553)
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : [url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59252-jaiden-goka#439631[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Alone I Break (Jaiden Goka, IO) Empty Re: Alone I Break (Jaiden Goka, IO)

Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:36 pm
As the rain fell around the cloaked figure another man was making his way around the village. He wasn't the biggest fan of being outside in the rain but he had stuff he had to do for the night, this was Jaiden Goka a rather tall muscular man who was out getting treats for the orphanage he was helping at. The man was also in a cloak though he did have his headband on though he wore his more like a belt. His own, obviously wet, cloak was struggling to contain his muscular frame a bit but he didn't care as long as he got to the orphanage however that didn't last long as he noticed another hooded figure walking around the village. To Jaiden it was weird as normally you don't see people out and moving in this kind of weather this was a more "let's sleep in" kind of weather so obviously Jaiden was wary of this person. He would look down at his bag of sweets and sighed before he exerted himself a bit as the wet sounds of him walking quickly died down to become non-existent sounds. He would then start to follow the figure all the way until they were outside heading towards the gates.

Now usually Jaiden would chalk this up to a random person leaving however given the time it all felt suspicious to him. He would sigh before he gotten closer to the other Jayden, he'd soon reach out and placed a hand upon his shoulder. Due to the rain he knew yelling would be futile and unnecessary as he figured he could handle this on his own. "Seems to me like you're trying to leave? Mind telling me where you are planning on going at this time?" He asked as he made them turn around to face him, the sky would light up revealing both of their features to each other. Jaiden a darker older gentleman who wears braids with a beard mustache combo with almost firey eyes, voice would soften from its rough deep sound to a much more gentler sound as if he's talking to a little kid unaware of Jayden's age all he can see was his face and it felt like something was wrong. "Hey, what are you doing out here? You should be heading home unless you're not from here then we have a whole new can to open." He said as his grip never released from Jayden though it wasn't a hard grip at that. "Let's head back into the village and talk this through."

WC 430
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:22 pm
Jayden didn't even feel the man's presence at first, he was probably suppressing chakra so Jayden wouldn't notice him. The man felt familiar to Jayden for some reason, he couldn't explain it! At this point Jaydens red dreads were quite visible as were his vibrant green eyes, both common denominators amongst the Terumi clan.
“You don't understand, Nothing can fix what's wrong, I am not going back, try to stop me if you have to, I'm not going anywhere but away!” Jayden hissed as he attempted to push the man back and walk away. Something happened that hasn't happened in years, Jayden looked down and noticed his fingertips were glowing with fire! He was  so angry his chakra was legit starting to show itself!
A large boulder sat near the entrance. About eight feet tall and ten feet wide as Jayden turned away from the man he held his fingers out against it and as he moved forward using his very weak jutsu, Vandalism by Fire, he carved four deep lines across the boulder as he headed closer to the gate.
“You can't do shit!” Jayden said, antagonizing the guy and flipping him off. Death wish? Yes, that's the point, the guy gets mad and kills him! Problem solved right? Although he shocked himself, this is not normal behavior for Jayden Terumi at all.
”I'm sorry…” Jayden thought to himself, fighting back the tears and turning away from Jaiden.
(241/TWC:794)

((Not use to posts like this so:))

Used Vandalism by Fire

Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : [url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59252-jaiden-goka#439631[/url]

Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:10 am
Jaiden would feel him pulling away from him, he could tell he was beating himself over something that Jaiden didn't know about. He look at him as he saw the rage build up in him however upon further examination the young man looked familiar. Jaiden would move himself around as he let him vandalize a boulder before giving him the finger but Jaiden could see in his eyes that he was fighting his own personal demons and was struggling. Now Jaiden was left with a choice, let him go or drag him back, either wasn't exactly a solution but he did have an idea. "You think that you can leave and just disappear into the sea huh. Sad to tell you that I can't let you do that kid. It wouldn't sit right with me to watch you essentially kill yourself because you refuse to talk about what's on your mind." He said as he moved himself over to the gates before turning around to face Jayden now blocking his path to the vast sea behind him. The flash of red would pop from his eyes as the lightning flashes around them. "Well, if you wanna go then go but know it will not be easy."

Jaiden was starting to pull up a hand as he used one handed seal to weave tiger -> horse -> ram -> clone seal as he popped a shadow clone next to him. This clone would step forward as Jaiden placed a hand in his pocket as the clone stares at Jayden. "It seems you have a death wish but tonight that's not gonna be fulfilled. Now I recommend you go back before you get yourself hurt." The clone told him as it was straightening itself more as it watched Jayden's movements. It's eyes locked onto Jayden's body waiting for him to make the wrong move as the clone raises up one hand with a thumb up and a finger pointed directly at Jayden's chest and legs. "Go ahead kid, make my night." He said as this was Jayden's choice he can talk it out or get it beaten outta him.

WC 354
TWC 784

Jutsu:
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:48 am
Okay now this guy was getting on Jayden's nerves! Why is this one task so hard to do? If he were a criminal it would have been easy escaping the gates, but because he's a Kiri nin,  it's harder! And even harder to piss this guy off enough to do what he wants him to do! As he stared the guy in the eyes and he went from one ninja to two because of the shadow clone, he suddenly recognized the man.
“Jaiden Goka…” Jayden didn't tell him he finally recognized him, but he smiled a twisted smile. Jayden put his hands in the air as the other Jaiden pointed his finger at him.
“Are you guarding the gate Tonight? Well I'm sorry, I don't have time to play ‘good guy vs. bad guy' tonight! Now move out of my way before I move you…both of you!” Jayden said, giving a hint who he was! As a kid, his older brother Jeordie Terumi and Jaiden Goka used to play good guy vs. bad guy! One would be a missing nin and one would be a village ninja. Jayden would hang out with them but just watch them play!
As the lightning flashed, a look of fear crossed Jayden's face, it was as though Jaidens eyes turned red! Pushing forward Jayden attempts to push Jaiden Goka out of the way. Probably a huge mistake, but Jayden was trying to antagonize him intentionally! He wanted Jaiden to hurt him! One move from this guy, and his misery would be over!
260/TWC:1054
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:00 pm
Jaiden clone would look at him as he put his hands up before speaking again, then he says something about good guys vs bad guys a game he played a lot with the kids at the orphanage but for some reason this kid didn't fit that memory well. Jaiden eyes would squint before it finally clicked as the clone lowered its hand a bit as the real Jaiden shook his head. "Lil Jay Jay wants to come out to play play. What are you doing? Why are you trying to leave?" He asked as the clone immediately placed a hand on Jayden's chest as his eyes looked into his the real Jaiden knew something was definitely wrong as this wasn't something that he expected from him. He kept pushing himself to leave despite Jaiden telling him no plus he's trying to push past both Jaidens as if he can move them, then there was the threats he's been making at him as is he was much of a threat. "Boy, you think I'm gonna just move because you told me to? Alright I'll move." The clone said as he pushed Jayden backwards, with him being this close to him especially when Jayden tried to push passed him earlier Jayden avoiding this push was close to impossible. The clone made it hard enough for him to slide backwards in the water, he could either fall down or slide back and remain standing but there was distance between them now. "Now how about you drop these games and tell me why you're trying to get past me or must I put you in time out before you finally tell me what's up?" The clone warned him as he started to roll up his sleeves a bit as he now activated his kashogan letting his eyes truly light up in the darkness that was the storm around them. Its striking appearance with a red iris, white pupil, and black border around the iris. Within the iris is a solid white circle, surrounded by a dashed black circle that when looked closer at just seemed to illuminate the darkness around him. Now the clone was looking at Jayden in infrared as he can see the heat coming off of him.

WC 376
TWC 1160

Jutsu :
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:41 pm
Jaydens eyes nearly popped out of his head! This man was no joke! However the comment using the Nickname he was given, caused a growl to emote from his throat!
“What the fuck did you just say to me?” Jayden said as he narrowed his eyes right before Jaiden Goka pushed him back so hard that he fell in a rather large puddle of rainwater, and the fact it was pouring down rain didn't help! Jayden almost opened his mouth until Jaiden looked down at him with his eyes activated!
“Holy fucking shit!” Jayden said as his eyes widened and he then realized he was showing fear, never show fear, he was trained that way!
“You may be a Goka, but I'm a Terumi!, do you really want to fight me?” Jayden said, staring up at him. Jayden knew the other Jaiden could take him out in one hit. “You win, I die and that's the end of my problems!” Jayden said as he stared into the eyes of the man before him! In a way they were hypnotizing. He could almost get lost in them, somehow he began to remember the past! And all the problems he was going through started to resurface!
“No..no…no…” Jayden said in a low voice as he quickly looked away from Jaidens eyes! Not like he could read minds with those! Or could he? It didn't matter at this point!
As fast as he could Jayden realized now was his chance to make a move, if he wanted a fight he would have to start it! He began to make the hand signs for great fireball…
(273/TWC:1327)
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:23 pm
It was go time, when the water splashed around him the clone would stare at him as he listened intently. He was throwing his name around as if it had a lot of weight behind it like he was trying to convince Jaiden to back off or rather that his own name is supposed to hold actions behind it. "It won't be a fight, it'll be a kid flailing his arms about trying to get in a swing on big brother." He said as the real Jaiden heard the muttering of him saying no repeatedly as he was trying to hide something. With that the real Jaiden would leap backwards while flashing a single hand sign of Ram as he body flickers a nice distance back about 20 meters from him as the clone does the following hand signs of Ox -> Rabbit -> Dog -> Dragon -> Ram -> Boar before suddenly taking flight and flying straight up into the sky getting above then behind Jayden. He would follow up with Hare -> Ram -> Snake as 5 meters off to the side of Jayden the ground sunk down into a 5 meter by 5 meter cube. At the same time the real Jaiden was matching Jayden hand signs with Snake -> Ram -> Monkey -> Boar as he threw his head back before breathing forward as he released his own great fireball at the same time as Jayden did, however it was clear that Jaidens was much much bigger as it engulfed his with relative ease.

With Jayden attention on the real one the clone would use one handed seals once more in the following of Tiger -> Boar -> Snake and touched the ground. Jaiden made sure to stay at a decent distance but it was enough to show Jayden the difference in power as the earth dome came up and protected both him and the clone from the attack. The heat could be felt despite not being seen but the shelter did eventually crack then finally break revealing the large scorch mark that was on the ground and that led to the dome as on either side of Jayden and the clone was two large scorch marks. That attack would have been fatal but that's what he wanted right. "Now how about you speak to me or do you actually want to lose your life right here?" He asked as the real Jaiden started to move forward each wet step almost echoing as he came closer. "Or should I go ahead and just toss you in the pit?" He also asked pointing at the dark cube he made earlier.

WC 431
TWC 1591

Jutsu:

Last edited by Jaiden Goka on Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put new ap amount)
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:31 pm
It all happened so fast! Jayden finished the jutsu and next thing he knows he's behind a shield and he feels like he's being cooked alive! He's visibly shaken and as soon as he stepped out he saw the burn marks from Jaidens Fireball! Damn he could have legit died! He finally gave in as soon as Jaiden gave him the offer. He knew Jaiden knew him well enough from all the years he and Jeordie went to the orphanage to hangout with them. He knew this wasn't how Jayden actually acted.
“FiNE! Just don't hurt me, I get it, your way more advanced than me Jaiden!” Jayden said, still slightly shaking from fear! “Obviously you figured out who I was, I was on a mission to die, ok! “ Jayden took his leather elbow length glove off his right arm, under it was a massive burn scar from his fight with Jeordie. “I'm the weakest link on my team, I can't even use my bloodline properly! Other Terumi’s can use Lava, but the best I got is my fire Jutsus! I can't even beat my own brother Jeordie!” He said showing the scar on his arm that came from Jeordie’s lava attack. “ I'm fucking worthless!” Jayden said as tears started to fall on his cheeks. “If I died no one would care, the weakest ninja in the village is gone! I wouldn't be here to cause any sh as me or harm to anyone else!” Jayden explained to him. “ I don't see any other way to solve the problem!” Jayden said, looking down at the ground.
(266/ TWC: 1593)
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:41 pm
Both Jaidens saw that he given up as they both closed the distance between the two of them. Once he did the ground that held the pit reverted back to its normal state before the real Jaiden stood in front of him as the clone stayed behind him for security reasons. As he listened to him Jaiden couldn't help but shake his head as he raised his fist towards Jayden's face and flicked it with his finger hitting his forehead enough that it stung. "You're a dumbass, you think that just because you're weak you should just die? What kind of thought process is that? If that's how everyone thought the world would be in shambles. If you're so weak then change it, stop saying you're worthless." His tone was serious as his eyes were staring at him. "Weakness is a crutch. You either lean on it further or you finally stand up straight and walk on your own feet. You wanna be strong then get stronger you wanna beat your brother then out do him. Stop with the self-destruction and reevaluate yourself. You have the potential to become something great but with that mindset you're not gonna get far." He said as he started to walk back to the village but stopped when he was next to him. "You don't know how people would react to you coming up dead or disappearing into the night. Your team might end up in a panic or much worse because of your disappearance. You won't know how they'll react but I know this, if you wish to become stronger face the village come with me and learn how to become stronger if not continue on your way." He said as he stared back towards the village as his clone looked at them both waiting to see the choice that was made.

WC 309
TWC 1900
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum