Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mazoku Momochi
Mazoku Momochi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59258-stat-page-negare-momochi#439641
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 14000

Mazoku espionage  mission  Empty Mazoku espionage mission

Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:37 pm
Espionage mission
a few months  has passed since i have gone into the wilderness to hone my skills and focus on bettering my self as i was traveling west i came across a town that had a hot spring.
i decided to stay the night and take a dip in the spring with out knowing what would become of my great night...after preparing for the hot spring i was ready to take my dip shortlylived though as i was suddenly stopped by two gentlemen with swords as long as their body..As i stand there i could not help my self to laugh in their face as they tried to scare me.the great Mazoku  Momochi they will learn.. i take a leap towards them and punch both of them square in the face in a instant they went down as i walked over them and
outside to the hot spring entrance there was guards surrounding me a total of 10 and a man dressed in robes.. this unnamed man asked me who i was and what i do i responded saying i am nobodyand do nothing but kill punks in my way. The man laughed and responded with "thats Exactly the type of man i was looking for" my curiosity has peaked in this moment and looked forward
to the next thing this man would speak. the man would ask me the great Mazuko to spy and collect information and weak points on a rival village. I asked what i would receive for thisand why i shouldn't sell them out to the other village as i already had information about how weak your men are. the man offered me money and a free stay i obviously accepted asi have not made any currency since i left my village  i could use the extra money.as i set out towards the neighboring village i grabbed some supplies and was on my way.i have walked for around 1/2 miles when i came across a couple sitting on the grass next to the road i stopped and asked them what the village was like they said it was dark and pretty rough
as the village doesn't have much money as most of the village currency is taken and taxed towards the militia of that village and there isn't many shops or hostels..in my mind i thought maybe this wouldn't be so bad of a place to sit up shop for a bit and take some contracts to make some more money and possibly train some more,

Mazuko momochi losing his master was a harder blow then he first realized as he has taken to learning on his own and at a very slow pace... barely any gains at all if Mazuko wants to progress quicker
he must find another solution or better way to train his skills..Mazuko has ponder enough on this and decided to get back to the mission at hand Mazuko started heading towards the village once more
Mazuko traveled through a densely forested area that was hung over and very lowly maintained almost like overgrown and abandoned in the far distance appears to be a building or wall or something.. Mazuko starts to head in that direction
Once Mazuko was upon the building he realized it was a big wall with no lookouts or anyone in sight confused at where everyone was considering they apparently put all there money to a militia there should be someone on watch?
Mazuko walked into the village to his surprised he has found a few buildings and a few people nothing really to make note of... he started walking around and came across a person sitting outside a building

Mazuko approched this person and asked him a few questions, "hello sir may i ask a few questions like where everyone is?" the man responded "the majority of people are force enlisted in a militia that no one wanted to be apart of"
"up by cliff there is a fort where the militia is housed and training to fight a neighboring village" Mazuko couldnt help but think this is the reason he was contracted the village that hired him is the possible village about to be attacked
Mazuko thanked the person and started to head back out of the village towards the cliff that was barely a cliff it was more like a hill, Mazuko started to see outlines of a fort that was pretty shoddily made out of wood around the border of the fort
was wooden spikes and trenches dug into the ground..Mazuko started to climb a tree outside the fort to try to see into the fort. once at the top of the tree Mazuko saw into the fort that had around 50-100 men stationed inside, their weapons' look of low
quality make shift spears and disappointing weapons.. as Mazuko sat upon the top of the tree he saw one main walking through the fort dressed in a long robe made of silks style he thought as he was kind of distanced to make out exactly the materials..
Mazuko thought he has seen enough of this makeshift force that was made up of common folk no real soldiers.. this army will be easily taken out even with a small force of 20-30 men that knew how to fight..

Mazuko started to descend the tree top to make his way back to the contracting village when he saw a guard walking around the forest line.. Mazuko knew he couldn't be caught as the guard passed the tree he was in Mazuko jumped down
upon the guard striking him on the back of the head, Mazuko leaned the guard against the tree in a way that looked like he was sleeping and took leave of that shoddy fort..Mazuko once again passed that sad village on his journey back to the contracting village
to report what he has found...on the road back to the contracting village he found some clothes on the side of the road ripped and torn and looked familiar to him.. a little more along the road he found some remains of the couple he came across and gasped..
Mazuko thought to him self there must be some bandits along this road aswell.. on guard Mazuko left the couple as they laid blood stained and lifeless on the side of the road and kept on his way towards the contracting village..
Mazuko upon the gates of the contracting village.. he has entered the village and approached the main headquarters building to give information.. he once again saw the man in robes sitting in a big chair across the hall Mazuko approched the man
and started the conversation by "i have the information you hired me for" the main responded "tell me the secrets you have learned" Mazuko responeded "there is a fort upon a cliff that is housing 50-100 men equipped with shoddy spears and swords"
"untrained and nothing 20-30 trained soldiers cannot defend against"  Mazuko asked for his money so he can be on his way  the man in robes handed over a baggie filled with some coins and Mazuko turned and left out the way he came Mazuko completed his mission and left the village
back through the forest to return to training and the honing of skills

Parry [v7.2] 1100 WC
+12 speed
115/250 towards Genjutsu Release
mission claim 2000 ryo +10 ap

Last edited by Mazoku Momochi on Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Mazoku espionage  mission  Empty Re: Mazoku espionage mission