Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Night of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki SenjuPumpkin ShoppingYesterday at 12:50 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 23%
58 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk) Empty Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk)

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:19 pm
Saya had been walking a while, she decided before her and Dante completed his scheme of kidnapping Tori, she would go home to Kumogakure to see how it's changed. Knowing as with all villages you must stop at the gates. She stood at the gates leaning against them with her black tight pants on ad small tank top midriff shirt on, also in black, with her shirt blonde hair brushed to one side and her red lips with a lit cigarette between them.  Saya patiently waited to see if anyone would show up. It had been a while, absence  does tend to make a heart grow fonder when you are away for a while, she kind of missed home. At times anyways.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk) Empty Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk)

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:32 pm
Chronos had been walking around the village looking for things to do when he decided to go the the outskirts. "I wonder if there will be anything new for me." Chronos said walking to the village gates. As he walked through the gates he had seen there was a girl who looked to be the same age as him, but she was smoking. Chronos walked up to her to see what she needed, "Hey, you know it's getting a little cold out here, maybe you should get a jacket or you could catch a cold." Chronos said in a caring tone. As he said this he observed the girl who didn't look like a threat to the village, he thought this because he had never seen her around before, but maybe the village is just too big for Chronos to remember every face he sees. The girl was pretty short compared to how tall Chronos was and looked to weigh next to nothing, but she did have some muscle tone to the arms that the tank top had revealed.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk) Empty Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk)

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:43 pm
Smiling she put out her cigarette. "The cold never bothers me anyways. I thought I would come visit my home village, I have been away for a while. I'm Saya Kaguya by the way, care to join me for a bite to eat?" She asked as she looked at the tall guy before her, he was really good looking and it had been a while since she had any good company.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:50 pm
"Sure, things have been pretty quiet around here so it would be cool to liven things up." Chronos said happy that he had found something to do for the day. Chronos thought to himself that it was no wonder she had adapted to the cold, she used to live in Kumogakure, this was fairly shocking as he determined she was a missing ninja. Although he had discerned this he did not really care as she didn't seem like a bad person, nor did she looked as if she killed someone so, she was alright in Chronos' book. "Well, I really don't know where to go eat since I always cook for myself, but they have to have a couple of joints around here." Chronos said pointing his thumb behind him signalling both of them to start walking.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:01 am
When Saya lived in Kumogakure once before there was a place she use to go with some friends that served some nice food. "In the middle of the village there use to be a nice Ramen place, is it still there?" She asked as she put her cigarette out and smiled as she walked next to Chronos. "So, tell me abut yourself, I have never seen you before. I would have remembered if I had." She said flashing a flirtatious look towards the young man. He seemed to be a gentleman and nice looking. Not someone she had ever met before.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:41 am
As Chronos and the girl walked she asked him a question which Chronos would reply, "A matter of fact I think that place is around here." He said now remembering that he had planned on eating there when he had money to spare. Now would be a good time to sped some money and nothing was really going on in Kumogakure battle-wise that it. So, it would have been a nice change to be able to have fun with something other than training. As the walk continued he noticed the girl beside him was very beautiful, as time passed it seemed his infatuation grew. Chronos dismissed these thoughts as they would get in the way of his ultimate dream, plus he didn't even know how to talk to women.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:55 pm
As they walked she noticed him looking at her quite often. She smiled and a slight red crossed her cheeks. He was not bad looking at all, very cute and very friendly. It had been a while since Saya had seen or talked to a cute guy! Who knows, maybe this would turn into something. It is good to do something and have something besides training and ninja skills right? She reached her hand out and squeezed his hand as though giving him a sign she was interested in him.
As they arrived at the restaurant she turned to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek if he permits it. As she pulls away she smiles, "Ready to go in? It looks like it is not to busy on a couple of people in there." She said as she looked inside.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:35 pm
Chronos was calmly walking when all of the sudden he something grab his hand, when he looked down it was the girl he was walking beside, what could this have meant. Chronos knew not what love was, but he gladly accepted the gesture, but what followed truly shocked Chronos, it was a kiss. Something he has never received before, he couldn't help, but smile as he said they had arrived to their destination. "Oh, I've never been here before, but it seems like a great place to eat. Well, let's enjoy ourselves shall we?" Chronos said with a smile and holding open the door of the place waiting for the girl to make her way in. Once she did, he would follow.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:28 pm
Saya definitely knew be was true gentleman, he held the door for her and let her enter first. She picked a small corner booth with a round table. It was in the more private area of the restaurant. As they sat down she ordered a drink and let him order one if he chose to before she spoke.
' Tell me a little about yourself, like how old you are and stuff like that, and if you want to ask me anything you can." She said smiling up at him as she stared at the menu! He was cute even in the dim light of the restaurant!
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 pm
Chronos followed her to the booth in the corner of the what seemed to be the ramen store, once they had sat down the girl asked him about himself. "Well, my name is Chronos and I aspire to be a great ninja. I'm 17 years old and I like unpredicatble situations and sweet food, once I become a chuunin I plan to become a wanderer and protect people outside of the village from dangerous missing ninja although i will almost never kill. I don't think I left anything out so, what about yourself?" Chronos asked curious to hear what the girl had to say.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum