Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Today at 1:55 amOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
59 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk)

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm
After he said he was hoping their food would show up, it did! She moved her arm from around him as she lightly caressed his stomach then put some space between them so they could eat. "It would be fun to train with you, if you want we can train after we eat! " She said as she took a bite if her food. It was still as good as she remembered it was when she lived here.  "I don't remember if I asked, but are you from a clan ?" She wondered curiously as she took a sip of her drink then another bite of her food! She was curious so she would know what to expect when they trained together. This was a romantic dinner though, candlelit and private, the works!
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (p/chronos/nk)

Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Chronos had finished eating and was ready to go, he was still slightly slouchy, but he knew he wanted to get a bit of training in today. "Well Saya are you ready to go." Chronos said looking at her with loving eyes. "First let me go use the bathroom." Chronos said stretching. Once there he would use it and wash his hands while looking in the mirror, for some reason he begins to see a demon glare at him. "Woah." Chronos said stumbling back and then shaking his head. He looks back at the mirror and notices that it was back to normal, he then hurries out of the restroom and meets with Saya. "Okay I'm ready to go." Chronos hold the door for Saya to exit the food joint.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:37 pm
[48 hours has passed so I will take it upon myself to finish things out here.]

Chronos' mind had gone blurry as he opened the door for Saya, he knew not why, but he got a pounding headache when he seen that she had no headband on her forehead or anywhere on her body for that matter. "What must I do? The Raikage seems like he would kill me if he knew about the bodies from what Saya was saying about her village being destroyed by him. It seems that he would have to follow his duty as a Kumogakure ninja and kill her, but how could he? She had just shown him a great amount of affection, something he hasn't felt in years and used training to dull the pain amking sure he forgot how his parents died. He knew this wasn't something that would usually take over his mind so in order to make it seem like he was in the right he would tell himself that she was an evil missing ninja. And it wasn't like he was lying either, she really was a missing ninja so the only thing left to do was to kill her.

The whole time Chronos was behind Saya while walking to the training grounds, she would look back every now and again to see how he was doing and smile. Chronos would do the same to make sure she didn't feel uneasy about the way he was acting, he kept his body language indifferent to his emotions and kept walking. When they had finally reached their destination Chronos took in a deep breath and said "Here we are." in a cheerful tone that would cover up his true intentions. Saya would take his hand and ask him to show her a jutsu and he said "Give me a hug and I will show you my best jutsu." Saya ran into him and grasped her arms around Chronos giving him a tight embrace. Then Chronos activated a chakra chain at the speed of 60 plunging it through her stomach immediately after at the speed of 60 as well.

"I'm sorry." Chronos would say as she slid to his feet and falling over, looking at her lifeless body he would kneel over and put his hands over her eyes as the tears began to fall from his face. "How could I have done such a thing!" He cried out seeing as though this wasn't what he wanted, but he knew he had to do. He would then put the body over his shoulder and discreetly take her back to his house making sure to show the Raikage the body of his victim. "I-i hope he is happy about what I have done..." Chronos would say to himself in a broken manner to go along with his broken smile.

AP Used: 326 - 15 = 311AP

[Saya's Body]
[whatever she has on her body]
[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am
um, IRL she was in a car accident, she wont be on for two week, she broke both arms and legs and has a concussion, just letting you know, it happened thanksgiving day.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:00 am
...God forbid this did happen, but if memory serves me right then it would AT LEAST take 6 weaks for a broken bone to heal. Not only that, how can you presict she will be on in 2 weeks if she is still in the hospital? There is no way she would rlbe released in a condition such as that. Again, as I said before. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but until proof can be rendered things will proceed without fail
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:18 am
It does suck this happened Chronos and I agree, but Amber was probably hoping she would be out sooner, no one likes to be in the hospital! This is an RP, wtf would we need to provide proof for? Amber can make another character she has before! Mitz died and a year later she returned to make Saya! we were simply letting you know why she did not reply or message you. And I am sorry if this comes off as rude, but as long as we have been on this site, and considering we have all made new characters because another one died, it didn't sound right you asked for proof and said it would go through if the poor girl didn't supply it. 
And also, remember if YOU can't get to a computer because something happens to you IRL, well, maybe you end up losing your character unless you provide "PROOF."
((IDC who gets mad at me, Amber is  my friend IRL and I think you all know that, it just irritated me he would say such a thing, and I know she would defend me and has before.))
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:28 am
Honestly, I have nothing else to say. I will let mods handle it from here on out, if they agree with you then I will do the same. However, if they do not, then I won't either. I'm sorry you feel that way and it is good to see you guys are such good friends, but I just think all of this is kinda suspicious. Especially the fact that Prim decided to conveniently post a topic about Saya having IRL problems after I killed her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Focus : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:28 am
I said 2 weeks because she would be able to dictate to us by then what to type for her. Calm down sis! I don't think he meant to be rude. I do think asking for proof in an RP is going overboard and because she can't reply I am not sure what can be done. But also personal opinion, wouldn't claiming you attacked her without her trying to respond to defend her character be considered god-mod or autohitting? And I am not a mod so I cant call it and I am not sure if the rules have changed but that use to be against the rules. Even if she dies she can make another character, Sephora is on character number 2, Akki is on her 3rd and Hotaru is on her second. Tori is on her 4th. It does not bother us but I would think we could be fair about this at least. 
with that being said I am letting it go to be up to the mods.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:29 am
When you hour someone, the prior post is confirmed. If you add such major details as robbing someone, you have to wait again. And given that there is an away post, the thread is now frozen. You are free to just leave the thread if you want.

P.S. Happened as I typed this. Hotaru's post is voided. In case people are too puzzled as to why: no travel, no village entry and yes metagaming.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:36 am
(Okay thanks Naoki.)
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum