Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

Queen, Queen? Oh here we go! {P} Empty Re: Queen, Queen? Oh here we go! {P}

Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:51 am
Another typical day in the village of Konohagakure. Where the leaves were hidden, and the fire was burning. Queen awoke from her slumber in the room of her now lonely estate. Since the incident, there was no one around in the large house to fill it. Sure, there wasn’t much of anyone before either, but at least then she could count on seeing her uncle. The blonde girl rose from her comfy bed and prepared herself for the day’s training. She got in her typical attire, wearing a simple white tank top and black legging before heading downstairs to make herself something to eat. A few failed attempts at making an omelette later, the girl mowed down some porridge and some fresh fruit. Before she knew it, she was off towards the training grounds.

What was usually a fifteen minute walk turned into a five minute spring. She wasn’t in the mood to talk a delightful stroll through the cheery streets of the village. She just wanted to get to the grounds and concentration her anger and frustration on her training. Upon her arrival, the girl found a comfortable spot near a large lake. The girl removed her ninjato from her lower back in order to perform her stretches. She begin to loosen her body, stretching out every muscle before something caught her eye. It was a bird. no, It was a plane. Wait, planes don’t exist in this world so maybe it is a bird. No, wait, It’s a… girl?

A blonde looking woman seemed to be falling from the sky. It wasn’t before long that she dropped straight into the center of the lake. Not a moment of hesitation, Rei grabbed her blade and headed off to confront the invader. By the time the stranger had made her way out of the water, The Chunin of Konohagakure would unsheathe her blade and point it at the newcomer. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t slit your throat.” The girl ask with great hostility. It wasn’t everyday that someone just falls out of the sky and considering it did happen, it couldn’t have been anything good. For all Queen knew, this person was a threat to the village.

|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:43 pm
Did… did she just call herself.. Queen’s Queen? Rei looked dumbfounded momentarily to the girl’s remarks, as she demanded her to take her back to some imaginary castle that the stranger must have come up with in her head. 'Did you just threaten me?' Queen thought to herself as the intruder, a dabble of spite in her voice. It was through mass prayer to her God that she didn’t murder this woman right where she stood. She was obviously delusional, or schizophrenic, or highly both. Maybe she was trapped in some sort of Genjutsu of sorts? The reason was a mystery, but what Queen knew for certain is that the girl probably wouldn’t be getting out of this without a bruise or two if she kept speaking to her the way she has been.

Before the girl had gotten a chance to completely turn around, Queen would perform a sweep kick, knocking the girl off of her feet and onto the ground. If she tried to get up, she would press the tip of her blade against the girl’s chest. “Listen here princess. I don’t know who you think you are, but you are certainly not my Queen. If you demand me to do anything ever again, I will remove those pretty lips off your face. Got it? Now tell me, who are you and why are you here? Don’t make me ask twice."

|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:06 am
AP: 521
CREATED BY NOIR
Queen slowly lowered her sword as the girl gave off her short monologue. “Jeez, she really is a lunatic.” Rei thought to herself as she just eyed the girl with an odd interest. “Listen sunshine, the only Queen around these parts is me, got it.” Rei started off, starting to get fed up with the girl’s insane stories. “I don’t know who you are, or your family but they don’t rule here. This isn’t… Scotland.” The last word came out slowly and almost as a question. Rei had never heard of the place but then again, everything else that this proclaimed heir was saying didn’t make sense either.

The blonde taijutsu fighter sighed to herself before finally putting her blade away. It was starting to become crystal clear that this dazed and confused princess was no threat to the village; If anything, she was a threat to herself. Hoping to get back to her training, Queen took a seat under a nearby tree and began to meditate. It was here where she heard the girl’s question. “You are in Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves.” Rei began, deciding to just play along. “The symbol represents the village.” Through her words, Queen expanded her aura to expand outside her body. Even with her eyes now close, she could sense the other blonde girl who was about two meters away. “Let me ask you something… Octiava was it? How did you get here?” With her aura now fully expanded, Queen began work on trying to compress her aura to form as a sort of armour around her body, though this would be unseen to the strange girl.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum