Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Golden Dragon a night of Trick or Treatin(3/3)Today at 1:55 amOda TerumiNight of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 22%
59 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
47 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Pulling an All Nighter [Hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pulling an All Nighter [Hikari]

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Sure. Approving Hikari's mid-topic claim.
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Pulling an All Nighter [Hikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pulling an All Nighter [Hikari]

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am
Hikari was right, it did feel like it was taking forever. Like nearly a week forever. Damon probably just sucked at hide and seek. He eventually managed to find Hikari, or at least a shadow clone of hers, which startled him upon her leap from the bushes. He was slightly confused by the increased chakra, since at the moment he had like little to no knowledge in regards to boosters. She then bit her lip and asked for his permission to place a seal on him, which he quickly agreed to. After all, they were becoming fast friends now, and she was courteous enough to ask for his permission. Damon was about to say something as her slender hands pressed themselves against the side of his head, placing a seal next to his ear. She then spoke up once more, challenging him to find her. “Wait a second, I just d-” he was cut short when the Hikari in front of him poofed away into a cloud of smoke. “Heck."

And so the search continued, this time Damon tried out the telepathy seal placed on him. He flooded chakra to his ear and spoke in his mind. Uhm… Hello? You kinda just disappeared on me. Not sure if that's some kind of substitution technique or whatever but I guess I still have to find you. He would wait for her response before he closed his eyes and opened them again, his sharingan giving him an extra boost in seeing chakra. He saw two separate signatures, albeit much fainter than before, before heading off in pursuit of one, which would presumably be the other shadow clone.

WC: 2194
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:29 am
As the Uchiha got close to her, Hikari would form the sign of the Ram and use body flicker to dash away, making it look like he just walked over to nothing.

Damon would contact Hikari via the Telepathy link and would ask her about continueing to find her, which Hikari would respond Yep! Also I am not flaring my chakra any more, so it will be harder for you to find me now! She would think over the telepathy seal, trying to sound happy but infact she was still kind of out of it due to exaustion.

Seeing how Hikari had dropped her boost, making her chakra levels go far down, one would of thought that Damon would take alot longer in order to find the hidden girl. However, that wasn't the case, as this time, he found the clone pretty quickly. After a very short period of time, he was able to find the 2nd shadow clone. Once she did, it would instantly disapear without saying anything. At this point, Hikari would say over the telepathy seal, Awesome! That was alot quicker! Now... I'm going to try to surpress my chakra slightly, that way, it will be harder to detect me. Last time, and I think you got it!

With that, The chestnuthaired girl started to supress her chakra to something that she felt most genin would have, Lets say... a chakra of 25.

Hikari would remain in wait as she waited for to be found by the dark haired boy.

Damon
Damon
Citizen

Wed May 03, 2017 10:49 pm
Honestly at this point, it was pretty much child’s play. The two had been out here for what seemed like weeks, when in reality, it was just a few hours, however, that was still enough time to learn a basic skill such as chakra sensory. Not even needing to use his eyes, Damon scanned the environment around him with a surge of chakra seemingly emanating from all of the pours in his body. He would struggle for a bit before eventually managing to find her hidden among the bushes in their overgrown environment and body flicker over to her. “Aha!” He would say upon presumably finding her. She had led the boy on a wild goose chase long enough. He would wait for her response really quickly before he would ask a question he had in mind.

WC: 2331
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue May 09, 2017 2:36 am
Hikari would be found fairly quickly, this time, at this point it was obvious that he had the technique down. He would suddenly dash over to her with body flicker (At a speed of I belive 60, which even she was able to keep up with.)

"Well, good job! Congratulations, I think you have that down" Hikari would say with a smile, but looking at the dark haired boy's face, she could tell there was something going on with him, "Is something the matter? Looks like something is on your mind?"
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Tue May 09, 2017 2:02 pm
“Nothing’s wrong,” he said earnestly. She was surely able to read expressions very well. His face even lit up to demonstrate his excitement at what could probably happen. “Do you mind telling me how you managed to make a bunch of yourself? They seemed a lot more advanced than the clone jutsu taught at the academy. Would you mind teaching me… whatever that is?” It was a simple request, short and sweet, mainly because Damon wanted to learn this technique as soon as possible and hopefully be able to use it to his own advantage.

WC: 2426
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm
"Oh, the shadow clone jutsu?" Hikari would ask, "Yeah, it is a basically a higher version of that technique. Its kind of late to work on it now, but I have a lot of notes in my appartment if you want to take them to study, I made that look like an art and learned it in only about a few minutes, so you should be able to do the same."
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Tue May 09, 2017 2:22 pm
“Sounds like a plan.” The boy grinned as he would then accompany Hikari back to her home. She had promised him some notes to help him, although he would have done this regardless since it was just the polite thing to do for a lady at night. Some of these religious fanatics in Hoshi might be into sacrificing virgins, you never know. As such, Damon would gesture with his hand to allow her to lead the way, and he would then trail behind her in order to better keep an eye on her. Not that he doubted her ability to take care of herself, but rather just for the sake of his own desire to protect others.

WC: 2543
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue May 09, 2017 2:43 pm
Hikari slightly stumbled as she walked, it was still weird seeing that the woman hadn't done any real training, and she basicly got through her fight during the chunin exams scott free, but at the same time, she did feel super sore and like everything hurt.

As she made her way back to her appartment, She would open it, let Damon in, and go to her book draw where there were a bunch of scrolls and books. She would look through them for a minute before pulling one out. "Here you go" She would say, "And if you have any other questions my telepathy seal will stay on you for a while, so it shouldn't be to hard for you to ask me any questions! It will stay there until we can find someone who can break it using some sort of fuinjutsu breaking technique, all you have to do is put some energy into it, and send me a messege, and I can hear it anywhere in the world! So, if you have anyquestions, feel free to ask me tomarrow, but I’m exhausted tonight and am probably just going to go to sleep now."

[exit]

Claims.
Unclaimed WC: 611
Telepathy seal with Damon
Damon Chakra seal memorized
6 AP
Five element seal, 611/4000
A thread discovering Hikari's Akari nature. [Hikari's ability to see in the dark, along with feeling weaker showing her stats are going down]
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue May 09, 2017 3:11 pm
Hikari I don't see where you trained the fire element seal at all in this thread and I just read it twice. If you can provide a quote of where you trained it that will be approved. Also, for future reference please provide a Total Word Count in your claims, as it makes it easier on us. I totaled it up for you this time.

You may claim more than 6 AP shouldn younwish to do so. For example just on your unclaimed WC you have 6 ap, you also get ap for the 948 words you didn't use in your mid thread claim.So you could claim a total of 14 AP (2 ap per 200 words). 

So thus you are approved for:
Telepathy seal on Damon
Damon's chakra memorized
14 AP
And 1 thread towards discovering your Akari nature
Your exit so long as Damon does not interrupt

If you can provide the quotes where you trained the five elements seal we will revisit that for an approval
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum