Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Night of Halloween FunToday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamToday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Today at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistToday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryToday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Today at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleToday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyToday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionToday at 2:22 pmAkki SenjuPumpkin ShoppingToday at 12:50 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 23%
58 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Strolling through the park one day...

+4
Zim Nara
Jayden Terumi
Shikami Shinkou
Kurai Tau
8 posters
Go down
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 37509

Strolling through the park one day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling through the park one day...

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:33 pm
Kurai realized at the last minute this person was Shikami Shinkou, but it was too late. He was caught in a genjutsu! Suddenly, as he looked around, he was in a solid black void! In reality, he couldn't move, he was paralyzed and standing in front of Shikami, but here, he was in pure darkness. The voice of Shikami echoed around him!

" What is it that you fear the most?"

His worst fear? As if on cue he was back in the classroom in Volcano Village with Talon, and Stein had him against the wall with several threads around his heart! He could hear Stein's words and the fear he felt…it was as though he was reliving every second!

“A man by the name of Stein.” Kurai replied. Yes, Kurai respected him, that had been the only father he had ever known, but he also feared him! Almost instantly he was back in the dark empty void. What the hell was happening to him? What had Shikami done to him?

" What is your true purpose for being in Kirigakure?"

At one point it had been just because he landed here with his teammates, but more recently he discovered he had been born here and his aunt and uncle were actually his parents.

“To find myself.” Why did he sound so robotic? And why couldn't he see a damn thing? Is all genjutsu like this? And why were the words just spilling out of his mouth? He's answering questions a complete stranger is asking him. Normally he'd be telling them to fuck off…but….he's answering truthfully? Damn this fucking genjutsu!

" What do you seek in life?"

No! Not this question! That's not something he normally tells people. Stein once called him a failed experiment and he knew he wasn't! This time, instead of reliving it, he had a flashback where Stein called him a failed experiment…then a more recent incident popped up, one between him and Kiken Tau, the man who claimed to be his uncle but was really his birth father. He had Kurai pinned against the wall by his threads that had pierced Kurais chest! Painful, yes and for some reason, despite this being a flashback, he could still feel the pain…
”Right now, your bleeding is pretty bad…normally, your body would be stitching itself up, but…because my thread is stuck in there, pinning you against the wall…your stitches can't repair the hole. My suggestion…fight back…or I will stab you again!” Kiken said as another thread, from his left arm this time, came up a mere centimeter from one of his hearts!
“You wouldn't fucking dare!” Kurai said, still breathing heavily! Kiken barely pierced the skin and stopped.
“Shit!” Kurai said, suddenly 3 threads came out of his arms and aimed straight for Kiken's chest! Immediately, Kiken jumped back, causing the threads to release Kurai.

“To be as powerful as my father and Stein.” Kurai said, sounding like a robot. Well shit, now someone knows! Yeah the two men that put Kurai through hell were the ones who had the biggest influence on him!

Suddenly, everything was dark again and this time, there wasn't a void. Kurai had finally passed out. But, suddenly he heard footsteps! Opening his eyes he found himself in the hospital where they were born.
“This is only a dream, this isn't real…so why am I dreaming of a place I don't remember?” Kurai said standing up.
“Probably because your mind put you here after your answers to the questions…” a strange voice answered. It wasn't a male or female, it sounded like several voices mixed together!
“What?” Kurai said, confused! “Who are you?” Kurai asked
“I'm you…” A dark looming shadow said as it appeared in front of him…
((To be continued next post))

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Genjutsu
Ryo : 113000

Strolling through the park one day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling through the park one day...

Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:39 pm
Shikami who had stayed put right next to Kurai's sleeping form stared at the three who each appologized for their commrade, Shikami would suddenly seem to grow more sullen to them "If you three keep letting him talk like this, he is either gunna get himself killed if not your entire team. You might want to fix that issue, if for some reason you cannot, I can help with that, as you saw, this was not even trying." Shikami would than smirk Darkly "So you three care to tell me more about yourselves? or you wanna collect your friend for now and correct him first and see if you can make him a model citizen before I have to handle the situation?" Shikami would tilt his head as he looked at the three in front of him. his patience slightly worn thin from his interactions with Kurai, however being the man he was, he was more than willing to teach them if they had lessons and such they needed to learn and he could teach them, otherwise this would just be a singular lesson hopefully for the rude one of respecting his superiors.
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Focus : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:55 pm
This meant admitting their weakness as a team. None of them could control Kurai who has almost gotten them in trouble or killed on multiple occasions. Jayden himself was a loose cannon when it came to fire Jutsus, nearly burning down a forest by the training facility! They could probably use more training especially from someone who could take someone else down without touching them!
“Alright, I'll be the first of us to admit that maybe we could use some help! We have always just excused Kurais behavior and to be honest even working as a team is disastrous because we all want to be leaders instead of working together. If you can help us sir, we will listen to you!” Jayden admitted and said. “As for him, I am both amazed and horrified at the fact you were able to do that.” Jayden looked down at his friend and realized he had no marks on him but was completely knocked out!
“Hey, how do we wake him up? Do you have to do it or will he just wake up on his own?” Jayden asked Shikami.
“To start with, I myself am a Genin of Kiri, I'm related to most of the Terumi here in Kirigakure. I was born and raised here. I lived in Volcano Village for a while then returned. Not much else to say unless you have a question for me to answer.” Jayden said, answering the question to tell him more about themselves.
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:43 pm
Zim just stared in awe at Kurai on the ground as Jayden seemed to speak for them! Shikami…. he didn't lift a finger…he knew genjutsu was dangerous but damn! He looked up at Shikami and then after Jayden spoke, he decided to speak up and answer Shikamis questions.
“We could all use some training and we need to work on teamwork. We have a tendency to put ‘I’ in ‘Team’. As for me, I'm a Nara and I have been in Kiri my whole life. I grew up with Jayden and Miz.” He said realizing he didn't have a lot to say about himself! Oh well, at least he kept his nose clean right? Miz was hoping Shikami would be able to help them as a team and to straighten out that damn Tau! Stitch was a serious issue, he had a tendency to get them in trouble and he even knew it wasn't always intentional! “We have always made excuses for him because we can't shut him up! He is very rebellious when it comes to any form of authority!” Zim complained. “It's gotten us into trouble with authority at times as well and it wasn't even us causing the issue.” He added crossing his arms. He was tired of covering for him.

Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Misty Origin
Ryo : 25000

Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:12 pm
Miz knew that Kurais behavior needed to change because it had caused them so many problems! Finally someone else noticed it. Too many times they have covered for him! Despite the trouble they got in they covered for him.
“You're right we need to stop covering for him, if you can help us with him and help us work together as a team, we would listen to you! We need direction and we know that. I'm a Hozuki, born and raised in Kiri where my clan has always been. Not much else to say except I was related to one of the kages, Xyxer.” Miz said after his other two teammates spoke up. He was just glad they ran into Shikami, because the man was righ!
He looked down at Kurai, just glad someone finally put him in his place, much like Stein and Kiken. However if he did that to Kurai what could he do to them? That was Miz’s concern. But if he wanted to do that to them he already would have. Obviously it was an easy task for him to do!
“Im Curious as well, how do we wake him up?” Miz asked as he looked down at him with everyone else.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 37509

Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:02 am
(Dream Sequence continued…)
Kurai stared at the figure before him. There wasn't any color to it, it was literally a black shadow figure that you barely make a figure out of by looking at it!
“How are you me, if I'm here?” Kurai asked, staring at the figure.
“obviously the same way you're me…” the figure quipped back. Cocky attitude? Check. Yeah it's him!
“Okay what's the point of this nightmare?” Kurai asked, staring at the figure. There were footsteps coming from behind him at this point but he couldn't stop staring at the shadow figure, it's as though he couldn't move!
”Are you in a dream? Or are you on another plane? Maybe another dimension, the subconscious can travel whether or not you do. Didn't you say you wanted to find yourself? Look no further.” The figure said to him. Kurai looked down and noticed he had a black and purple aura swirling around him. It almost looked as though his body was soaking the aura in. He suddenly realized the shadow figure he was seeing was his chakra and it looked like he was staring at a blond of himself but the clone wasn't in color, it was black and white!
“Why are you outside of me?” Kurai asked, still confused and not sure what was happening! So many things were happening he wasn't sure what's real and what's not real!
”Because I can't watch you disrespect yourself or me anymore.” The voice standing directly behind him said as chills ran up Kurais' spine! That voice, it's Stein! Fear ran through Kurai who was still unable to move!.
”Talon was much easier to talk and deal with, unfortunately you're the one who won't listen!” Stein said as he walked beside Kurai and stopped as soon as he was in front of Kurai. They were now face to face as Kurai no longer stared at the shadow figure, but at Stein himself!
“I once told you I own you! Those threads running through your body, have my chakra on them because they were mine. I refuse to just let you continue to be a failed experiment!” Stein said as the shadow figure split into several long threads and flew over Stein towards Kurai! Suddenly Kurai had threads around his throat and piercing several parts of his body pinning him to the ground! He tried to struggle to get away but the threads had a tight hold on him and the more he struggled the grip of the threads became tighter.
“I'm not a fucking failed experiment!” Kurai said as he fought to free himself from the threads!
”Not anymore, things are about to change!” Stein said as he stood over Kurai, his hand suddenly started glowing the same color as the shadow figure and his aura, as Stein said the last sentence his hand landed palm down on Kurai’s chest! It had enough force to knock the air out of Kurai! A seering, burning sensation spread from the area Stein touched, throughout Kurai's body!

(To be continued next post since I have to be out for three posts)

TWC:1602

Mid Thread Claim:
1000/1000 for C rank Black Threads

Last edited by Kurai Tau on Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:24 am
Zim had remembered he had something important to do at home! Strangely enough, seeing Kurai lying down on the ground reminded him of this.
"I'll see you guys later, I have something to tend to at home." Zim said as he left the park.
Exit
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 113000

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:10 pm
Shikami would watch as the Nara had left almost like he had left the stove on back home. He would than glance at the other two left standing with the sleeping one still at his feet. "Are you that Terumi boy that set fire to the Training ground? Sadly I am not skilled in Fire techniques, What else might I be of Assistance with? And You are a Hozuki? Clearly you are Gifted with water and yet you let your friend's fire destroy as much of the training grounds as it did? Disgraceful, You I can help, I am rather well versed in water techniques, knowing even Kiri's most coveted Water technique. However you are far from earning that one, Once I determine how I may help your teammate, than we can start training you as well." And with that the raven haired male would stand there as he waited for an answer from the red headed one.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:42 pm
Kurai Tau wrote:

TWC:1602

Mid Thread Claim:
1000/1000 for C rank Black Threads

Approved! 602 WC remaining after claim
Strolling through the park one day... - Page 2 JPYXIpT
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Focus : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:37 pm
Jayden was speechless for a second! Great, now everyone knew he was the one who burned down the training ground. Jeordie was supposed to take the blame! Maybe Zumi was the one who reported what really happened, she was the one who treated him after all.
“Yeah unfortunately I am the one who caught the training grounds on fire, unintentionally of course! It was bad judgment on my part.” Jayden said as he looked around him.
“This…this can't reach the higher ups, I really don't want the Mizukage or anyone of that level to find out, I don't want to get in trouble for that! I thought my brother put down that he was responsible for what happened when he did the paperwork for the incident!” Jayden said nervously. How Shikami knew was beyond him. Maybe Jeordie had told him, they were both Jounin level, and the Jounins seem to keep in touch with each other.
“I think more I need to learn timing and how to judge the distance of my Jutsus before I do them. The fireball was supposed to be a distraction but it was more than intended for it to be and it caused lots of issues! As for Miz, his brother Taki ended up putting out the fires it caused because Miz only knew a few techs.” Jayden added glancing at Miz. They were being honest right? May As well, lying is only going to get them in trouble. And they don't want to end up on the ground like Kurai!
[256]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum