Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Midori TerumiToday at 7:37 amKoumatsu the Chain WardenRikka HoshizoraToday at 7:16 amRikka HoshizoraParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 6:46 amJinrokuHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 6:23 amJupiterMeeting new Allies Today at 1:56 amKensei OnomoriTo Be With YouYesterday at 10:21 pmYouta ShinkouFirst Mission for HyogagakureYesterday at 10:16 pmHwan SinnsEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumYesterday at 9:40 pmAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 7:19 pmKurai TauA-TRAINYesterday at 5:08 pmEnishi
Top posting users this month
59 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 17%
35 Posts - 13%
32 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Strolling through the park one day...

+4
Zim Nara
Jayden Terumi
Shikami Shinkou
Kurai Tau
8 posters
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Strolling through the park one day... - Page 5 Empty Re: Strolling through the park one day...

Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:16 pm
Finally it was over! Shikami had ended the attack. This may just be training and sparring but obviously Fuku needed more training than even THEY realized! The amount of pain Jayden was in caused him to move slowly! Had this been a real attack, he would have been dead or severely injured. As he managed to sit up and almost didn't make it to his feet, he began to speak to Shikami.
“After the shocking experience you just gave us, it's obvious we are in serious need of training! If it's not apparent, we have no idea what we are doing and had this been a real attack we'd all be dead! You let us live, and you're right, we have no right throwing around names if we can't support what we say!” Jayden was barely able to talk as his body finally was getting to a point where he could move
“I'm asking you now to help us, what do we do now? I can't even face you because I'm too weak. You did one attack and it took all of us down!” Jayden said as he began getting feeling back into his arms and fingertips again.
“I don't want to be weak anymore.” He added feeling a little embarrassed at this point.
(214)
(TWC:2171)
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Ryo : 25000

Strolling through the park one day... - Page 5 Empty Re: Strolling through the park one day...

Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:37 pm
Mizuki was finally able to move! He curled up in a ball for a second as his body still flowed with intense pain! Mizuki was a Hozuki, his body was practically water! Therefore this attack caused him so much pain that he honestly thought he was about to die! Luckily he didn't, and if Shikami was holding back…he'd hate to see what a full blown attack from this man could do! Miz finally stood up, slowly, as his body felt as though the attack's effects were wearing off.
“You're right, I shouldn't use my family name and relatives, considering I use my lineage to back my decisions, yet I don't have the ability to support the words I say! I let my teammates do most of the work. I need to step up.and be a better fighter, yet I don't have a lot of the knowledge or jutsus I need to be a better member of my team!” Miz stuttered slightly due to the pain he felt! It was a powerful intense pain, one he couldn't explain, but he wondered if he was on the brink of death during the attack, but it was quite apparent he was just teaching them a lesson, and the team was listening closely to him! They knew better than to not listen to Shikami.
221/2250
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 37509

Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:03 pm
Shikami had released the jutsu. Wave of inspiration? Who comes up with these names? That definitely wasn't INSPIRING, more like borderline DYING! But it was enough to make Kurai realize his faults! He stood up feeling the painful effects starting to slowly fade away.
“You win Shikami. You are sadly right…it's just mouth getting them into trouble! To be honest with you, before I found Team Fuku I was a missing nin! That's a long story and a lifestyle I will NEVER return to. My time as one, made me do whatever I could to survive. Running my mouth and showing my threads was sometimes enough to get me through a day and survive to live another! I met these guys in Volcano Village and left that lifestyle! It's always been a defense mechanism I need to work on! I guess now's a good time to start! I don't want to be the weakest link any longer, and I don't want to get them into trouble, they are my teammates.” Kurai spilled his entire story that he hadn't told anyone. Except maybe two people! But better to come clean. Especially since he could tell Shikami was trying to help them.

[200/3060]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 113000

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:49 am
Listening to each of them, it would seem they each took away the most important thing that they could for the day. Shikami would pick up his coat from the bench and put it back on, Walking back over to the group he would look at each of them "What you need to do is this, You each need a teacher to grow Individually, while also growing together as a team. Set yourselves two goals in mind, short term, what can you obtain right now, and long term, where would you ultimately like to end up. For example, One of you could want to be Kage or Anbu, that is a long term goal, well than make sure your short term goal is one that helps take that step towards that long term goal, I want to learn a new jutsu by the end of next week, or I want to Master a specific technique within the month. These are the things that we can easily obtain, and in quick enough pace. A series of Short term goals becomes a plan. that plan requires action, but that plan of broken down short term goals, leads you into your long term goal." And with that Shikami would turn around.

As he began to walk away from the trio to let them lick their wounds he would shout back to them over his shoulder " Mizuki, as for your one on one, unless you find a Hozuki, you are mine, I leave for a mission soon, but upon my return, meet me with in the Training Grounds, Ill assess where you are at, and train you further, Before you three reach Chuunin, I want to see which of you reaches the furtherthest and strives the hardest, I will likely tell the Lord Kage's both that, the individual to prove themselves like that, should likely be the leader between you three, unless you can unanimously agree and listen to a singular person at this very moment, and trust with everything you have the choices that person makes" Shikami would than continue back on his way, walking back around the corner from which he originally came from, and out of the park, leaving them to ponder his words, and hopefully to start planning their futures as they lick their wounds.

(EXIT, Will make remaining claims later)
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:54 am
Jayden sighed as he listened to Shikami speak, he was right as usual. As he had been this whole time! Jayden had a lot to think about, he had goals no one knew about them, he kept them to himself! Maybe it was time to train a little more, and do more missions with his team.
“Looks like it's time for us to work smarter, and in this case, harder!” Jayden said as he sat on the bench after Shikami left. “And we will start first thing tomorrow! I'm in way too much pain to continue today. I'm sure you guys are as well!”Jayden said as his muscles began to ache after he walked to the bench and sat down. He barely managed to stand up and walk home!

Exit

TWC: 2,302
+23 stats
10 - vigor
8- chakra
3-speed
2- strength

1500/1500 to B rank:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46380-lava-release-rubber-ball-v7#360778
803/1000 towards c of: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46470-lava-fling-v7#361422

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:10 pm
Jayden Terumi wrote:

Exit

TWC: 2,302
+23 stats
10 - vigor
8- chakra
3-speed
2- strength

1500/1500 to B rank:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46380-lava-release-rubber-ball-v7#360778
803/1000 towards c of: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46470-lava-fling-v7#361422

Approved!
Strolling through the park one day... - Page 5 JPYXIpT
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Ryo : 25000

Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:15 pm
Mizuki has a hard time even moving at this point, every muscle and joint ached as his body tried to recover! His long term goals? To be honest he had never considered these because the only reason he was even a ninja was because Xyxer asked him to put his skills and lineage to good use! Miz did as instructed and was glad he did. But unfortunately, he has never thought about his long term or short term goals! Shikami definitely gave him something to think about.
“What?Huh…um ok?” MIz said as he looked up at Shikami as he was leaving! Did he just offer to train Miz or was that a direct threat? Shikami doesn't threaten, he takes action, so it was an offer. “Yes sir.” Miz said respectfully to Shikami.
Miz nodded as he looked at Jayden, he couldn't go on any longer today either. He managed to get home and Taki was waiting for him, it was as though he knew. He helped Miz upstairs.
“wave of inspiration? That's a very painful attack for one of us considering we are water. Relax for the rest of the evening, let me know if you need me!” Taki somehow knew what had happened to Miz. As he laid down on the bed he fell asleep.
Exit
TWC:2468
+24 stats
10 to Vigor
8 to chakra
3 to speed
3 to strength

1500/1500 for B rank of this jutsu:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47171-suiton-wild-water-wave#365310

250/250 for this jutsu:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22313-genjutsu-release#170839

718/4,000 towards:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46888-pureblooded-shinobi#363794

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:19 pm
Mizuki Hozuki wrote:
Exit
TWC:2468
+24 stats
10 to Vigor
8 to chakra
3 to speed
3 to strength

1500/1500 for B rank of this jutsu:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47171-suiton-wild-water-wave#365310

250/250 for this jutsu:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22313-genjutsu-release#170839

718/4,000 towards:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46888-pureblooded-shinobi#363794

Approved!
Strolling through the park one day... - Page 5 JPYXIpT
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 37509

Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:36 pm
Kurai had already had enough for the day himself! Mental trauma and physical pain! But one thing stuck with him, the fact he survived it all! He lived, he was alive and in one piece! This was a sign. He nodded at Shikamis words to them. He now had to figure out a long term goal and a short term goal. He had been so busy trying to get stronger and help his team make a name for themselves that he hadn't focused on his individuality, maybe first short term goal, curb his attitude and watch his mouth from this moment forward! Now a little attitude is good considering that's kind of part of Kurai's personality but it's time for a change!
“I'm heading home for the day, see you guys later I'm sure we will have missions to do.” He said as he left the area at the same time as his teammates.

TWC:

32 stats
20-vigor
10-chakra
1-speed
1-strength

2,000/2,000 - https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57513-chakra-sensory-v7-2#427983

214/2,000- https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57800-chakra-suppression-v7-2#430495
(My other word count was done in a mid Thread Claim)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:29 pm
Kurai Tau wrote:

TWC:

32 stats
20-vigor
10-chakra
1-speed
1-strength

2,000/2,000 - https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57513-chakra-sensory-v7-2#427983

214/2,000- https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57800-chakra-suppression-v7-2#430495
(My other word count was done in a mid Thread Claim)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum